Twins - Cover

Twins

by Alan C. Zumwalt

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Mind Control Sex Story: Fraternal Twins, raised from birth to be the ultimate spies, face challenges when their organization is raided.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Brother   Sister   Torture   Swinging   .

My twin brother and I are lovers.

Does that shock and disgust you? It does most people.

But when I tell you my story, I think you'll understand.

My name is Erica Griffin. My twin, Eric, and I were born to Andrew and Sophia Griffin, the best assassin team the Organization had ever seen.

They both died on a mission when we were just a few months old. The Organization (we never had need to know its real name) took it upon itself to train us, to replace our parents.

From the time we could stand and hold a knife, we were trained in all types of combat, including martial arts, archery, weapons, and poisons. We were also taught a dozen different languages.

Bruises and sprains were an everyday event. Fighting while injured or in a cast was regular part of our training.

We were well fed, maintained and taught, but we weren't loved. The Organization was not equipped to raise a child.

Our teachers would change every few weeks. They wanted us loyal to the company, not a person.

By the time we hit puberty, there wasn't a gun we couldn't disassemble, clean, and reassemble, blindfolded, in less than three minutes. We knew dozens of fighting styles, and hundreds of ways to kill.

As with any human being, we needed love and emotional support. The only ones to give us this was each other. From our earliest memory, my brother and I were always close. Eric and I trusted each other implicitly. We knew each others fighting strengths and weaknesses, and complimented each other in combat, like cogs in a pocket watch. A quick glance or slight nod could convey volumes of information between us.

When we reached our teens, training shifted to espionage. We learned to lie, act, and mimic others. We could interrogate people, without them knowing it was happening. We learned all this while maintaining our other skills.

Around fifteen, we started learning sexual techniques, to seduce the enemy. This started a few days after Eric and I started sleeping together. By that I mean, having sex. We had been sleeping in the same bed all our lives.

It happened quite naturally. We always showered together. One day we found that washing each other created good sensations. It progressed to stroking, rubbing, petting, then copulating in rapid succession. We had learned about the biology of reproduction years before, so we understood what was going on.

What we weren't told, was how good it felt. In a life full of pain and violence, sex was one of the great joys of life.

It also brought Eric and I even closer together, as a team.

We knew that our sexual training, coinciding with us becoming sexually active, was no accident. We had been aware that our room was riddled with monitoring equipment for years now.

About this time, we were sent on our first real mission. You may have heard of it. The daughter of a prominent senator died under mysterious circumstances at an elite private school.

We had impersonated two of her close friends, and poisoned her lunch. She was dead five minutes before she knew it, and we were long gone.

Soon after our sixteenth birthdays, an incident happened that changed our lives forever. The US military took down the Organization.

This did not come as a surprise. The risk of getting too big and too hard to hide, had always been a problem. If this ever happened, we were told to play the part of scared captive kids, who were being held for interrogation by the Organization.

We were questioned by the "experts" in the ATF, FBI, and Department of Homeland Security. We had dummy identities so two runaway orphans, who had escaped from an orphanage two months before.

After about forty-eight hours, we were released to the welfare system, where we were put in a foster home.

Our foster parents, the Ardens, were a couple who lived on a farm in Iowa, with two kids of their own. The father raped me almost daily, and my brother, Eric, was worked from dawn to dusk, as their personal slave. They threatened us with lame consequences, if we told anyone.

We could have killed both of them any time we wanted, of course. But that wasn't our instructions. We were to lay low for a year. Any remnants of the Organization would contact us by then. If no one does, we're on our own.

During our time with the Ardens, we could not workout; we couldn't practice our martial arts; and we most certainly could not have sex together. Our cover was we were two typical teenagers. We just whiled away our time, counting down to our one year deadline.

About six months, in the middle of the night, a woman in her late thirties, slipped into our room. Her name was "Anna", and she was one of the scientists that had been monitoring us from the beginning. Since we had never met our monitors, she proved herself by revealing intimate information about us, that only someone in the Organization would know.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.