Pace Line - Cover

Pace Line

Copyright© 2007 by Merlin

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Nate and his ladies continue their adventures on and off the road...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

While I sat there reviewing the last few minutes of my love life, Joy started to fidget. When I returned from my brief sojourn down memory lane, I noticed and smiled at her. “Hey, sorry about forgetting to pick you up. I was sort of preoccupied...”

“Yeah, I found that out from Jane and Beth. They came and picked me up, and told me sort of what happened. You’re really stupid, you know?”

“I’m stupid? At least I didn’t go off on a training ride all by my...” and I suddenly stopped as I realized I was truly stupid. “Okay, I give ... My name is Nate, and I’m stupid.” This at least got a smile out of Joy, who then almost immediately returned to being shy.

“Listen, I’m not at all sure what to do here...” Joy gave a tentative smile, “I mean, I’ve never been attracted to a guy with a girlfriend, let alone four of them. This is going to take some getting used to.”

“You have no idea.” I said with a grin. “So what’s next?” Joy was wearing black Capri length leggings with sandals and a black stretch top that was pretty much as form fitting as you could get. The outfit left only a little to the imagination of what it covered, and I had a very vivid imagination. Little Nate seemed to like what there was to see as well.

As if my asking had helped her make up her mind, or at least get her courage up, Joy slowly walked over to stand next to me as I drifted idly in the tub. She reached down and pulled her stretch top over her head, revealing firm, softball sized breasts, topped by small and hard nipples. A smattering of freckles covered her chest, and her eyes burned as she looked to see what reaction I had to her move. I merely smiled and looked her up and down, while my penis grew hard as a rock in record time.

Next she kicked off her sandals and then reached down and, in one fluid motion, pulled her leggings off. She wasn’t wearing any panties, and she was clean-shaven. Her lips were already pouting open and as she moved to take her leggings off her left leg her vaginal lips opened like an orchid to reveal her inner pinkness, already dripping dew. Like so many triathletes I knew, her body was slender and firm, and her muscles clearly rippled under her skin. Her tummy was carved and ripped, her hips narrow and firm. Not an ounce of fat was visible anywhere, but unlike Monica who had the benefit of youth, Joy was womanly in a way I couldn’t quite put my finger on, but I drank in her beauty like a man who had stumbled onto an oasis in the midst of a barren desert. In a word, she was smokin’.

Slowly, sensually she climbed into the tub with me, settling at the other end, facing me ... I sat there transfixed by her beauty. Joy smiled as she scooted forward onto my lap and pulled my head into an impassioned embrace and kiss, my hard penis carefully nestled between her legs. Her hand slowly slid down my front and into her lap, where she gently measured my size while rubbing me against her slit.

“Ummm, nice...”, she murmured, as her hand tranced up and down my shaft. I could feel the heat of her inner furnace even in the tub’s heated waters. Her nipples, hard little points that they are, bore into my chest as she slowly wriggled about in my lap, the tip of my penis rubbing along her crease and bumping into her clit. After a few minutes of this, Joy rose up a little bit onto her knees and I felt her lips rub around the crown of my penis before she settled back down and engulfed me in a slow corkscrewing motion. In short order I was fully inside her and I felt her clit humping against the base of my penis. Joy was tight and hot and seemed to know just what she was after in our coupling.

“Ohh, so full ... ummmm, so good ... OHHH!” Joy arched her back as I held on to her shoulders as an orgasm raced through her. I leaned forward and took an engorged nipple in my mouth and sucked on it as she let out a loud gust of air when she remembered to breathe again. Finally, her pussy stopped fluttering and grasping at me as she came down from her peak. She started panting as her eyes returned to focus on my face. I continued to lick and suck on her breasts as she came down, smaller tremors rattled through her as she continued to have smaller aftershocks of her climax.

“Fuck! That was good! I haven’t been fucked like that in a long time. I really, really needed that. But you didn’t cum yet?” Clearly, Joy needed me to cum, and she wasn’t going to stop until I did. Since I was currently nestled inside her, she started to rock around a bit and again humped up at me as I felt her starting to climb again into another orgasm. She had a very short run up and was soon on the verge of another hard orgasm.

I could tell she must be getting close, as she appeared to have a very short fuse, but at the same time she seemed to be fighting the feeling, and shortly she quickly climbed off and leaning over the edge of the tub, her breasts swaying slightly as she panted, presented her backside to me and looking over her shoulder said “I want you from behind. I want you to fuck me hard, and I really need for you to cum inside me. Please, Nate? Please?” Who was I to argue?

Almost forgetting that I was in a tub of water, I stood and climbed into position behind her, water sloshing about, while taking a moment to run my hands over her tight little butt. Joy seemed pretty determined, and she reached back and grabbed a hold of little Nate. With a growl in her voice, she said, “Don’t tease me, Nate, please! Oh, God! Please, I need this now!” With that, I slid into her furnace as she arched her back and humped back at me until I was fully inside her. “Oh fuck, yes!”, Joy gasped as I bottomed out.

Instead of the gentle opening moves I normally preferred, I simply started an even rhythm that quickly built up in speed until I was slapping wetly against her as she cried out. I felt another hard orgasm pass through her body as her pussy sharply gripped at me, but I pushed through it and was driving toward my own climax as well. In very short order, I was pouring myself into her, and she shuddered as I filled her to overflowing. Unexpectedly, she had another hard orgasm as I finished, and it was almost too much for my oversensitive penis to handle. I held on to her hips and tried to ride her down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.