Secretarial Services - Cover

Secretarial Services

Copyright© 2007 by John Baird

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In her first job as a secretary/receptionist Irene is seduced by her boss's wife and then her boss takes advantage of her vulnerability and also seduces her. She becomes resentful of their domination and plots vengeance. Her scheme does not proceed exactly as planned and it produces unanticipated results. We learn of this through Irene's diary and her boss's occasional entries in a journal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy  

Dear Diary: Jun 29 — On Friday Joe called me to his office and quizzed me about what I might have said to Val. He didn't explain but I'm sure she must have accused him of screwing me and then after she saw me she backed off. Anyway for a change I babysat for them and didn't have sex with either one... or even see and hear them having sex. My period started last night. But it was a successful visit. As soon as the kids were in bed I got into Val's private file and found her photo collection. I scanned about ten of them into the computer and then made a CD-ROM that I brought home with me. Now all I have to do is decide how I'm going to show them to Joe and let Val know that he's seen them. I probably should have scanned all of them but the ones I chose will do the job. Joe will see Val having sex with me and he'll see those huge-cock guys and he'll think that they have screwed Val (probably true) and he'll see Val getting fucked by me with that mammoth dildo. No pictures to shock her of course but the fact that Joe is seeing them will shock her enough. It's been a good weekend.

G'night.

Dear Diary: Jul 5 — There. I did it. I e-mailed three pictures to Joe's home and office addresses and to Val's address. I wish I could be there to hear the discussion that's going to happen after Joe sees the pictures. Two of the guys could just be anonymous pics from the Internet... Val must have taken them in hotel rooms somewhere... but the other one, the fat guy with the mammoth penis, is clearly taken right in Val & Joe's bedroom and they'll see Val's image in the mirror and she's as naked as the guy. I'll wait for reaction before ll send them the picture of me eating her and I'll block my face out (and I have to check to be sure that he can't see all the pussy hair. Val will know who it is but I don't want him to know... not yet, anyway.

Will write more tomorrow.

SignifEvent Journal Jul 200- (1st)

I've had a few bad days during my lifetime but I don't remember any as bad as the past Monday. On Monday morning I got an e-mail with three photos of men who looked like advertisements for those 'bigger penis' ads except that they were bigger even than the ads promise. Spam, I thought as I glanced at them and then I saw, reflected in the mirror beside this fat guy with a huge cock, a woman. A naked woman with big tits. A sexy, desirable woman with big tits. I tried to tell myself that I was not seeing right but after an endless agonizing time (likely ten seconds) I had to admit that the woman was Val, my wife Val.

I messed with the image, enlarged it, reduced it, reversed it but always it remained Val and I could feel the cuckold horns sprouting from my head. Sprouting, Hell. They must be already full grown because there were three men, all with big cocks, and even though only one was in our bedroom with an image of Val next to him there could be no doubt that they'd all had those horse-cocks inside her.

I went to the bar on the way home, got a table in the corner and sat there and drank. After my second scotch (which I seldom drink) I got sort of philosophical. All those old saws ran through my mind and (just so I'll always remember) I'll list the best ones.

1. You never miss the water 'til the well runs dry. (And nothing could be truer. Even though I was sure that my wife was cheating on me I wanted her more than ever.)

2. Half a loaf is better than no bread. (And I'd rather share her than give her up altogether.)

3. Familiarity breeds contempt. (I'd treated my wife too casually and she'd gone looking for someone [or more than one] who would appreciate her.

4. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. (She was rightfully getting even with me for being inattentive.)

By the time I left the bar at nine PM I was too drunk to drive but I drove anyway. Fortunately I made it home OK to find the kids in bed and Val almost as drunk as I. There wasn't much conversation but within minutes we were in bed and it was the best fuck we've had (without Irene watching) for a long time. Her cunt isn't as tight or as muscular as Irene's but Hell, she's had two babies through the passage.

It has been years since we slept so close. Whenever I woke up I hugged her and I think it produced dividends because she clung to ma all night long. I just don't know what to do. I want to ask her about the pictures but I don't want to be confrontational. (Does that make me a natural cuckold?" But deep down I believe that she loves me and that I can supply whatever she needs sexually. (Except for a flesh and blood big cock but maybe I can use a strap-on to supply that?) Maybe tomorrow I'll have the courage to talk to her about it?

Dear Diary: Jul 8 — I got results, lots of them. Val was on the phone to me on Monday morning accusing me of sending the pictures. Of course I denied it and she may have believed me because she finally agreed to forward them to me. Then she called me again on Tuesday after I sent out the one of me eating her. She acted really afraid that Joe was going to leave her because of it and especially that the picture would virtually guarantee that he'd get custody of the kids. (I may be as evil as they are to endanger the kids' happiness but I don't think I'm causing anything that wasn't going to happen anyway. And this way I get some revenge.)

Joe showed up at my door right after I got home and from the way he acted you'd never know that he'd just seen pictures that showed that his wife had likely been cheating on him... serial cheating. He sat there and got drunk and philosophized and didn't even make a pass at me. I was disappointed... not because he didn't make a pass at me but because he wasn't angry or hurt or any of the things a cuckold usually is. (I love that word. Can't wait until I can tell the bastard that he's a cuckold who lost his wife because he has a small cock.)

I won't go into details (for a change) but he got drunker than I've ever seen him and then he passed out. Wonder what he'll think when he sees the picture of me screwing Val with that oversize dong? That'll be tomorrow.

G'night.

Dear Diary: Jul 10 — Just a quickie note. Joe still hasn't said anything about the photos and I know he got the one yesterday with me fucking Val because he left work before me and I checked his e-mail on his computer in the office.

Something is going on though because he came to my place last night and that's Val's night out. He brought the usual drinking stuff but all he did was get really drunk and he didn't try to make out with me. He acted real sad though so I know my plan is working. He slept with me... and that's all he did... and this morning he was so hung over that he told me to go to work without him. It was after ten when he finally showed up at the office.

Now all I can do is wait... I'm sure something will break soon.

G'night

SignifEvent Journal Jun 200- (3rd)

I've never felt as stupid as I did this week. Got another photo on Wednesday and this one had Val being fucked (if that's the right word) by a woman wearing an impossibly huge strap-on dildo. And I was almost certain that the woman was Irene but I couldn't be sure. (Now I am.)

One night in the winter when I visited Irene I'd glimpsed 'Dear Diary' on her laptop. If she had a diary on the computer it could answer a lot of questions and with the grief Val and I were going through the matter of Irene's privacy didn't enter my mind.

I spent the night with Irene but didn't try anything. I just got drunk. I saw no happy ending to what was happening and even if I'd been so inclined I doubt that I could have got it up to screw my hairy-cunted secretary.

In the morning I begged off work because of a hangover (which I really had) but as soon as Irene left I got at her laptop. Fortunately she had no privacy protection of any sort so I found the diary with no difficulty. I didn't read it right away but instead I copied it and e-mailed it to both my home and my office computers.

I don't usually drink in my office but when I started reading the diary I had to have a drink. The diary gave me shock after shock after shock. The first shock was not that Irene wasn't the innocent virgin she pretended to be but was that her non-virginity was due to a five year sexual relationship with her older brother.

I wasn't surprised that she'd watched me screwing Val. Val and I both knew she was watching us and we both got off on it. It didn't make me happy to hear about my wife cheating on me but I've had a few days (since the photos arrived) to get used to the idea. And Irene's description of how Val seduced her was a real turn-on. Val having sex with Irene doesn't bother me (except for getting me horny.) And now I know the source of the photos even though I'm sure that Val didn't e-mail them. Makes me feel stupider than ever that I knew so little about my wife. No wonder she cuckolded me.

And talk about feeling stupid... I felt guilty (sort of) when I thought I'd taken Irene's virginity. I bet she got a great laugh out of that... especially the bloody sheet. But it helps to know that I was the first one to cum in her mouth and fuck her in the asshole. And from what she's written I still have some sort of power over her despite that despicable things she's trying to do to my and Val's marriage.

Now I have to figure out how I (we?) can get back at her. The one thing I can think of is to knock her up. She is so determined that she'll only make babies with her brother that knocking her up will be meaningful vengeance. And it will be sweeter too because she thinks I had a vasectomy. I've been tracking her periods and so far I haven't gone off in her at a vulnerable time but this weekend will be her most fertile period (I think.) So I hope I can get into her at least that once more. Damn. Can't wait to see and hear her after I go off in her orgasming cunt and then tell her that the sperm I pumped into her womb is the real, potent baby-making kind.

After I read the diary (and drank too much) I went home. The kids were already in bed and Val had eaten (or so she said). I opened a new bottle of cognac and turned down the lights and asked Val to sit beside me and drink... and talk.

It was hesitant at first... and kind of teary. I think Val is truly sorry about the other guys and women but I forgave her with no conditions. She was a bit surprised when she found out that I'd been screwing Irene but not as surprised as she was when she found out about Irene's brother and my supposed vasectomy. Together we agreed that my impregnation plan, although not foolproof, was the best way to get even. Val did however express some concern for the baby we hoped would result from the occasion. And by then I'd checked and confirmed that Saturday was a prime knock-up night so Val agreed to get Irene to the house that night.

Dear Diary: Jul 11 — I can't figure it out. They both must have seen those photos but they're acting like nothing happened. Are they perverted? Doesn't Joe care that his wife is making out with other men and women? Anyway Val called and asked me to sit for them tomorrow night. She says it's a special night when she wants to try to make up for all the bad things she's done to Joe. Is that how they're handling the photo issue?

Talk (write) to you on Saturday.

G'night

Dear Diary: Jul 12 — I still don't know. They act as if nothing has happened. They got home late from their dinner and as usual Val was plastered. I had a bit of a jag on myself and I lay there for some time before I heard Joe come down to join me.

I tried to find out more by suggesting that Val had complained that he wasn't big enough but I didn't have the courage to disparage his size... especially since he makes such good use of it. He didn't bite either when I asked if he thought Val had sex with women. And then he got that look in his eye that makes me into a quivering nothing. He pushed my head down and made me suck him but then he got me to put my finger in his bottom. He says I was massaging his prostate and that it felt real good and then he was in me again.

He fucked me like I've never been fucked before... even more than a few weeks ago when he came in me twice without leaving me for a rest. But I think he regrets the operation because he keeps talking about how he's pumping sperm up into my womb.

I ended up feeling real guilty about what I've done and crying, even while he was still screwing me.

It's the thirteenth today and it's truly an unlucky day. I am already feeling sad and guilty for messing with Joe's and Val's marriage and especially with Joe's manhood although lack of potency certainly hasn't produced any erectile dysfunction. I'm pretty sure he must be using Viagra or one of those drugs. Anyway not long after I got home the phone rang and it was Bill. He had bad news and he wasted no time in passing it along. He's knocked up the bitch Evelyn again and he's decided that they have to stay together for the kids. He still wants to fuck me (he said make love to me but he just means, fuck me) but we can't have any babies. He has al he can support now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.