Danielle - Cover

Danielle

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Can the love between two women last forever? Danielle & Rose believes so. What happens when others enter into their lives. Will the very petite Danielle have eyes for another?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Two years later Danielle sat in April's chair as a real estate agent. She loved the work and her great looks brought her high commissions because of the sales she made. She always dressed in silky or form fitting blouses. Always in high heels due to her height, she walked about the office in her stockings. She still didn't wear makeup except mascara, eye liner, and clear lip gloss. She wore the gloss to prevent the hot sun from baking them.

"Now you have to get your bid in because this property is going to sell fast," she warned the caller she showed the house to last Saturday. The man was only staring at her as she showed his wife all the nice features of the house.

"We're still discussing it," the woman at the other end said.

"You better make a decision today because I can't promise you it will be open tomorrow. Many are very interested in that place. It's perfect! No problems. You'll most likely wish to paint or wallpaper it once you get moved in. Nothing else needs to be done. The carpeting is brand new and is in an earth tone that will match almost all furniture."

"We'll get back to you," the woman said and hung up.

"Your loss," Danielle talked into the dead phone. She placed it back on its perch and glanced at the paperwork.

"Uh... Danielle," Mort Jensen approached her.

"Yes Mort," she flashed him her loveliest smile. She then noticed that everyone had taken off for the day.

"Uh... oh damn, I'm almost afraid to ask," he said as she watched the young man just out of college. He was five-eight, strongly built, short sandy hair, and brown eyes. He felt overly shy when he was around her.

"Ask what?" Danielle inquired. "I won't bite you," she promised. Danielle kept the amusement that was building up inside from spilling out and hurting his ego.

"I... I've got two tickets to a symphony for Friday night and I was wondering if you would want to go with me," he stumbled. He was expecting a 'No' from her. Maybe laughing at him. Tell all the others of his clumsy attempt to ask her out. He tried to date in high school and college but he came across as a nerd to all the girls. He received negative replies to each one he asked out. He expected the same from this little elfen girl.

"I'd love to go, I love the symphony," she said.

"You mean you'll go with me?"

Danielle nodded with a smile. She knew he would be devastated if she refused plus she liked the young man. He was always so polite and worked hard at his job as a salesman. "What time does it start?"

"Seven o'clock. We could grab a bite to eat before or after the concert. That'll be completely up to you."

"Lets see when the time comes," she grabbed her overly large shoulder strapped purse. "I really love symphonies," she touched his arm lightly. She smiled and made for the door.


"YOU'RE WHAT!" Rose exclaimed, shocked by what Danielle told her.

"I am going with Morton Jensen to a symphony," Danielle returned calmly.

"Why?"

"Why not? You know I love classical music. He had an extra ticket and no one to go with," she explained. "He asked me and I didn't have anything going on on Friday and I said yes. What's the matter?"

"The matter is that this is the first time since we've been together that you're going to date. Are you getting interested in males now?"

"Perhaps I am," Danielle smiled, teasing her.

"I don't think that's funny," Rose felt half-fear and half-anger. "You belong to me."

"Oh! I belong to you? Am I a slave to you? Do you own me? I don't have a mind, a will, a choice in my life?" Danielle's emotions were rising in anger. Rose knew that her lover seldom became angry but when she did, she was a force to be reckoned with. "I think you're over reacting. I'm am going to a concert, not driving to Vegas to marry him."

"I could get tickets for that!" Rose spat. "We could go together."

"I think you're blowing this all out of proportion," she shouted back, starting to get undressed. "You don't own me, you have no rights over me, and I sure as hell am not going to back out of my date because you're so jealous."

"You're acting like a bitch," Rose sneered. "I don't know what's gotten into you since we moved out here..."

"A BITCH! YOU CALLED ME A BITCH! Is that what you think of me?"

"I think you're getting fucked up in that head of yours," Rose was losing control of herself. "You need to make a choice, me or him."

"Oh shit," Danielle used one of the few profane words ever to come out of her mouth. "You don't know what your talking about," stalking off to the bedroom and slamming the door behind her. She was down to her silk blouse and panties while carrying the rest of her clothes. Rose heard the snap of the lock.


For the next few days they didn't speak to each other. They didn't kiss goodnight, they didn't wish the other sweet dreams, and walked silently by each other without acknowledging their presence. Rose wanted to make up but Danielle wouldn't allow her to approach. Rose feared that the split was permanent and thinking back, it was over nothing. Yes, Danielle was going on a date. Why couldn't she have kept her big mouth shut and say nothing. Danielle was the most important person in her life and she stayed awake on those nights fearful of losing her. Rose cried into her pillow for the longest time in the darkness of the guest room missing her lover's warm body, her sweet smell, her soft breathing, her soft sighs as she rested, her arm encircling her waist, her grasping of her breast without any warning. All of these wonderful memories drifted into her mind as she lay awake.

Rose's work suffered. She owned a floral shop and it was thriving. If Danielle was not so interested in real estate, they'd be partners. She barely managed to get her job done. The two girls who were part time took up the slack. Rose explained to them she wasn't feeling well but she stayed until closing time. Then she brought peace offering of bringing dinner home but Danielle would come home much later and go straight to her room.

Rose Fuller lost her appetite, hardly slept, didn't feel like keeping up with her hygiene, and her business suffered. She couldn't get up the energy to order or deliver to her customers. Angie and Angel carried on with most of the work as they wondered what happend to their boss. She was so listless and depressed they didn't know why she came in at all.


Danielle attended the symphony with Mort Jensen. It took him over half of the concert to get up enough nerve to hold her hand. When she didn't pull it away, he was so delighted he could hardly contain himself. Mort, a nerd, a dweeb, a jerk, was holding the hand of the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. Danielle looked over at him with a smile and a wink.

Mort didn't give up her hand readily. Only when the concert was over and they applauded then he took her gloved hand again to lead them out of the hall. He felt that all males envied him. She was wearing a shimmering blue full length gown with matching gloves over her elbows, high heels, and an opera neckless of pearls along with matching pearl earrings.

"You didn't have to do this," she whispered to him as they sat in the booth of an expensive restaurant. "This must cost you a fortune."

"I had to do this," he countered, a big smile on his face. "Only the best for you."

She laid a hand on his arm, "I didn't expect an evening like this. I am just as happy going for burgers and dancing or a movie."

"Do you think you'd like to go to a movie with me?"

"When?"

"How about tomorrow night?"

"I think I'd like that."

"Good!" Mort did his best to hide his over enthusiasm. But Danielle felt it and gave his arm a squeeze.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.