Pace Line - Cover

Pace Line

Copyright© 2007 by Merlin

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Nate and his ladies continue their adventures on and off the road...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

When I got home, and had unpacked, started laundry, and so forth, I was shaken out of my thoughts by a gentle tapping on the front door. When I checked the peephole, I saw a fidgeting Monica, shifting from foot to foot and looking sort of nervous. As I opened the door, Monica glanced around, somewhat guiltily, and then launched herself into my arms! I held her by her lower back as she hungrily kissed and hugged herself tightly against me. As I hugged her back, she finally wound down a bit, then with a small shake of her head, leaned back a bit, still wrapped around me like a limpet, and sighed...

“Oh my Gawd!”, she whimpered, “I told myself I could hold out, that I could be good and patient, and give you a chance to get settled in...”, and she looked into my eyes to see if I was paying attention. Like I was NOT going to pay attention to Monica as she tried to pull herself into my very soul. “But,...”, and she once again hesitated, then shook her head and seemed to decide what she was going to say. “Look, I’m really new to all of this, and well, I just need you, ya’ know?” Then she launched into a new round of frantic kissing and trying to burrow closer into my chest. Kicking the door closed and trying to carry Monica into the house probably looked really odd from the outside, but no one was out-and-about at this point, so it ended up being only a fleeting thought about how odd we must have looked ... Still carrying Monica, I headed into the master bedroom and tried to set her down on the bed ... Instead of letting me set her down, she started to pull at the hem of my t-shirt while still clinging to me ... She had it all bunched up under my arms, while kissing her way around my face and neck.

“Monica, sweetie...”, I said while she seemed to be at a loss as far as how to get my shirt removed and still cling to me, “Let me set you down, and then we can both get, well, more undressed at least?” As this thought finally wormed its way into her brain, she lowered her legs, searching for the floor with one foot, and then sighed and figured out how to pull my shirt over my head! In very short order, we were both naked and gently kissing up and down each other’s body while still standing next to the bed. In order to move things along a bit, I simply picked her up and tossed her into the center of the bed, she shrieked in-flight, and then got a fire in her eyes that told me, ‘game on!’.

She righted herself onto her hands and knees, and then fixing her gaze on my now raging hard-on, she pounced and pulled me into her hot little mouth and sucked me as deep into her throat as she could manage! With a gasp, I closed my eyes and hung on! She had clearly been thinking about how to suck a guy off, and may have been getting pointers from Beth, as she sucked me in while rolling her tongue the length of my penis, causing me to hiss in a breath, and making my senses spin. Monica wasn’t at all interested in making this last, as she pumped me frantically with her right hand, while fingering herself with her left. As a result, I was quickly shooting into her hot and willing mouth within moments, my toes curling and my fists clenching while I did. Monica kept up her oral assault until I placed my hand on her head and tried to form a lucid thought! Finally, losing the battle to remain upright, I slowly sank to the edge of the bed, all the while with her mouth still wrapped around my penis, now gently sucking it as I slowly softened. I managed to pull her off and up to my chest, as I settled more onto the bed, and kissed her right after she proudly showed me her tongue with a pool of my cum nestled in the middle, and then clearly swallowed and then grinned up at me, all the time still gently fingering her swollen pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.