Danielle - Cover

Danielle

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Can the love between two women last forever? Danielle & Rose believes so. What happens when others enter into their lives. Will the very petite Danielle have eyes for another?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Danielle quickly learned the tasks she was hired to do. She developed a routine where she wrote notes to herself before entering anything into the computer to double check her work. In the dog days of summer, she dressed down like the other girls. Cotton skirts and tops. She wore her hair down her back that fell to almost her spine. Every two months she'd go to the salon to have the tips cut to eliminate loose ends. On weekends, she just wore it in a long ponytail or braided it. She would continue to dress up in her nice suits as soon as the heat let up.

"Yes," Rose answered her phone. She was right in the middle of something when she heard Danielle's voice.

"Rose, I found something strange here in the computer. Do you think you can take a minute to look as this?"

"Just a sec, honey," she said, going to Danielle's spreadsheet. She thought nothing of calling her 'honey'. She called all her girls by that endearment. "Okay, where to?"

"March of last year."

"What are you doing there?" Rose quizzed her.

"I'm all caught up until Phoebe gives me more to do so I decided to do some searches."

"Okay, I'm there. What's the problem?"

"Scroll down to line twenty-seven."

"Okay, I'm there."

"If you go across to purchases and expenditures, you'll see a 6.20. Shouldn't that be .062?" Danielle asked. Rose studied the screen for a few minutes then it suddenly dawned on her, it was a major mistake. She never spent that much money on purchases since she bought the computers and office furniture to start up. Her biggest expenditure outside of salaries was the office rent to this building.

"Damn if you're right. That makes a big difference."

"I've changed it on mine, you'll have to update yours."

Rose did, her eyes widened in shock. "Danielle, are you sure of this?"

"Yes I am, I did it five times, it comes out the same."

"Oh shit," Rose muttered. Molly had made a big error. Instead of losing money last year, they made a big profit. Rose grew angry at Molly for this. It meant that she could have given bigger Christmas bonus' to her crew. "Good work, Danielle. Have you found anything else?"

"So far that's it. When I get free time I'll go through all the others."

"You did wonderful, when you're free, dinner is on me."

"I'm just doing my job," the girl replied.

"Regardless, you found a big mistake and I owe you."

"Oh, Phoebe just brought some documents. I'd better get at them."

"Okay, great work." Rose wanted to add 'My love' but didn't.

"Thank you," Danielle hung up.

'I'd better call my accountant right away, ' Rose thought looking for his number on the rolodex. 'Baby, you are a prize.'


It was three weeks later when Rose pinned down Danielle for a dinner date. It was on a Saturday night. The early October air was still mild. She went to a salon in the Woodfield Mall for a makeover and a new hairstyle. Her auburn hair glistened with sparkles as the stylist sprinkled some glitter all over. She looked fabulous. She had an emerald green satin brocade dress that fell to her knees that would be perfect for her. As for Danielle, she had the best of taste in her fashions. Plus she was surprised to hear that her little attractive dove recently moved into Lake Point Towers. The rents there were astronomical. On the Gold Coast, near the yuppy filled Oak Street Beach, and Navy Pier gave Rose the hint that she had more money than the paltry $35,000.00 which included a recent raise. Rents started at ten thousand a month for a two bedroom apartment.

"What have I done?" Rose began to wonder if it was a good idea to take her out to this promised dinner. Danielle had found another error, not as egregious as the first, but more money was due from the IRS caused by Molly's carelessness. But that wasn't on her mind at that moment. She wondered if it were wise of her to take this hot sex pistol out! Danielle was never far from Rose's mind. She had put in a panty liner to keep herself from getting so wet when she was in her presence. She was as nervous as a cat on the fourth of July upon hearing all the fireworks being shot off.

Rose began to regret asking her out tonight. How could she keep her hands off that tiny Tinkerbell? That was her secret pet name for Danielle. She drove over to pick the girl up in her Mercedes. She wished she hadn't stop smoking seven years ago. She needed one right at that moment to calm her. Her hands were shaking as she pulled off Lake Shore Drive to pick her secret love up.

Danielle was chatting with the black doorman and both were laughing at something said that both seemed to find funny to them. She had her hair up, two locks on each side of the face, a silky grey full length gown with matching opera gloves over her thin arms past the elbows, high heels and a clutch purse. As soon as she saw Rose, she smiled at the man and walked to the curb to catch her ride.

"Hi," Danielle's voice sounded chirpy.

"All set?" Rose tried to hide her jitters.

"Yes I am. All set and famished," she buckled herself in.

"Who were you talking to?" Rose asked, trying to make conversation as she pulled out and back onto to the Drive.

"That's Tony, he's the doorman from ten in the morning until six tonight."

"He seemed to tell you something humorous."

"He was telling about when he was a youngster his mother took him to see the Bozo The Clown show. When Bozo picked him for a game they had, he peed himself."

"That would be funny," Rose laughed.

"So where we going tonight?"

"There's a marvelous restaurant on Clark Street near Lincoln Park. It just opened to rave reviews so I thought we could try that."

"That sounds wonderful."

They chatted about light things like the weather, work, and about how crowded the streets were at this time of night. It seemed like it took an eternity to get there but they finally pulled up in front. A valet opened the door for Danielle and his eyes almost fell out seeing the tiny image of a beauty queen. Quickly recovering, he ran around to help Rose out and took her keys. He drove off to park the car.

Danielle held onto Rose's arm briefly to get her balance then walked up to the door. Rose's arm felt a light pleasant sensation from Danielle's touch. Already she felt the liner in her panties getting wet. She hoped the girl would not notice her sexual odor.

If she did, Danielle didn't show it. She perused the menu until the waiter came forward to ask what they wanted to drink. Rose needed a stiff one so she ordered a Long Island Iced Tea. Danielle ordered a white wine. The waiter looked at her.

"She works for me, I can vouch that she's twenty-one," Rose interceded for her. Not wanting to make a scene, he went off to fill their order. A few minutes later he returned with the drinks, they clinked glasses. Danielle took a sip while Rose took a healthy pull on hers.

"I thought for a moment I'd have to settle for a Shirley Temple," Danielle tried to make a funny comment. Rose laughed.

Danielle ordered a shrimp cocktail, salad with poppy seed dressing and Copper River salmon. Rose settled for a shrimp cocktail, salad with the house dressing and a London Broil. Both didn't have to wait long for their appetizers. Danielle unbuttoned her gloves at the wrist, tucked them into her wrists so she could eat with her bare hands.

"I didn't know I paid you so much that you live in Lake Point Towers," Rose felt a little loosened up at the mixed drink relaxed her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.