Danielle - Cover

Danielle

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Can the love between two women last forever? Danielle & Rose believes so. What happens when others enter into their lives. Will the very petite Danielle have eyes for another?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

As Mort made the drinks, Danielle undressed and appeared before him in her pink satin tap pants and a pink silk robe. She parked herself at the end of the sofa while Mort handed her her whiskey sour and sat at the other end. He noticed her tap pants since she had her legs underneath her. She took a long swallow of the drink and felt the burning sensation as it went down. With tears streaking down her cheeks due to the potency of the liquor.

"You told me about your unbelievable story about never having a girl friend before. I find that hard to fathom but I accept what you say as true. No guy would ever lie about something like that. I have to admit that I feel a strong attraction to you, Mort. You are a dear sweet guy. I have feelings for you and I know you have the same for me."

"I do, Danielle. I really do," Mort confessed knowing he had said this to her many times.

"I haven't told you my story because you might not want to do anything with me any longer."

"I seriously doubt that but go on," Mort thought that she was wanted on many felonies with the law.

Danielle finished her drink and held the glass out for a refill. Mort got up to make her another. He wondered what it was she was about to reveal to him that she need two strong drinks to fortify her resolve. Danielle hardly ever drank except for a little white wine when they went out for dinner.

"Thank you," she smiled, taking a sip from her refreshed drink. "What I'm about tell you will be a bit shocking to you. But here goes," she took a long drink and swallowed. "Whoa, this is strong," Danielle smiled. Mort was getting impatient with her for being so slow in this discussion.

"I am a lesbian... no, that's not completely true. I'm a bisexual."

"Is that all?" Mort sounded out while he felt a heavy weight lifted from his shoulders. He had met many girls who fucked both guys and girls back in college. Most of the female athletes were dykes! He had to admit that two females making love with a big turn on for him.

"Rose and I have had a four year affair. It all started innocently enough but we were so in love with each other. At first, it was like a fairy tale. It was so wonderful. I worked for her and we just got along like we were joined at the hip. We had the strongest feelings for each other. It was like heaven on earth. I know that's an old cliche but that was how it was. We lived for each other's love. It wasn't only the sex but it was a stronger influence, but just being together meant the world for the both of us.

"It wasn't until we moved here to Arizona that things started falling apart for us. She bought the flower shop and knew that it was a big mistake. It took all the time she really had just to keep it going. Seven days a week, fourteen hour days, doing the books, making last minute deliveries, ordering plants then following up on it.

"I got my job because I hate being idle. I like working but I also like taking time for a good rest. I don't have to work but what am I going to do during the day? I like to have nice things, mostly clothes. When we went to that symphony I wore that gown for the first time but I bought it two years earlier. I think it looked very good on me..."

"It did," Mort agreed.

"Thank you," she smiled. "But this the difficult one. I was born both sexes. I was a hermaphrodite..."

"What! I thought that was just a myth of some sort."

"No, I had a penis and a vagina. My father wanted a son and my mother wished for a daughter. The doctors did a series of tests on me and came to the conclusion that I was a female. I had no prostrate, tiny scrotum, just a small penis. So they surgically removed that useless piece of flesh and I was brought up as a girl. Inside I am fully female. I have ovaries, I drop an egg like most normals girls do, and I have my periods. I'm telling you all of this because I want you to know all about me. I'm being completely honest with you. Rose knows about this and now so do you."

"You're one hundred percent female, aren't you?"

"One hundred percent," she smiled.

"I love you very much, Danielle," he fell on his knees before her. "There isn't anything I want more than you loving me and being my wife." His big hand hid her tiny one. Only her nails were showing.

"I think you should sleep in the bed with me from now on," she kissed him lightly on his lips.

"I might get carried away," he grinned.

"I'm counting on it," she smiled.

"This isn't those two drinks talking, is it?"

"No, I'm pleasantly buzzed, but I'm not drunk," she got up to lead him in the bedroom. He scooped her up into his arms. When she put her arms about his neck she licked his cheek. She felt the stubble on his face which was quite different than doing it to another female.

"You're light as a feather," he remarked.

"I'll have you know I weight eighty-eight pounds," she gave him a mocking pout. "I'm also four foot-ten. I'm a big girl."

"Yes you are," he laid her down. She opened her robe. On her back her small breasts melded into her chest leaving only hard nipples showing. She sat up, and slid the robe off her shoulders. "Well, are you going to undress or not?"

"As soon as I turn off the lights in the living room," he hurried out. It didn't take him more than a few seconds to complete that task. Danielle turned on the small light on the nightstand.

"What are you doing?" Mort asked.

"I've never seen a naked man in the flesh. It's exciting... strip," she ordered.

Mort took his time. When he got down to his briefs, she saw his erection straining to come out. He slid them down and saw his cock pop out. A big smile lit her face. She reached out to touch it.

"It's nice," she told him, scooting out of her tap pants. She let him glare at her shaved pussy. "I want him in me," she lowered her voice.

Mort crawled in and hovered over her. To him she looked frail and he was afraid she might break into a hundred pieces if he was rough with her.

"This is my first time," he confessed, appearing scared.

"With a man, me too," she countered.

He lowered his mouth to hers as they kissed with tongues trying to out do the other. She was already breathing hard when they broke the kiss. Mort took one of her nipples into his mouth. He heard a soft moan in his ear. Her hands slid up and down his back. The friction of the caress made his penis harder. After a few minutes he went to the left nipple. His lips felt her heart racing. Her legs were around his. She took his cock and slid it to the engorged lips of her pussy. Mort didn't want to cum too soon.

"Put it in," her breath was ragged.

He went in until he found her hymen, "This will hurt," he cautioned her.

"I don't care, just do it." She grabbed his ass cheeks and pushed him further. Rose had torn her maidenhood when she used the strapon so Danielle didn't have any fear.

The pain wasn't as bad as she thought. A little sting that tore the rest of it. Mort slid all the way in as their pubic bones touched. He felt her nails dig into his back. She felt him fill her completely. In seconds she had an orgasm as she shouted his name. One of her nails dug into the base of his spine. This was too much for Mort and he shot his load into her womb. They'd only been at it less than two minutes. He believed that he had disappointed her.

"That was better than any girl could do," she admitted, squeezing him as tight as she could around his neck. "I've never had it so good."

"I was afraid I came prematurely," he gasped for air. He had masturebated frequently but Danielle's pussy made him cum so much quicker than he ever did with his hand.

"It was just right," she kissed him, feeling him fall out of her. "I think I want to do this one more time before we go to sleep. Do you want to?"

"More than anything in the world," he replied.


Danielle was very energetic at work the next day. Mort, on the other hand was dragging. She had already shown a house and the couple with two kids were out looking for a bank to give them a mortgage. Danielle supplied three leads where banks would give them the loans at a reasonable rate. She offered to make phone calls on their behalf but they wanted to speak to the loan officer face to face.

"I think we should take some time this afternoon to take a long lunch," she suggested to Mort.

"If it wasn't so damn hot, I'd go out to my car and take a nap," Mort yawned.

"Whose the pussy now?" Danielle leaned down to whisper in his ear.

Mort laughed. "I guess I am right now but you are all the time."

Danielle giggled returning to her desk. The Phillips walked it all smiles to tell her they had received a promise from a bank that they could have the mortgage.

"I'll get a hold of the lawyers and we'll close as soon as possible."


"I made over three thousand today," Danielle said as she perused the menu at a Chinese restaurant. "That sale to the Phillips was really good."

"I made four hundred today but it's the first day of the week," Mort said.

"I didn't mean to brag or hurt you," she said, grabbing his hand. "I was so elated because that doesn't come every day."

"I know, I love you."

"I love you too."

The waiter came to take their order. Both agreed to split a dinner called #3 which was egg drop soup, sweet and sour pork, Mongolian beef and fried rice with tea.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.