The President's Club - Cover

The President's Club

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Did you hear the one about the masochist and the sadist that met and fell in love? This is a not-quite-classic boy-meets-girl love story, but with a very strong BDSM theme. Caution - this is one of my first BDSM-themed stories and I was apparently very angry when I wrote it. It is very strong and very hot. Some parts of the story may not be all that realistic - so please do not try this at home.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

They both were still for a while, recuperating from the intensity of their initial orgasms. But there was still a long night ahead of them. He still had a lot of pent up frustrations to work out. Jerking Karin's hungry mouth up off his prick by her long blonde hair, John stood up suddenly. Without his solid prick for support, she collapsed in a lovely heap on the floor. Even as she oozed over onto her side, she was graceful and alluring. He gazed at her loveliness for a moment, marveling once more at her beauty.

Then, leaning over her, he reached down and helped her to her shaky feet. She still had on the dark thigh-high stockings and her high heels. She swayed unsteadily back and forth, finally leaning heavily into him, resting her head on his broad chest. They stayed like that for several moments, he smelling the delicate fragrance of her hair, she listening to the steady beat of his heart.

They could have ended the kinky activities right then and just gone into her bedroom and fucked the rest the night and into the next day. Or into the next week. He had no doubt he would be able to rise to the occasion repeatedly with this incredible woman simply because she was lying beside him. He had cum in her mouth twice, and more importantly, he had stilled the most urgent of the dark desires. But she had awakened other, darker urges. Those urges surged up within him without warning, as they had when he had spied her by the pool those many weeks ago. They could only be still by the little sex games they had played so far this evening. And other games, more serious. But was she ready?

Contrary to Bruce's opinion, he was not a mean bastard. He did not hurt women just to cause pain. In fact, every woman he had ever tied up, spanked, or whipped knew exactly what was going to happen before it happened and each one had the opportunity to refuse. Very few ever had refused him. A very young John had learned from an older lover that pain, for a great number of women, could enhance their sexual enjoyment. Even those who would not normally agree, under the right circumstances found that pain enhanced the pleasure immensely. This wizened older lover had taught him to watch for the signs of a woman's arousal and for other signs that signaled when her limits were reached. Since they had gone their separate ways, he had learned of other signs that told of a limit that could be stretched, or of a desire for more.

This vixen he had secured for tonight had no limits he could detect. She incited his bloodlust as no partner ever had before. He wanted to push her, to find the edges that defined this creature. He wanted to give her as much pleasure — and pain — as she could bear. From his past experiences, he knew this Karin Saunders was a rare find.

Moving her off his chest and into the crook of his strong right arm to hold her up, he led her over to a heavy leather upholstered chair he had positioned in another part of the room. He turned her to face away from him and then moved carefully forward, forcing her to move with him until the arm of the chair pressed into the front of her thighs. He pushed on her smooth shoulders and bent her over the arm of the chair. This put her ass at just the right height for ramming his cock in either of the orifices she offered up in that position. He told her to stay still, not to move.

He walked over to the wall and flipped two light switches. The first plunged the room into darkness, turning out the single spotlight. The second turned on a spotlight he had adjusted to illuminate the heavy leather chair. The lighting was a bit overly dramatic, perhaps, but so much stimulation came from the visual senses.

He stepped back up to her and admired her standing there, bent over the chair. He ran his hand over the still glowing cheeks of her smooth ass. If he had read about this in a story in a sex newsgroup, he wouldn't have believed it was realistic, but the fact was he was getting hard again. This was highly unusual for him. Hell, it was unusual for any male outside of erotic fiction.

Taking advantage of her obedience at holding her pose, he finished undressing. He stopped to admire and touch lightly the beauty before him twice more before he was completely nude. Bent over the arm of the chair, her large tits were mashed into the rough leather upholstery of the seat. Her feet were spread wide at his insistence, opening her up, inviting him to plunder her treasures that she willingly exposed to his view. Her hands, still bound, pressed into the small of her back. Her head was turned to the side, allowing her to breathe. Her eyes were closed tightly in anticipation of his next action.

Padding barefoot into the kitchen, he quickly found three dishtowels neatly folded in a cupboard. Returning to the form bent over the chair, he tied one trim ankle to the back leg of the heavy chair with one of the small towels. Spreading her legs about 6 inches wider than they were, he then secured the other ankle to the front leg of the chair.

He met with no resistance from her during all of this. She complied with his slightest indication or touch. When he wanted her to move her foot, all it took was the slightest pressure in the direction he wished her to move. He ran his hands up the outside of her legs, lingering over the soft curves, marveling at their firmness and tone.

He paused again when his hands reached her hips. He could still feel the heat radiating from her pink cheeks. He traced with his fingertip the crissed-crossed lines the leather belt had imprinted on her unblemished skin. He noticed there were no marks from prior beatings or spankings. Usually, some untrained dominant would get too excited, swing too hard, and break the skin. It always left a small mark, sometimes imperceptible.

He looked closer, his grazing fingertip following and caressing the areas examined by his eyes. When he had examined her ass, he kneeled down and examined the backs of her thighs, knees and calves. The skin in this area was so soft and could be pulled tight by being bent over, as she was now. It could easily be damaged if one was not extremely careful. Again he found no marks. His excitement at the prospect of truly having a novice was building. That would be just too good to be true. It was a special thrill — as well as a privilege and tremendous responsibility — to break in a novice. He stood up and moved behind her to continue his examination of her arched back. He leaned over her, pressing his swelling cock into the crack of her taut ass. This exam also revealed no marks or scars. It was truly amazing.

He kneeled down in front of the chair and caressed her mussed hair. She moved her head to facilitate, turning her face towards him. She lazily opened her eyes and slowly focused on his face. She had felt it in his caresses, now she could see the blazing excitement in his eyes. But there was more there, too. There was a battle with a darkness waging within him. He needed to exorcise that darkness, or learn to control it, before it completely took him over. Before he could speak, she simply said, "More? Please?"

He leaned over and gently kissed her sweaty cheek. He took the third towel and gagged her securely. She opened her mouth at his command and he filled it with the knot he had tied in the center of the towel. It took some shoving but it was finally behind her teeth. Without being told she turned her head away from him and pointed her chin down so he could tie the towel firmly behind her neck. He swept her hair up off her neck and tied the two ends of the towel tightly. His fingers lingered over the soft hairs at the back of her neck. She was so frail, so fragile, so trusting. He almost stopped as he toyed with those fine hairs, but steeled himself to play out at least the rest of the night. Let tomorrow take care of tomorrow. He shook himself. He was already thinking of tomorrow, the future. This was some scary bitch!

Finally, he untied her hands and retied them together in front of her, extended over her head. Using the long free end of his tie, he pulled her hands and arms up and over the other arm of the chair. He fastened the tie to the front leg of the chair. Tying her arms like that levered her head up and brought her torso parallel to the seat cushion. Her tits lifted up off the leather seat cushion. They swung freely, the sensitive nipples just grazing the coarse leather, sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body with each small motion. Each wave ended at her cunt.

He kneeled down in front of the chair again. She turned her head to look at him. Her eyes were shining brightly. His long and tender examination of her ass, thighs and back had aroused her to a fever pitch. She was ready to explode at his first touch.

"Are you ready for your real punishment now, Karin?" His voice was steady, betraying his intense arousal.

She nodded hesitantly, unsure what he meant by her 'real' punishment. She had thought the spanking she had just received was real enough. But she was willing to trust this handsome stranger. Besides, she wasn't really in a position to object.

"Are you sure, Karin? If you've had enough, we can stop." He had thought he detected a bit of hesitation. Best to be sure.

She gave him a confirming nod, no hesitation this time.

Returning to the straight-backed wooden chair he used originally, he retrieved his belt. As he slowly walked back to the trussed woman, he admired once more the perfect curves of this woman. She was tensed, eager for him to continue, to vent his rage on her virgin flesh.

Swinging the belt back, he brought the smooth leather hide forcefully into contact with her right thigh, just above the back of the knee. Her eyes flew open with the unexpectedness of this sudden and very painful attack. The non-sexual pain seared up her leg, past her cunt and drove deep into her belly, forming a knot she couldn't breathe around. She felt as if she would vomit from the intensity of the pain. The next stroke was placed just above the last. She began thrashing about in panic, fear and her natural flight instinct eradicating all vestiges of sensual pleasure from her body.

Her gag kept her constant screaming to a quiet murmur. He ignored her panicked jerking and worked up her right thigh until the hard, fast blows were just below her cunt lips. The pain so close to her sexual core began to arouse her again. Groaning in disbelief at her body's betrayal of her once again, she rolled her hips sensuously, rubbing her mound against the arm of the chair, seeking additional stimulation for her trembling clit.

Just as she was about to leap into a tremendous cum, he began on the other leg, starting just above her knee, working the lashes slowly up to just below her ass. The effect this time was the same as before. The overwhelming pain from the savage blows to the back of her knee effectively blocked her pending orgasm. Then, as he worked his way higher on her leg, that arousal returned, stronger than before. This time it seemed to be doubled, and she trembled excitedly as she waited for the next blow to take her over the edge of the climactic abyss.

He stopped for a moment to assess the effects of the beating. The backs of her widespread legs glowed with a deep inner fire. Because she was bent over and her leg muscles were stretched tight, he knew she would feel this whipping for several days.

But he also noticed the cunt juice leaking — hell, flowing down her legs. Bending down he placed his nose just against her anus. He could feel the vibrations in his nose as she began screaming at his first light touch. Licking out with his tongue, he cleaned up her salty musky legs. Kneeling up under her crotch, he tilted his head to fit his mouth to her cunt and sucked as much of her into his mouth as he could. She continued to cream into his mouth and scream into the towel.

The different stimuli he was giving her body were too much for her to take. She was torn between the pain and the pleasure. The one was so good, but the other made that one even better. She knew he would hurt her again. She wanted him to hurt her. Somehow, she was beginning to understand she needed to receive it as much as he needed to give it. But he was so gentle in between it drove her crazy. His slightest touch and she would violently orgasm in a sexual release the likes of which she had never dreamed possible. The difference between the two sides to his lovemaking made her enjoy each of them more. She had lost track of the number of her orgasms. It felt as if she had not stopped coming since she stepped out of the elevator and saw him standing there like a shy schoolboy.

His tongue left her twat and slid along her crack to visit her asshole. He palmed her rosy ass cheeks and placed his thumbs next to the tight rosebud. With a firm pressure, he spread her open in an obscene invitation to come in and visit. She could barely move, but she made the effort to thrust her exposed bunghole out to him. He felt her backward pressure and grinned to himself. She was a greedy bitch, and he meant that in the nicest way possible.

Pushing lightly, he got an inch of his tongue into her past her sphincter. Slowly sawing in and out, he massaged the ass muscle with his thick tongue. New thrills chased up her spine at this novel invasion. She reached a new level of excitation and expectation. There was no thought in her mind to stopping. She would accept whatever he wanted to do to her.

Sensing her heightened excitement, he left his butt burrowing. He stood and moved to position himself next to her. Her arched back presented a perfect target for whipping. He started beating her high on her smooth back, up next to her shoulders. He used a figure '8' stroke, criss-crossing his strokes all the way down her back to the beginning swell of her ass cheeks. His strokes were firm and forceful, but not excessive. He wanted to carry her forward, past all her reservations about pain and pleasure. This beating was not intended to stop her orgasm altogether, but rather to delay it until every fiber of her body would be suffused with sexual energy.

Karin writhed in glorious agony with the pain of the beating and the emptiness of her cunt and asshole. She was not sure which pain was greater. And the sensations melded with her growing need to cum. The burning need in her loins, not just from the emptiness, but from the need to be filled, to be used, to cramp every muscle around a hot throbbing shaft of male flesh. All those sensations collided in her inexperienced mind and blossomed into a full-blown craving. She started grunting rhythmically, in time to the tattoo of the belt on her back

As the lashes approached her ass, the anticipation of him striking her there became unbearable. She swayed her hips back and forth, trying to seduce him into diverting the next blow, then the next, then the next.

Without warning, he leaned over and began to lash her so that the thick end of the belt reached around her side and smacked the tender sides of her swollen tits. First on one side and then the other. The surprise, the pain, and the glorious sensations shot from the tips of her swollen orbs directly to her clit. She began to cum, hard and long, without breaks. She took off like a rocket and never looked back.

After several deliberate measured direct hits on her nipples, her system reached the extent of its capability. Her skyrocketing orgasm short-circuited her brain and she swooned, collapsing in her bonds onto the arms of the chair. He saw his young victim faint in the chair and stopped whipping her.

For long moments he stood beside her, amazed at her endurance. When his breathing evened out he moved around behind her, between her legs. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her vagina. He held there, not moving, almost in reverence. With a single lunge, he shoved all ten inches of his re-hardened cock into her sopping tunnel. He fucked her with a slow movement in and out, pulling out until only the engorged head remained embedded inside of her. Gradually, she regained her senses, thrilling to the novel fullness of his cock moving inside her. She urged him as best she could to a faster fucking pace with her limited hip movements, rotating and twisting as much as her bonds would allow.

"So, you're back with the living?"

An enthusiastic nod 'yes.'

"Good. I wouldn't want you to miss this next part."

He pulled himself out of her, much to her dismay. She tried to look back at him, her eyes tearing in sadness. Positioning his cock head at her rear portal, he slowly pushed forward. He grabbed a creamy ass cheek in each hand and pulled them apart as far as he could. She screamed into her gag. The fat head of his cock pushed hard against the straining sphincter, splitting it wider and wider. She thought she would be ripped apart. The pain was intense, worse than anything she had ever felt before, including the rape with the plunger.

Frantic thoughts ripped through her mind. "He is too big! He will tear me up! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

The head of his iron hard cock suddenly plopped past the courageous, but over-matched involuntary muscle of her asshole sphincter. He stopped pushing as soon as it breached that bottleneck to give her a chance to accommodate to his size. The pain in her butt eased slightly and she was able to catch her breath. The telephone pole in her rectum was huge, but slowly her anal tissues stretched out and relaxed. The pain was replaced by an oddly pleasant feeling of being stuffed in the nastiest way possible. She blushed at this new betrayal of her untried body, closing her eyes as the erotic feelings took possession of her.

He felt her tensions drain and slid forwards another inch, burying more of himself into her. She gasped at this new invasion, but shoved her ass back up against him as best she could, wanting more. He accommodated her wishes. Still more of the hard cock slid up her poop chute until finally, she felt his balls lightly swinging against her cunt.

"I'm in."

His statement was one of amazed fact. She nodded her head.

"It's tight. Your ass is so fucking tight. It's the absolute best!"

He slowly began to pump in and out. She helped him as much as she could. Normally, on the two or three occasions in his entire life he had gotten it up more than twice, he had lasted almost an hour before he blasted off the third time. Never had he gone four times in one evening, and the evening was still young. But this time, because of the vice-tight grip of her ass hole, he felt himself peaking after only 15 or so strokes.

Feeling the inevitability of his eruption, he drove himself quickly to conclusion. As he blasted off, he buried as much of his cock in her ass as he could, squirting his juice deep into her bowels. He fell forward onto her striped back. His prick deflated and slithered out of the previously virgin hole with a soft kissing sound. His white cum leaked out for a little while until her sphincter reinstated its tight seal on the contents of her rectum.

John shook himself. He went into her bathroom, and looked through the medicine cabinet until he found the things he was seeking. He carried them back into the living room, where he poured some lotion into his hands to warm it up. With her still bound to the chair he began rubbing the healing and soothing lotion into her legs, her back and her fuckable ass. Lastly, he reached under her and gently massaged her heaving tits with the soothing lotion.

He untied her legs and removed the gag. Leaving her hands still tied in front of her, he loosened the tie from the leg of the chair and helped her to her feet. Placing her bound arms around his neck, her tied wrists behind his neck, he gently lifted and carried her into the bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.