Danielle - Cover

Danielle

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Can the love between two women last forever? Danielle & Rose believes so. What happens when others enter into their lives. Will the very petite Danielle have eyes for another?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Never had a bride looked so beautiful. Her gown of satin interlaced with faux pearls was a sight to behold. Despite the heat in the church, Danielle looked cool and happy. Mort stood by the minister, sweating under his hot tuxedo waiting for his bride to come down the aisle. She was alone. No one to give her away but she glowed with a wide smile.

She wore opera gloves that matched her gown and little satin slippers. Her long blond hair, neatly done up at the salon that morning along with a makeover made her seem like she was naturally blushing. Rose sat on an aisle seat next to Sara. When Danielle winked at her, Rose wilted. She was to be hers for the rest of their lives. Sensing this, Sara laid her hand on the back of hers to comfort her lover.

The ceremony lasted about twenty minutes. When Danielle removed the lower part of her glove, Mort slid the band on next to her expensive diamond and sapphire ring. When the minister finished, Mort kissed her and at that time she was now Mrs. Morton Jensen.

After receiving everyone, they made their way out of the church to a shower of birdseed. Only Danielle felt the sadness of Rose as they buffed cheeks. However, it didn't dampen her joy that she was now the wife of Mort. They rode to the reception in a limo with two signs "Just Married" on the vehicle. Danielle planned to sneak away after the cutting of the cake. Mort wanted to leave after the first dance.

By the evening, they were on a plane to Maui for two weeks. Danielle quit taking the pill in hopes of getting pregnant right away. Both slept the whole flight there. She wore a simple yellow sundress and flats. Her hair was all the way down her back and all the makeup that painted her face was washed off. She looked like a small teenager sitting next to an older brother. Only the rings announced to the others that she was married.


Rose got drunk at the reception being haunted by Danielle. She regretted every word she said to hurt her. In the car Sara was driving Rose started sobbing. Sara thought they were at a fork in the road. Either Rose would be consumed by Danielle for life, or she would cling to Sara for a new loving relationship. At that moment, Sara couldn't know what future she had with her lover. After putting Rose to bed fully clothed except for her shoes, Sara stripped, climbed in beside her and went to sleep listening to the older woman snoring.

The next morning Rose's face was in the toilet as she brought up all that she consumed after the wedding. Sara put an ice pack on the back of her neck as she retched over and over. She helped Rose into the shower and washed the both of them. Then led her back to bed after making her take three aspirin.

The sun was setting in the western skies when Rose opened her eyes. She felt so much better. She glanced over at the sleeping girl beside her and smiled. Turning, she brought the blond closer to her. She realized for the first time that love didn't always last. She kissed Sara on the nape until she awakened. Sara turned to meet her face to face. They kissed gently at first but then it became much more passionate. Soon they were in a lover's embrace leading up to a full night of making love.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.