Secretarial Services - Cover

Secretarial Services

Copyright© 2007 by John Baird

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In her first job as a secretary/receptionist Irene is seduced by her boss's wife and then her boss takes advantage of her vulnerability and also seduces her. She becomes resentful of their domination and plots vengeance. Her scheme does not proceed exactly as planned and it produces unanticipated results. We learn of this through Irene's diary and her boss's occasional entries in a journal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy  

Dear Diary: Jun 26 — I may have got myself into something over my head. Joe disappeared from the office around 3:30 PM on Tuesday and he appeared at my apartment soon after I got home. I wasn't happy to see him and he knew that but he'd brought some booze with him and he started things off again by pouring me a stiff drink. I think I may be an alcoholic because even though I know what it does to me... and what he does to me as a result... I keep right on drinking with him.

We talked... argued is more like what we did... and he started talking dirty to me. It's like he doesn't respect me and it really makes me angry, like right now but not when he's doing it. He got me all worked up (sexually) and he got that dominating look in his eyes and I was like a puppet in his hands. He stripped off all my clothes and dragged me off to the shower and he used the new showerhead to get me so hot I thought I'd burst. Then he took me to bed... or maybe by then it was me who took him to bed and he ate me with his finger up my bottom and made me cum. (I hope I can teach Bill to eat me as well as Joe and especially his wife do.)

He made me get on top then and while I fucked him. God, he went in deep like that. Bill goes deeper but it somehow isn't the same. And then we came together and it felt like he was pumping a litre of sperm up into me. Thank God he got himself fixed. (As I've said before.)

But he didn't stop with that. He made me talk dirty to him, got me on my knees like a dog and fucked me some more and then he put it in my bottom (I think he made me say asshole) and we both came that way. I don't know why I like it... it's ugh awful... but when he's lying on my bottom with his cock (there, I wrote it) up my ass I feel so safe and comfortable. I hope I can get Bill to do me that way too.

We slept for two or three hours and then he wanted to do me again. We had a shower and then he made me suck him off. (That's how the girls that did that kind of thing in high school used to call it.) But this time I knew he was going to cum in my mouth and I wanted it.

Anyway Diary, I still hate him for what he does to me and the way he makes me act but now I have even more reason. Needless to say I was exhausted last night after being awake (Ha) most of the night and working all day. Ate some leftover chips and dip and drank the rest of the rum that Joe had left. It relaxed me and then I started on the nearly full bottle of brandy. It doesn't taste the same in a water glass as in one of those fat glasses but it sure warms me up. I was even starting to wish that Joe was here for a quickie when the doorbell rang.

It wasn't Joe, it was Val and I was relaxed enough from the booze that a quickie with her sounded good. But it didn't happen that way.

"You bitch! You two-faced, conniving bitch! You've been spreading those loose legs for my husband, haven't you?

"NO! NO! Never! Whatever makes you think I'd do that?" Had Joe somehow let her know? "Please Val... you know I wouldn't... couldn't."

"I don't know any such damned thing," she spat as she grabbed the brandy and took a long swig right from the bottle. "You're just like the others! He hires you young country girls and then knocks you up. That's what he did to the last two anyway."

"Please Val," I pleaded as tears welled up in my eyes. "I'd never do that... I'm waiting until I get married... and you must know I couldn't do it to you... not after all we've done together." And I slumped down on the sofa, sobbing.

The words were an act but the sobbing was real. That bastard had tricked me... tricked me in so many ways. Even though I was planning to trick him... had tricked him... I felt crushed and humiliated that I'd let him deceive me so much... that I'd given in to every perversity he'd tried.

"Oh God Irene... I'm sorry... I just thought... he's been different lately," she said with tears in her own eyes. Then I realized that she was drunk, falling down drunk. She sprawled beside me on the sofa and relinquished her grip on the brandy bottle long enough for me to pour another for myself.

"I can't believe that he's like that," I said, hoping she would tell me that he hadn't seduced other new secretaries. "He's always treated me with total respect," I lied, remembering the first time he'd held my head and forced me to swallow his ejaculation.

"Maybe I'm wrong... the other secretaries... they were likely sluts anyway and I never knew for sure that he was the one who knocked them up. And if he was fucking you I could understand," and then her words stopped as she covered my mouth with hers while her hands began probing under my housecoat.

I won't bore you with more details. Nothing much happened... she was too drunk and I was too tired. She more or less passed out beside me on the sofa and I let her sleep until well after midnight. Some coffee. Some lighthearted conversation and then she was able to drive home.

I'm still tired tonight, Diary, but I'm feeling vengeful. The way she talked, the way she treated me after she woke up last night was insulting. She acted as if she'd been crazy to think that Joe would want me and she seemed to believe that she was the main object of my affection. She ended the night by asking (almost demanding) that I take care of their kids on Saturday night. If ever two people needed to be taken down a peg or three it's Joe and Val and I know how I'll start it off.

G'night.

SignifEvent Journal Jun 200- (2nd)

On Saturday night Irene had been every bit as good as I'd looked forward to and if Val hadn't woken up I think I'd have got off in her again. My cock was chafed and supersensitive after being in that fantastically tight cunt for so long with the result that I went around all day Sunday and Monday and Tuesday with a semi-hardon. And seeing my secretary in the office without being able to fuck her was almost too much to bear.

Tuesday was my evening out but in mid-afternoon I decided it would be a night out. I called Val to say that I had an unexpected meeting at Head Office and I went home and packed an overnight bag. But I didn't go to Head Office.

At about six PM I rang Irene's doorbell and when she opened the door I was there with some chips and dip, some rum and of course, some cognac.

It was risky, I knew. She might have had another commitment or she might have been pissed off at my presumption and sent me away but luckily it didn't happen that way. She didn't seem overjoyed to see me as she grudgingly invited me in but when I went to her kitchen and mixed us two strong rum and 7-Ups with ice she didn't refuse.

"You shouldn't be here Joe. What if Val found out?"

"I doubt that she cares... except maybe jealousy."

"Jealousy? What do you mean?"

"I don't know... maybe jealous that I'm with someone as beautiful as you?" I was surprised at the concern Irene seemed to have over my simple statement.

"Uh... don't try to butter me up. It's not going to work tonight." And she looked serious about it but she drained her glass and didn't object when I also drained mine and went to refill them.

"You never seem to believe me Irene," I said softly as I handed her the refilled glass and sat beside her on the new sofa. "But I've never lied to you, have I?"

"You did too... you promised not to... you know... and I'm sure there were other times."

"But I've never hurt you have I? You've enjoyed everything we've done haven't you?" I placed my hand on her knee, waiting to see her reaction.

"You hurt me too... at first... when you..." and her voice trailed away but I knew she must mean when I assfucked her.

"But sometimes there has to be a little hurt for a lot of pleasure... and you can't deny that you got a lot of pleasure from being fucked in the ass, can you?" It was risky but I remembered that the other night she seemed to get a thrill when I talked dirty to her. "Just like you love being fucked in that hot, juicy cunt... and I can see it in your eyes. You like all of it. And you're the sexiest looking woman I know... you just can't imagine how sexy you look with my cock in you... anywhere." Yes, her eyes had that unintentionally inviting look, the white showing around them, like a scared rabbit and her ever so fuckable lips were parted and she was tracing their outline with her pink tongue. She was remembering.

I stood, pulling her to her feet. "C'mon sweetie... we're going to take a shower."

"But? But Joe?" Her voice was trembly and timid. "What if? Val might call?"

"God, you're sexy Irene. And beautiful." I bent down and with no gentleness I reached up under her skirt and before she could get her legs together I insinuated my fingers under the leg of her panties and felt the wetness that betrayed her arousal, willed or unwilled. "And you want me to fuck you again, don't you!"

"Not fair... you're not fair Joe. It's the rum... I'm not that kind of girl." Her timid eyes then darted away and her face reddened with embarrassment.

"You're my kind of girl, Irene. A sexy girl who loves to be fucked in her tight cunt," and I felt her collapse against me as her legs parted and my fingers began to work their magic on her succulent pussy. "And you like it in your ass and your mouth too, don't you baby?"

"Nah... hanh... don't... don't like it," she protested breathlessly and stupidly as she submitted to my uncaring assault on her shapely body, stripping off her blouse, then her skirt and fumbling with her brassiere while I was leading her toward the bathroom.

"We're going to do everything tonight, aren't we doll? You're going to show me that you're the best piece of ass in the country."

"Nanh... don't... don't talk that way Joe," she blubbered, tears coursing down her cheeks. But she was finishing undressing, peeling off her panties while I was stripping off my own clothes.

I'd noticed that the shower in her new apartment had a pulsating showerhead on a flexible hose just like the one at home. It hadn't been there the first time I saw the apartment but I remembered seeing a similar one in her old apartment. Had Irene had added it for her sexual gratification.

"Is this so you don't need me?" We were in the shower and I had the pulsating spray directed between her legs which she was spreading compliantly and arching her hairy pelvis forward to get maximum benefit from the hot jets.

"It's... I don't use it... it was here when I moved in," she lied and her unwillingness to admit to a normal act was a further incitement to my unprincipled lechery.

"I'm preparing my appetizer," I said lewdly as I soaped her pussy and then added shampoo to lather her lower regions. "And then you have to wash your dessert," and I placed her hand on my erect tool and a finger on her mouth, making sure she understood what I meant.

We continued to shower with our mouths meshed. Our tongues tangling. I soaped her thoroughly paying special attention again to her bush and her lush, firm ass, my soap-assisted finger slipping past the sphincter that had so delightfully gripped me in March. Once again I used the shower nozzle on her pussy while I finger-fucked her anal passage. Carefully I brought her close to climax but managed to avoid bringing her off although her knees were quaking with frustration when I rinsed the soap off our bodies shut off the water and got a big towel.

"You're awful," Irene murmured shyly as I laid her on the bed and slipped a pillow under her ass. "Do you want me to open my legs wide?" she whispered, her eyes glistening. "So you can put your mouth on me?"

"Mmmm," I sounded in assent as I lowered my face to the luxuriant mat of pubic hair. "You like being eaten don't you!"

"That's how you got me, you know. I might still be a virgin if you hadn't done it last January... Oohhhh God!" she cried out when I blew on the damp curls.

Irene drew her legs up and spread them apart, her feet flat on the bed and as she did so, the hair-wreathed outer lips of her pussy opened invitingly and I could see the coral pinkness of the inner folds glistening within. Climbing to my knees in front of my secretary, I bent and slid my arms under each flexed leg, keeping my face close to the inviting wedge before me. Tentatively at first, and then with increasing passion, I began to kiss and lick the moist opening, savoring the salty tang of my secretary's secretions.

"Oh... oohhh Joe... I never knew," she sighed as she brought her hands down to my head, running her fingers through my hair and pulling me even deeper between her widespread thighs. "You've taught me so much... taken my innocence and made me into a brazen slut." I began flicking my tongue up and down her slick crevice that, after the shower session, was flooding with the fluids of desire. I twirled it around the tip of her clitoris and enticed the turgid cylinder of flesh from its hiding place. I nuzzled it gently, pulling with my lips and probing downward with swift movements of my tongue.

"You're not a brazen slut darling... you're a beautiful, sexy woman with a healthy sex drive. And the sweetest, tightest cunt in the world." The oily essence of her arousal was flooding her cunt and flowing down to the crack of her ass. I slid my hand up under where my face was pressed to her hairy pussy and began to tease the little puckered rosebud. I had to push my face down firmly to keep her from squirming away although I was sure that her increasingly frantic gyrations were the result of excitement, not an escape attempt.

"Joe? Oh!" Irene cried out sharply when my probing middle finger pushed through her anal sphincter to enter the dark heat of her rectal passage. I thrust my tongue as far as I could reach into the sharp-flavoured mouth of her vagina and then, when she tried to arch her pelvis I locked my lips on her throbbing, bulging clitoris.

"Hannh! Yannh!" she gasped and I felt her pulpy cuntflesh swelling in spasma against my face while her tight anal ring squeezed my finger in the rhythm of orgasm. I sucked her clit and moved my finger in and out of her asshole, prolonging her pleasure until I had to raise my head and breathe.

"You're so good Irene... I love making you cum."

"Are you? Like? Are you going to do me there tonight?"

I mover higher, keeping my finger in her ass and then I rubbed my greasy face against hers before thrusting my tongue into her slack-lipped mouth.

"Joe... oohhh God... what are you doing to me?"

"I'm fucking your mouth with my tongue just like I fucked your cunt with it. Can you taste yourself?"

"Oohhh God... but? Down there? What are you doing?"

"I have my finger in your ass again darling... your lovely ass. Your big, fuckable ass. You have such a lovely ass Irene... so firm and round... and sometime I'm going to put my cock in there again. Is that all right or will you think I raped you like you say I did before.""

"Joe... oohhh God... you're awful," she moaned but I felt her push down on my finger, inviting deeper penetration. My middle finger was in her as far as I could reach while my index finger was just inside the mouth of her vagina and my thumb was rubbing her clit. "You know you can do anything you want to me. You have an evil control over me." And then, as if the idea was aphrodisiacal, barely a minute later, Irene climaxed. She uttered a little mewling cry of pleasure and brought her thighs tightly together on my wrist, humping on my ass-fucking finger. Afterward, she lay back gasping.

"Oh Joe... that was so good," she panted. "It's so awful... having your finger up my... my bottom... It makes me feel so wicked that I get hotter and hotter until... oohhh God."

Then she cried out softly again when I slid down and once more stuck my tongue into the folds of her pussy. I spread her lips with two fingers and licked down the length of her slit. With both hands, I gripped the hemispheres of her ass, spread her open with my thumbs, and pressed my lips against her pussy. Her pubic hair tickled my nose, but I ignored the sensation and continued teasing her.

I felt her clit slowly engorging under my tongue, and I worked the protective hood back and forth. Her taste was tangy and sweet, and a little salty, and I thrust my tongue deeper into her opening. She moaned when I began lapping at her slit and licking the folds of her inner labia.

I continued nuzzling and licking her for several minutes, until my cheeks and chin were coated with her juices. Her breathing grew ragged and she quivered all over. Once more I slipped a finger and then two fingers past her loosened sphincter as I moved higher above her.

I was almost in pain as I moved over her, pressing my juice-slicked face to hers as I kissed her. My cock sought the hairy nest between her thighs and she stiffened and pushed at me.

"Oh Joe... you're so wonderful to do what you did. I can't say no now, can I? Not to anything. But go easy. I'm still tender after Saturday night. Oh Joe... you're so big... I don't know how I took it in me? And you did it for so long."

I thrilled to the compliments about my size and my stamina. I'd never heard anything like that from Val although there were times when I'd screwed her for as long as two hours.

Withdrawing my fingers from her rectum I rolled onto my back. "Get on me Irene. I want to look at your beautiful face and lovely body while you fuck me."

I watched as my naked secretary climbed astride my hips and with her hand she guided my throbbing tool as she moved up to straddle my hips. As her hirsute pussy dragged across my upthrust penis it jumped and twitched, and she smiled at me. She then rose up and I watched as she reached down with her right hand to lift my penis and point it at the hair-wreathed opening to her pussy. She rubbed the head back and forth across the swollen slit and then set it at the junction of her inner lips.

Once the tip was in the right place, Irene sank back a little; just enough to let the head of my dick enter her. When she removed her hand, I marveled at the sight of the shaft of my penis splitting her open, my glans invisible inside her. She rested her hands on her thighs and with exquisite slowness, she lowered herself onto me.

As her pussy slowly engulfed my cock, I watched in amazement as her hairy outer labia bulged to accept my width and her inner lips clung to the sides of my shaft. The feeling of sliding into her was magical and the knowledge that until I fucked her she's been an unsullied virgin added immensely to my satisfaction.

When her firm buttocks came to rest on my thighs and my cock was completely buried in her pussy, she shuddered and took a deep, ragged breath, closing her eyes as if savoring the sensation. With her eyes still closed, she moved her hips side to side a little, got her knees situated comfortably on either side of my hips, and exhaled slowly.

Irene bit her full bottom lip and groaned and after a minute sitting like this, with my prick buried in the warmth and wetness of her pussy, she slowly opened her eyes. They were unfocused for a second or two and she took another deep breath. Then she looked at me with a serious expression.

"You've made me into a slut," she half-whimpered. "You must think I'm awful."

"You're wonderful, Irene... what you're doing is natural. I love fucking you, feeling your juicy cunt squeezing my cock... am I a slut too?

"Oh Joe... it's not the same... like... girls don't talk that way."

"Yes they do Irene... when they're hot... when they have a cock inside them... and you want to too, don't you? You want to tell me how it feels."

I began to caress her naked body.

"Mmmmm, I like it when you touch me," she said.

As I rubbed my hands up and down the smooth skin of her flanks and she closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Her pussy clenched again and I took that as a signal to explore further.

I brought my hands up and cupped her breasts, running my palms over her nipples and I felt them stiffen immediately under my touch as she let out an involuntary moan of pleasure. Her pussy spasmed, grasping my erection in its soft grip and she shuddered.

Irene took another deep breath and rose on her knees. In fascination, I looked down as she lifted off my erection. Her pussy lips pulled at me as she raised herself off my length, my cock glistening with her juices. When only the tip of my penis was inside her, she began to descend, my girth once again splitting her open. Then, sooner than I expected the tip of my cock was bumping her cervix and I wondered again at the ease with which I reached it. Val's cunt was definitely deeper than Irene's.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.