Secretarial Services - Cover

Secretarial Services

Copyright© 2007 by John Baird

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In her first job as a secretary/receptionist Irene is seduced by her boss's wife and then her boss takes advantage of her vulnerability and also seduces her. She becomes resentful of their domination and plots vengeance. Her scheme does not proceed exactly as planned and it produces unanticipated results. We learn of this through Irene's diary and her boss's occasional entries in a journal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy  

Dear Diary: Jun 15 — I'm so sorry Diary that I've gone so long since writing. It's the longest gap ever except that one time when I was sixteen when Bill married the bitch Evelyn. This time I don't really have an excuse but not much happened anyway. Joe was sent away on some kind of special assignment in another Division of the company and he took Val and the kids with him so I haven't seen any of them since the beginning of March. But I still think that Joe is an evil bastard for what he's done to me. Uggh! I can still taste his sperm and still feel him raping my bottom. When I went home for the Easter weekend I tried to get Bill to do me that way but he was disgusted by the thought. I bet he'd be the same way if I let him cum in my mouth.

That pay raise has been great. I moved to another apartment in the same building... one with more room and I got more furniture too. Joe is due back at work tomorrow. The last thing he said to me before he went away was that he'd had a vasectomy. Don't know whether to believe him or not.

I promise I won't ignore you again for more than a week no matter what happens.

G'night

Dear Diary: Jun 19 — Sometimes... like now... I feel like I'm as bad as they are. I hate him but the way he looks at me makes me shiver. He is evil and it shows in his eyes. It's that same look as what he gave me when he forced me to keep him in my mouth when he was cumming... and I guess the same as when he was ignoring my protest and pushing his penis into my bottom. But I'm going to get even. He did it! He got a vasectomy so he can't father any more kids... not for Val (which I'm sure she won't mind) or anyone else if he finds out what Val has been doing and gets a new wife.

I don't like her either. She visited me on Wednesday night... she'd had too much to drink and she shouldn't have been driving but she was anyway. She doesn't know that her husband has been 'fixed' but when I raised the subject she said she was thinking of asking him to have the operation. I also found out that he's never had her bottom. He tried but she wouldn't let him. (And that makes me madder than ever at him.)

I let her eat me... I needed it. Except for a quickie with Bill last Easter all I've had are my fingers and my vibrator. I'm tempted to get a bigger one but I get too embarrassed in a sex shop to pick one out.

I'm going to look after the kids for them on Saturday night while they go to a house party somewhere. And I have to figure out how I'm going to destroy that bastard boss of mine.

G'night.

Dear Diary: Jun 22 — There's something the matter with me for sure! I have things set up to take down that arrogant bastard and then I do something stupid like I did last night.

I babysat for them last night, Saturday but they got home shortly after 10 PM. I think Joe got her drunk so they'd get home early. I heard them upstairs and just managed to get the TV shut off with the dirty video still in the VCR when he came down to the basement with a bottle of brandy and I knew what he planned. I pulled the covers up to my chin because I didn't even have time to get my pajamas back on and I pretended to be asleep.

My pretense didn't work. He spoke to me and then turned on the TV and the VCR and he could see what I'd been watching. He obviously didn't believe me when I told him I'd been asleep and he poured us two big drinks of the brandy in those funny, fat glasses they serve the stuff in. We talked... sort of. Or argued. He got a hand under the bedclothes on my pussy and I know he could tell that I'd been turned on by the video. I accused him of raping me... which he has twice, sort of, but he didn't stop.

He's a real bastard but when he looks at me a certain way... like, when he wants to have some kind of sex with me... I'm useless. He was begging me to let him fuck me but I managed to say no until he made me feel really guilty by proving he's had a vasectomy like I insisted and showing me that he couldn't make me... or any woman pregnant. It's not like he got himself castrated or anything like that but I guess it's a special compliment that he did that he sacrificed his chance to have another child just for me. He wouldn't even do that for his wife.

I was getting drunk again (that's my excuse, Diary) and he was looking at me in that commanding way he does and before I could think of what was happening I was uncovered and he was between my legs with his wonderful tongue. (He's almost as good as Val even if he is a guy and doesn't know exactly where to touch me.) But he can't leave well enough alone. Instead of just keeping on until I came... and he could surely tell that I was going to cum... he stopped and made me talk dirty to him before he finished me off. But I kind of liked talking dirty so maybe he's making into a sexual pervert like he is?

I said it before but I'll say it again. I'm crazy. Joe is an evil monster and although he didn't get my real virginity he thinks he did and all it means to him is that he's proud of it. It's just a boost to his ego. He's also been the first in my mouth (completely) and my bottom but I don't think that is as significant for him. Anyway as much as I hate him for those reasons I cant' help but be flattered that he'd give up some of his manhood for me. So once I decided I would let him fuck me again... really fuck me... I wanted to make him feel better about himself. (I don't know why I felt that way and it's not that he needs it... he already has enough ego for two men.) I think that Val is a bitch like Evelyn and she somehow lets him know that he's not endowed like that impossibly huge dildo she gets me to fuck her with. (And I can't help wondering how it must feel.) But because of all that I sort of praised Joe for being big because I've read that guys mostly are afraid they're too small and anyway, he's big enough for me even if Bill is bigger. (And I bet that Bill's bitch wife is looking around for someone as big as Val's dildo.)

Once he got into me... and he got into the right place last night... it was absolutely fabulous. I'm glad that Bill will never see this because he'd be jealous. Joe seems to know all my buttons including a lot of buttons I didn't know I had. And when he talked about my insides and how my cervix was 'winking when I cum" I couldn't forget it when I felt him going off. If he hadn't got himself 'fixed' I feel like he'd have knocked me up last night even if it's not my fertile time. And he was like the Energizer Bunny; he just went on and on. I've had good sex with Bill (and don't get the wrong idea, Bill is still the only man for me) but he's never lasted as long as Joe did. Thank God that Val got up or he might have fucked me all night. (Not that I'd object but I'm exhausted from what he did.) I'll write some more later in the week.

G'night.

SignifEvent Journal Jun 200- (1st)

God she looked good to me and now I was going to get into that fabulous cunt again. I could see it in her eyes when she arrived to baby-sit for us. She has eyes like a little puppy wondering if it's going to be punished for wetting on the floor. She's been like that ever since I made her suck me off.

It's never difficult to get Val drunk and that night was no exception. Before ten PM she was out of it and it made sense to all present for me to take her home. I got her undressed and into bed and then took a bottle of cognac down to the basement. I also got an envelope from my briefcase and took it along. I figured I didn't have to get Irene drunk to get into her again but a few drinks wouldn't hurt.

Irene was lying on her back with the bedclothes pulled up to her neck and I could see that the TV was on with a blank screen and the VCR was paused. Had we surprised her by getting home so early that she didn't have time to put away the video?

"Time for a nightcap," I said, ignoring her pretense of sleep. I could see her pajamas in a heap beside the bed and deduced that she was naked under the covers.

"Joe? Oh? I was asleep," she said as he big, brown eyes fluttered open as if I had really awakened her. The VCR remote was beside her on the bed so I picked it up and pressed Play. The wide-screen was suddenly filled with the image of an apparently very young girl in baby doll pajamas talking to an older man. "You want to fuck me, don't you?" she stated as she stuck her firm, little tits out at him. "That'll be a hundred dollars then."

I recognized the video as one no longer available because it purported to show girls in their early teens having sex but it was well acted and one of my favourites.

"Did she put you to sleep? Or did she make you want some of the same?" I poured stiff drinks into the two snifters I'd brought with me and handed one to Irene who was virtually cowering on the bed.

"Joe... don't... I just... like... this is the only place I've ever seen these dirty movies. They're awful and you should be ashamed. Does Val know you have them?" When she took her right arm out from under the sheet to accept the proffered drink I saw that her shoulder was bare which confirmed my belief that she was naked under the covers.

"Val bought most of them. She calls them her 'training films'. Is that why you like them? Are you learning?"

"Oh Joe! NO! You know that's' not right!" But the man was screwing the pseudo-thirteen year old and Irene's eyes were fixed on the screen as she tilted the snifter and drank from it as if it contained water. She sort of choked and her eyes watered s her face reddened. I don't know if it reddened because of the drink or embarrassment.

"Don't try to play the complete innocent, darling. You don't have an innocent bone left in your body... but I bet you'd like to have a non-innocent bone in it right now, wouldn't you?"

"I'm not... not that kind of girl," my secretary protested angrily and then she took another drink but this time she was more cautious. "I'd be completely innocent... still a virgin... except that you've raped me... forced me."

"Not exactly, Irene. You wanted everything we did to happen."

"That's not true Joe. You know it isn't true. I never said yes. Not one time."

"But you enjoyed it! Every time you were hot as a habanero pepper."

"It was still rape... STOP THAT!" Her exclamation came when I quickly slipped my hand under the sheets past her hairy lower belly to her pussy. She clamped her legs closed but not soon enough to keep me from getting my hand completely over her cunt and it was wet as saturated sponge but softer and more pliant. I got my middle finger in her in an instant as she squirmed, unable to escape my unwanted attention.

"Just relax darling," I said softly. "I'm not going to do anything we haven't done before."

"Nah... hanh... nanh! You're as bad as your wife."

"What do you mean by that Irene? Has she tried to get into you too? In a womanly way?"

"No. I didn't mean anything," my secretary responded but she spoke too quickly for me to believe her. I suspected that Val had in fact tried to 'get into her'. I was pretty sure that she sometimes did it with other woman but that didn't bother me. Especially since I wanted to do things with other women too even if I was usually too shy to actually do anything. Except with Irene. At least she wasn't screwing around with other men.

But Irene's thigh-lock on my wrist was relaxing and I suspected that my cunt-stroking finger was having an effect. I took her snifter from the table beside the bed where she'd placed it and held it close to her lips. She raised her head and sipped or, more accurately swigged some more of the potent potion. I drained my snifter and then refilled both.

"Are you mad at me Irene?"

"No... yes... Oh God, Joe... I can't trust you." On her own then she took another hefty swig of the cognac.

I was sitting awkwardly on the edge of the bed with one arm under the sheet as I continued to finger her wet twat. I leaned down as she looked toward me amd planted a gentle kiss on her soft lips.

"I trust you darling. I've trusted you enough to make a major change in my... in my future."

"What do you mean, Joe?"

I kissed her again and this time my tongue slid between her unresisting lips to caress the inner lipflesh. She was returning pressure with her mouth and her thighs were spreading wider so I knew I was making progress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.