Danielle - Cover

Danielle

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Can the love between two women last forever? Danielle & Rose believes so. What happens when others enter into their lives. Will the very petite Danielle have eyes for another?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Danielle entered her apartment feeling elated. It had taken her two el trains to get from downtown Chicago to the building she resided in in Roscoe Village. Stepping out of her high heels, she walked with the shoes in her hand to the walk in closet. Placing them in their place, she undressed carefully hanging up her business suit, putting on her satin blouse in a bag for the cleaners, and tossing her teddy into the wash hamper. She was only in her thigh high stockings. Danielle stood in front of a full length mirror admiring her body. Despite being very petite, she was curvy with nice shapely legs. Her small breasts were perky with large nipples. Hands on hips, she gazed at her reflection with a smile. She examined her vaginal area for the scars that sent her from being a ridiculously small boy to a tiny but beautiful young girl. She knew her weight was only eighty-eight pounds.

'Eighty-eight pounds of raw sex appeal, ' she giggled, finally taking a silk robe off a nearby hook and slipping it on. She got herself a glass of light white wine and sat in a comfortable chair to reflect on her interview with Ms. Fuller. All went as expected. She didn't really need the job but she didn't like laying around and getting lazy. She wanted the job to fill her time. She felt idle hands were the devil's playground. And a mind without work was about the same. She didn't like the soaps, game shows, depressing news. She had her television set on the biography and history channels. It was seldom she strayed from there.


Danielle was a half hour early for her first day. The door was open and she found Rose at her desk reading some documents. She lightly rapped on the door. Rose looked up and saw her. She was wearing the same type of business suit only in black. Her pink satin blouse was basically the same except there was no bow. Rose got up from her desk and opened the door.

"Good morning," Danielle smiled, holding a large purse along with a container of Starbucks.

"Good morning, Danielle," Rose noticed she was wearing the same seductive scent of perfume as she did Friday. "Let me show you to your desk. Ummmm, there's a lunch room plus a vending machine for sodas in the room at the end of the hall. The ladies room is in the hall too only it's the first door on the right. And here is where you will sit," Rose showed her the desk where she'd be working. It was out of view from Rose's office. The cubicle had five foot walls on three sides and an opening facing the outer wall. She noticed that Danielle's hairdo was much the same as it was at her interview. "This looks wonderful," the tiny blonde stated slipping out of her black suit jacket. Rose saw that she had small breasts. Just enough to show that she had a pair. "Is it all right if I adjust the seat? It feels very low to the ground."

"I can see," Rose felt her arousal heighten. "Of course, do you need help?"

"No, this is basically the same one I had at my other job," she stooped down to adjust the level. Rose's eyes riveted on the girl's body as she worked the chair. Shapely legs, a nice little tush, very small waistline, thin wrists that held a Lady's Rolex watch. The dangling ear rings sparkled as though they were real diamonds but Rose figured they were fakes.

"There, that should do it," Danielle sat in her seat. "Perfect," her smile lit up Rose's heart.

'How can I put up with this day after day, ' she thought, grinning back at the girl. "Can I buy you lunch today? I'd like to get to know you a little better," she asked.

"That would be lovely," Danielle's smile widened.

"Here's the unfinished work that Molly left on Friday, if you have any problems, let me know. Phoebe should be here in a few minutes, she knows some of Molly's tasks so ask her first." 'Don't come to me, ' Rose thought. 'I might jump your bones.' "All right," Danielle booted up the computer. "I'll come by noonish to take you to lunch," Rose pretended she was busy. She didn't know if she could stand being by her any longer.

"That'll be fine," Danielle replied, grabbing the documents.

One by one the other workers came in. Each stopped by to introduce themselves to her. Each giving her name to the new person and Danielle repeated the names hoping to match them to the faces. Each seemed friendly and offered her their help to which Danielle thanked them. Most were in their thirties or forties, one was about fifty. Also she noted that almost all had wedding rings on except for a girl named Shannon. She was a very beautiful brunette which made Danielle conclude that she was divorced or still single.

All got right to work. A girl named Evelyn had a radio that played soft music which she found fit right in with her own taste. Danielle liked to listen to Enya but decided to see what Rose thought of it. She concentrated on the documents and began to enter the numbers into the computer where Molly had left off. When finished, she double check her work then found more documents placed there by Phoebe. By the time Rose was ready to take her to lunch, Danielle had finished that pile.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.