Danielle - Cover

Danielle

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Can the love between two women last forever? Danielle & Rose believes so. What happens when others enter into their lives. Will the very petite Danielle have eyes for another?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Maggie was beside herself with joy upon hearing that her son was going to marry the very beautiful Danielle Gray. She reminded Maggie of a little cupie doll one would win at a carnival or circus. Mort had won her heart and she didn't have to worry about her shy son becoming a mama's boy living at home. He was her only child and now the widow would have grandchildren to visit her and she in turn would spoil them.

The ringing of the bell brought her out of her trance as she walked over to answer the door. Danielle smiled as Maggie appeared before her. She was wearing a black tight mini-skirt, white red blouse and white flats. Maggie saw that the girl had nice shapely legs for someone so small and thin. Her long blond hair fell down her back in a single braid.

"Oh, you look so beautiful," Maggie embraced her future daughter-in-law.

"Thank you... may I call you Mom?"

"You may certainly do," Maggie stepped back to allow Danielle to enter. It was still overly hot outside and they were bathed in the luxury of the air conditioned house. "Would you like some tea?"

"If it's iced tea, I'd love some," Danielle tossed her overly large purse onto a chair. Mort often kidded her that she had everything in there except for the kitchen sink. The times he held it, he couldn't believe the weight of the bag and wondered how she could lift it let alone carry it.

"I could make some hot tea but I have iced tea in the fridge," Maggie led her into the kitchen. She still didn't believe that Danielle was almost twenty- six. She looked more like she were in her mid teens. The only makeup she wore was the eyeliner and mascara to darken her lashes and eyebrows.

"No sugar," Danielle said as she sat at the kitchen table. "I was in the area showing a house to a prespective couple so I decided to stop by so I may tell you something that Mort doesn't know yet. I plan on him taking me out to dinner tonight so I can tell him what I'm about to reveal to you."

"What is it, dear?" Maggie sat at the table across from her.

"Did Mort tell you of the two secrets I have?"

"That you were born as two sexes and that you slept with other women?"

"One woman, just one," she corrected.

"All right, that doesn't matter to me now. I think ten years ago I would have been upset with it but I think I can live with that. No, that's not exactly true. I CAN live with that." Maggie replied.

"Good, now I have a third secret I haven't told Mort about. I don't know if he will be upset with it or not," Danielle said.

"And what would that be?" Maggie frowned.

"I'm rich!" she stated. She watched Maggie's frown fade but there was an expression of surprise in her eyes.

"You're rich?"

"I don't flaunt it too much except for designer clothes. I love laces, silks, satins, frills, and nice lingerie. I guess that is my only addiction in life. I can't walk through a mall or a boutique and not buy something I think I'll look good in. Also about once a month I'll go to a salon for a makeover and have my hair done along with a manicure and pedicure."

"There's nothing wrong with that," Maggie stated flatly. "Most women like to look their best. I myself love being pampered from time to time."

"Guilty as charged," Danielle laughed. "However, my father made his fortune then my parents were killed seven years ago in an air crash in his private jet..."

"I'm so sorry," she took Danielle's hand in hers.

"It's okay," she responded. "I loved them but seven years is a long time and I am over it except for their birthdays and anniversaries. I just turned eighteen at the time and I was taking my finals in high school when the news came to me. I couldn't take the rest of the tests but they passed me anyway. A few weeks later the will was read and everything was passed onto me. My parents hand big insurance policies, millions of dollars, and his partners bought out his share of the accounting practice. So even with all the taxes and other stuff, I ended up being very well off. I sold our house, it was more like a mansion, and moved to Chicago. I went to Northwestern University but I realized I didn't need a college degree so after my freshman year I left the school and found a job just to take up the time of the day. I can't sit around being idle. I don't need the job as a seller of real estate, but I need something to pass the time. I can't sit there and watch the soaps or game shows."

"Mort will certainly be surprised to hear this," Maggie said.

"I want to keep on working until we have our first child, then I'll be a stay at home Mom. I'd like to do some traveling before having our first baby. Now that I have someone to share it with, I'll enjoy seeing things I've only dreamed of in the past. I've never been to Europe before and I'd love to go there, also Japan and China. I hope that your son, soon to be my husband, will want to do that."

"Mort will love doing that," Maggie assured her. "He's never been to any of those places either."

"So I'm a rich girl, I love my fiancee and I'm looking for a new chapter in my life to look forward to."

"You will be happy with my son," Maggie smiled.


Sara moved in with Rose. She quit her job at the university and went in to work with new lover. Rose saw a lot of Danielle in Sara. Except wanting to wear just jeans and halter tops, there was hardly any difference. Sara worked hard at the shop and didn't mind having to jump in her car to make a delivery which happened many times.

At night, they made love except when one of them got their periods but even then the other would lick the her pussy even though hers couldn't be tongued. Rose and Sara gave each other intense orgasms. Sara shot out her cum into Rose's face and sometimes even peed when it was particularly fierce where she lost all control as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Wow! That was the best sex ever," Sara declared after she felt herself lowering the feeling of the ecstasy she had only moments ago. "Sorry I wet your bed. I never did that before because I've never cum that hard."

"It's okay, baby," Rose said, tasting and smelling the urine mixed with cum. She felt a bit of pride that she got Sara so out of her composure that she was soft putty in her hands. "We'll have to get a rubber sheet so if you do it again it won't soak into the mattress."

Sara laughed, "Maybe I'll have to wear diapers too."

This caused Rose to giggle as she embraced Sara.


Danielle woke up on top of Mort. She slept on him the entire night with his cock in her pussy but it was flaccid. Now he had his morning erection and she felt the pulsating of his organ inside her. She squirmed and squeezed him with her inner muscles.

She watched his face as he snored slightly. A smile lit her face as she breathed in his bad breath knowing that hers was just as bad. She hid her face in the crook of his neck and shoulder just embracing his woody trying not to laugh or get too carried away. She slowly worked his cock just moving enough to feel the delight of his penis. She had a mischievous look in her eyes. Danielle continued her ministrations as stealthily as she could.

As she persisted, she felt her orgasm beginning. She tried to keep Mort from awakening but the feel of her hot wet pussy caused him to open his eyes. He looked at her big smile.

"Good morning," she said. "Surprise!"

"Feels nice, I could get used to waking up like this."

"You feel nice inside me," she gasped. He grabbed her ass and started thrust in her. In a matter of moments she was screaming out her orgasm. He felt his cock swell and he grunted as he filled up. Danielle's second orgasm was even more profound as she shrieked again. Mort shot his load into her and he heard her loudly call his name. It took them a few minutes to rest from their act as he placed his arms around her tiny frame.

"What are we going to do fr an encore?" he asked.

"We're going to shower, get dressed, grab an egg mcmuffen and go to the mall or some jeweler to get me an engagement ring," she said trying keep his deflating penis within her.

"And how much are we going to spend on that ring?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.