Danielle - Cover

Danielle

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Can the love between two women last forever? Danielle & Rose believes so. What happens when others enter into their lives. Will the very petite Danielle have eyes for another?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Danielle only intended to stay a night or two at the most but living with Mort made her feel content and safe from the ravages of Rose. Mort was kind and considerate always trying to do things to please her. He let her have his bed and slept on the couch. He allowed her to shower and get ready first even if she took twice the time he did to get ready in the morning. Since they worked at the same place they had to drive both their cars to the office since each had to show properties, go to closings, file at the courthouse, and a multitude of other things.

He also accompanied her to show a house if she were wary of a person who claimed interest in a certain place. She learned that he had a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and worked out at least three nights a week. She cooked for him on those evenings and he said he loved her cooking. Actually he was in love with her. He was enthusiastic when it came for her to visit the mall to buy clothes.

Danielle was fond of Morton Jensen. He had taken her home on a few ocassions to meet his mother. They adored the tiny Tinkerbell who had their son's heart in her hands. She was aware that Mort loved her but she had to be honest with him. He had to reveal her lesbianism or rather her bisexuality because she was attracted to him. However they couldn't be intimate with each other because Danielle had to hold back regarding her long affair with Rose.

Rose kept calling the office begging for her to come home. Danielle was cold with her because of the rape which Rose said she never remembered. She admitted that she woke up that day in what was once their bed completely nude but she swore she couldn't recall forcing herself upon her. Danielle said that she would give it some thought but deep in her heart she knew they could never get back to what they once had. Rose still held out hope that they'd come to terms in the near future.

"I don't think now is the right time," Danielle stood outside in the baking sun talking to Rose on her cell phone. It was August and the desert heat was very oppressive but she didn't want any of her co-workers listening to their spat.

"I'm lost without you," Rose cried at the other end.

"I'm sorry to hurt your feelings but there is a lot to sort out. I still need more time to come to a decision."

"Don't you recall the first days at my office in Chicago?"

"Yes, I do."

"We had a lot going for us," Rose reminded.

"Yes we did. However times change and people change. You've changed. I've changed. We're not the same as we were four years ago. I think we began to grow apart when we moved here."

"Don't say that," Rose sobbed.

"I'll talk to you later. I can't stand it when you cry."

"Don't hang up, please." Rose begged.

"I have to," Danielle ended the call. She shut it off so Rose wouldn't call back and went back inside. Her satin blouse was wet on her back. She sat down to work on a new ad for the newspaper's Sunday edition. There was a marvelous house being listed and they had exclusive rights to sell it in the first thirty days before it went into the multiple listings with their competitors. Danielle knew that it would sell fast. When she toured it with the present owners she gave it some thought of buying it herself. But she didn't know where she and Mort stood in their relationship. They kissed most of the evenings away, he felt her small breasts, fingered her pussy while she pulled out his cock and jacked him off until he climaxed.

"You've never done it with a girl before," she said that first night they went that far.

"Is it that obvious?" he asked, embarrassed.

"Yes it is but I find myself feeling good that I'm your very first. You're a good looking guy, you should have had lots of girls in high school and college."

"I didn't. I was shy and when I worked up the courage to ask any girl to date me, they'd always say 'no'."

"I can't believe that!" she stated feeling his cum drying on her hand and wrist.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.