Raped at Home - Cover

Raped at Home

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: A single woman returns home to find more than an empty house waiting for her.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Horror   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   .

You enter your darkened home; unaware that someone has gained entry before you. As you take off your coat you strangely begin to feel randy, but you can't explain why. A sudden urge to go to your bedroom to fuck yourself with your favourite toy comes over you.

Once in the bedroom, you decide on a slow strip, teasing yourself as you go. You slip off your blouse, running your hands over your swelling breasts; your nipples harden without being directly touched. You reach behind you and unzip the skirt and watch it slide to the floor. Stepping out of it, you spot the dark stain in your lacy panties. You can't remember being this turned on, ever.

With some haste your release your bra clasp and toss the bra towards the bed, when suddenly you are grabbed from behind. You are forced face down onto the bed. A gruff voice warns you that if you scream or shout you will be seriously harmed. Then one of your stockings is fastened as a blindfold across your eyes.

Suddenly you feel cold steel pressing into your flesh at the waist band of your panties, you feel the right side of your panties go loose, again you feel the cold steel as the left side of your panties is cut; The same gruff voice orders you to open your mouth. In panic you instinctively react, your mouth is then stuffed full of what feels like a rag. As the flavour of the dampness evades your senses, you realize that it is your panties.

Your nipples are now so hard they ache and it seems someone has turned on a tap inside your cunt, as your juices run down your leg.

Next powerful hands force your legs apart and rough fingers begin teasing your cunt soon three fingers are buried in your soaking cunt. Just then a tongue traces small circles on your arse. Heading closer and closer towards your cunt. The fingers withdraw from your clutching pussy and the tongue begins flicking your clit. Soon you are moaning into the panties, begging to be flicked.

The licking stops and you are turned over; a mouth begins sucking on your hard erect nipple. The mouth on your left nipple begins gently tugging on the hardened flesh. Suddenly the teeth sink sharply into your nipple as it is extended a good half inch from your body. Meanwhile the hand is back stroking your cunt; a hard finger traces a path from your clit to the edge of your anal ring. Once, twice, three times this is repeated, all the time bringing you unwillingly towards a hard climax.

On the four times, the finger flicks your clit, passes over the lips of your cunt Pausing before slipping deep inside your soaking cunt, it is quickly withdrawn and continues towards your anal ring. When it gets there, you expect like before for it to begin to return towards your clit, but this time it is roughly force passed the sphincter muscle and deep inside your arse. The sudden shock of your first anal penetration and the speed of it causes you to jerk backwards.

The finger slips out of your arse, the extended nipple pings away from the clenched teeth holding it. For a split second the double pain of your arse being penetrated and the searing pain felt in your nipple does strange things to you. It is like a bitter/sweet pain, you feel hurt but excited to the edge of the endurance. Just as you come to terms with this, large rough hands grab your ankles, pull you towards the bottom of the bed before being gripped in one hand and held high.

Wondering what is going to happen next, you try to beg, but all that comes forth is a mumbled gibberish. You try to gather your thoughts, when suddenly the silence is broken by a large W H A C K and a sharp stinging sensation spreads from your arse. Whack, a second blow falls on your other cheek. The gruff voice laughs and says I'll teach you, you bitch. When 1 am playing you will stay still or the worse for you.

Although you still cannot see your intruder, you can feel your eyes watering; you have a quick decision to make. Fight and suffer or unwillingly go along with this man and how to survive. You mumble through your panties "do what you want with me but please don't hurt me." The man realizes that you have made an effort and removes the panties from your mouth. You repeat yourself "please I'll do whatever you want of me, but please don't hurt me." Unseen by you the man smiles and says all right bitch, but any more resistance and I will really make you suffer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.