The Forgotten Ancestors - Cover

The Forgotten Ancestors

Copyright© 2007 by NightLore

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story of Alex and what happens to him after he is visited by aliens. More Story codes to come

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

After Doctor Femna was done with her tests with very little complications arising. I was introduced to Falen and his team of researchers. They asked me questions when they didn't understand something but for the most part they didn't need much input. During those times I spent my time with Doctor Femna and her staff and with the Captain on the bridge when he had time to meet with me. They even gave me a full tour of the ship. The ship was amazing. The bridge was one of my favorites, just the way it was set up, the terminals that the bridge crew manned, it was amazing. The Bridge was shaped like an oval with the captains chair near the center, four terminals to each side of the Captain, four more to the rear of the Captain and one in a lower suspended cockpit in front of the Captain. The four terminals to the right handled tactical stations, sensory arrays, main engineering, and communications. On the left was the same. When they told me that the left and right did the same, I asked why? They told me

"Simple, Guest Alex, if you divide it into two different sections then not much can get past the crew. Its also for the simple fact that if something was to happen they would have a back up."

The Terminals to the rear of the Captain were for the science officers to scan for any and all thing they could pick up and analyze then forward to one of the science labs for further analysis. The terminal to the far front was more advanced than the rest. They had hovering recliner chairs and holographic interfaces like the rest but this one was the pilots terminal and it was incredible. The pilot tapped into the sensory array and the assorted view screens through his neural connector. With the neural connecter the pilot could fly the ship as easily as he could walk. He still had a manual backup system to fly the ship if the connecter malfunctioned or went offline for some reason. My trip down to engineering was the most informative. The Chief engineer told me the whole ship is compartmentalized and even showed me a schematic of the ship. The ship had one main bulkhead that housed the engines, bridge, medical facilities, crews quarters and what I found amazing was a recreation area that was like a park, it had plants that produced vast quantities of oxygen growing there. The recreation area also produced about sixty percent of the ship's oxygen. The last forty percent was made by two algae tank modules that attached to the main block along with a Astrometric's lab, four science labs, two maintenance drone bays, a hanger bay/maintenance bay, some additional crew quarters and mess hall. I also learned the ship's dimensions from looking at the schematics it was about five miles long, two mile wide, and about a mile tall, and that it was crewed by over four hundred crewmembers. Even though it could comfortably have a crew of up to three thousand.


After Falen and his research team were done compiling the data that they were gathering one of the researchers turned to me and asked, "Guest Alex, we would like to give you a gift before you leave us. Is there anything that you would like to know from the data that we have gathered from your planet."

I was speechless for a while after the researcher asked me question because I thought just coming up here was a gift in it self. Then I came out of my self-induced stupor and thought of what if anything I wanted to know.

"Actually yes there is some thing's I would like to know."

"If we can find what you want in the data we have gathered then it is yours Guest Alex with in reason."

"I understand, thanks. Doctor Femna once mention to me that you have a way of implanting knowledge directly into the brain, and I was wondering if you could implant a few languages into my brain I have always wanted to learn a few different languages before but never had the time to go and learn any."

"We would be happy to impart this knowledge to you Guest Alex."

"Thank you."

"You are quite welcome Guest Alex. What languages would you like to know."

"Well the major ones I would like to know are Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Latin. If that is too much to ask ill be fine with just Japanese and Latin. I can learn the others on my own."

"Oh no Guest Alex we are quite capable of what you asked. All we have to do is up load the languages into the teaching terminal. Then it will take about two cycles to complete once you start the processes."

"That would be wonderful, thank you."

"You are welcome, Guest Alex. The upload is now complete, you may visit any of the teaching terminals and it will be available to you."

"Thanks I think I will go and visit the terminal now." Alex states. He leaves the lab and was on his way to the teaching terminal but stopped by to say hello to Doctor Femna and her staff before heading for the teaching terminal one level up.

Alex arrived at the room that housed the teaching terminal and was escorted to a hover chair like he saw on the bridge and was told to sit down. After he got comfortable the technician attached a device to his head and told him that he would be out for about two cycles. Alex said it was fine with him and relaxed and waited for the procedure to start. He only had to wait a little while and he was asleep and the learning prose's began.


The few remaining days Alex spent exploring the ship a little more and visiting the people he had become friends with. Until that is when the Captain called for him.

"Well Guest Alex how have you liked your stay with us."

"I loved my stay on your ship Menon."

"That's good. We will be returning you to your home very soon Guest Alex and before we return you we would like to bestow you with one last gift before you go."

"Thank you Menon but that is not necessary."

"We would have to insist a pone it Guest Alex. You have been quite helpful in our efforts to studying your people. And we wish to reward you for it."

"If you are going to go to such lengths to convince me then what did you have in mind Menon."

"Well you have shown a great interest in what we do and of the galaxy out here we were thinking that we would show you around your little area of the galaxy as a going away present."

"That would be wonderful Menon."


"Are we ready for departure?" The Captain asks the bridge in general.

"Yes Captain we are ready for departure."

"Good. Then take us to a fold point and commence our tour"

"Yes Captain. We will reach our fold point in five microts."

The Captain turns to Alex and says

"We are going to be entering fold space in five of your minutes." "Were are we going to go once we reach fold space?"

"We are going to travel to the system that you call Alpha Centary and explore the planets of the system and then we can go wherever you would like in your arm of the galaxy."

Alex thought that this was awesome, he had fantasies as a little boy of going out and discovering new planets and whatever was out here, as all little boys do at one time or another.

Alex was woken out of his reverie by the pilot, announcing that they have reached their fold point and were now commencing fold drive.

"Folding in three, two, one. Now commencing fold."

Alex felt a little pressure in his ears and then there was a blurring on the view screen and then they were in fold space.

"Well Guest Alex lets retire to my office for now we will be in transit for a little over three cycles."

Alex nodded his assent and followed Menon into his office.

Alex and Menon talked for about a cycle before Alex excuesed himself and went to his quarters, to rest and pack the few belongings he had with him. In the middle of packing his old clothes he started to remember one of the sessions he had with Doctor Femna.


They had been going through a battery of different tests to further their knowledge of the human race when Doctor Femna stoped what she was doing and came out from behind her council to ask for permistion to comence the next test.

"Guest Alex."

"Yes Femna what is it?"

"Well before we continue with the next battery of tests. I have to tell you that they are of a sensitive nature."

"What do you mean Femna?"

"Well Guest Alex the next test that we will be performing will be on your reproductive system and to its functionality."

"Oh." says and blushes a little bit.

"Well what do I have to do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.