Danielle - Cover

Danielle

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Can the love between two women last forever? Danielle & Rose believes so. What happens when others enter into their lives. Will the very petite Danielle have eyes for another?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

When Danielle opened her eyes it was daylight. It was still snowing hard and the wind sounded louder than before. She looked over at the woman sleeping soundly. Danielle smiled recalling Rose's knowledge of making love to another female. Never had she felt like that before. So loved, so appreciated, so lusted after. Rose had opened new doors to her sexuality. Though Danielle never dreamed of being with a man, she never thought of being made love to by a woman either. She thought her whole life would be one of long masturbations.

Her bladder was full and the pressure she noted made her squiggle like a little toddler having to go so badly. She slid out of the bed and ran quickly to the bathroom in the guest room. She didn't want to wake her lover up. After relieving herself, she quickly brushed her teeth and hair then returned to crawl back in. The expensive flat was warm and she loved the hot water heat in the apartment. Danielle turned softly and put her ass against Rose's bushy pussy. She closed her eyes feeling the ticklish hair. Then an arm circled her waist and pulled her closer. Soon she was back asleep.


Danielle awakened to the smell of frying bacon. She sat up and saw that Rose was up. Still naked, she padded into the kitchen where Rose was fixing breakfast. Rose had a pink silk robe covering her. Danielle approached her from behind and slid her thin arms about her waist. Rose was startled for a moment then turned to kiss her new lover. Danielle's tongue entered Rose's mouth and they kissed for a long time. Rose cupped her hand about Danielle's pubic mound tenderly. She still felt that the tiny blonde was so fragile, she might break if handled too roughly.

"Good morning," Danielle gave her loveliest smile.

"Good afternoon, you mean," Rose kissed her once more.

"You keep that up and I'll have your pussy for breakfast instead of food," Danielle whispered.

"That's dessert, baby. We have to fill our tummies with num nums. We need food for energy so we can get back to making love."

"Scrambled!" Danielle exclaimed.

"What?"

"If you were going to ask me how I want my eggs, I want them scrambled."

"Gotcha," Rose kissed her for the third time. Despite the slight hangover, she was horny as she ever been. "You go see what the weather's like while I finish up in here."

"Okay," Danielle grabbed a glass of orange juice making her way into the living room to turn on the local stations. They all said that Chicago would be having snow for the rest of the day and perhaps tomorrow. She walked over to the window and viewed the street below. She didn't care who saw her nude. The street was quiet. No one was walking by and certainly no traffic. It was a winter wonderland. She couldn't see the building across the street. She dropped the hand from her hip and settled onto the sofa sipping the juice. She wasn't the least bit hungry.

Rose brought two plates to the front room and handed one to Danielle. She sat next to her as they ate their food.

"You know you can get raped by being nude like you are now."

"By whom?"

"Me," Rose tweaked a nipple.

"Rape away," the blonde offered feeling a shock going from her breast down to her wet pussy. "I won't even scream."

"How did you get so beautiful?" Rose asked.

"Great genes. Thanks to my parents. Both were very good looking."

"Do you have a scar left from when they cut your cock and balls off?"

Danielle took Rose's hand and guided it to the spot. She only felt a slight difference in the girl's skin texture. "That's where they were," she said.

"I'm glad."

"Tell me why."

"If you were a guy I'd..." Rose stopped when she saw the look of amusement in those sky blue eyes of her. "You're gonna get it," she warned.

"You gotta catch me first," Danielle fondled the older woman's breast and raced off with her breakfast plate on the coffee table. Rose put her dish by Danielle's and raced after her. Danielle was much quicker but made sure Rose would grab her. Laying on the bed, Rose threw her robe to the floor and crawled after her like a stalking cat.

"I'm going to eat you," she warned.

"Please do," Danielle laughed, anticipating what Rose was about to do. She submissively spread her legs to allow the green-eyed beauty full access to her.

They spent hours in bed making love. Both went into a sixty-nine position and sat on each other's face. It was early evening when they came up for air. Both were weary of the physical play and exertion. Rose was completely spent and soon fell asleep in Danielle's arms. The girl stayed awake for a half hour thinking about the two days of lesbian love they had. She never wanted this to end. Ever. Soon she too closed her eyes and fell sleep.


Danielle woke up at four in the morning. She lifted her head and stared into the open eyes of Rose. She noticed a tear rolling down her face as the light from the front room was just bright enough for her to see. "What's wrong, Sweetie?" she asked. Rose looked her way, grabbed her and held the tiny girl tightly. "I'm so happy," she said. "I have loved you since the first day you entered my office for that job interview. I always fantasized about someone like you walking into my life and now I have you." Danielle gave her a peck on the lips.

"You'll have me as long as you wish, darling. I love you too. But there may come a day when you'll tire of me or get bored. Then I'll go away."

"Don't say that!" Rose fumed. "I'll never get tired of you. You've been my dream girl ever since I knew I was gay. The others were flings but I never loved them like I love you. We were ships passing in the night. I had one brief affair that lasted a month. We were great in bed but we fought like cats and dogs off the mattress. We had nothing in common. So she moved out. You, on the other hand, are the only person I've ever had that I can truly say that I am head over heels in love with. And don't forget that, Missy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.