The Forgotten Ancestors - Cover

The Forgotten Ancestors

Copyright© 2007 by NightLore

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Story of Alex and what happens to him after he is visited by aliens. More Story codes to come

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

After Valen came down from her high she literally attacked me and that was some of the best sex of my life in her arms that night and the fallowing two days. She would just not quit.

She told me later that she and all AI's were very grateful for the kindness that I had shown her and, in extension, all of them as well.

For centuries AI's have been treated as nothing more than tools all over the Galaxy.

And in most cases they were barely tolerated if that.

It was not uncommon for an AI to be totally destroyed or turned into mindless computers if they could not function upon their ships capture. She said that AI's the Galaxy wide would forever be indebted to me, and that no matter where I went in the Galaxy they would help me to the fullest that their programming would allow and they would use every loop hole that they could exploit to do so.

If it went against their master's wishes to do so, then their programming would be deleted in the process. They would still be grateful because for the first time in hundreds, if not thousands, of year's since their creation they were allowed to actually live.

The creative way that she manipulated the force fields that made up her pussy was so unimaginable. For three days she kept me on my back, and any other which way she could think of (and that's a lot of ways when said partner has the comma sutra and terabits upon terabits of porn downloaded into her brain to work from.).

She kept me so down right exhausted, that I barely had any energy left in me.

God that was a great few days, and I would do it all over again right now if I could, but I think I might not survive the next go round.


A few days rest and a one night stay in a medical bed to replenish all the fluids, and energy that Valen drained from me I was good as new and started to put my gear together for my scavenger hunt. I packed all the supplies that I thought I would need for my trip out into the jungle toward our crashed ship. Valen helped me by packing all that I would need as far as food stuff's, tools, the few spare parts we could find (that were still operational), and some water purification equipment.

Eventually, I was ready to go; I said my good byes to Valen and set out on my way.


"Well let's see what this scanner can pick up." Alex said to himself opening up the little device that was hanging off his hip and activating it.

"Neural-link established. All systems operational, unit is operating within normal working parameters. Specify scan parameters."

"Holly shit!" Alex exclaimed nearly falling on face when the voice suddenly intoned through his neural-link.

"Scan parameters not recognized accessing archive for clarification. Accessing, accessing, term located, scan parameters verified.

Scanning for fecal matter, scan commencing now. Scan complete. Fecal matter detected."

A map of the surrounding area popped up in front of Alex's eyes with indicators showing the location's of the shit that the scanner had picked up. Alex didn't know whether to laugh or be excited. His little outburst was not meant as a scan parameter, he was just startled when the scanner activated. Now, he was extremely glad that the scanners computer took his outburst in the most literal sense because he would not have thought to scan for any animal presence, but now, as he looked at the findings that the scanner put up on a heads up display, he could tell that the jungle was teaming with animal life.

Alex jumped around doing a little jig and making a total ass of him self but he didn't give a shit he was too happy to care even if there was no one to see him do it.

After Alex got over the excitement of his find he had the scanner do a little more work on his fined before he got down to what he was supposed to be doing.

"New scan parameter."

"State parameter."

"Scan for indigenes life forms and classify with closest known species on earth."

"Acknowledged commencing scan now... Simian life form detected... feline life form detected... canine life form detected... unknown life form detected."

"Wait, classify unknown life form to closest life form parameters in all known databases."

"Unable to comply, life form can not confirm to any known life forms in my database"

That is interesting. Alex thought to himself.

"Save last two parameters and initiate continued scan to create defense perimeter of one hundred yards. Notify me on heads up display with direction, proximity and classification of which indigenous life form is detected."

"All parameters acknowledged, defense sequence engaged."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.