Secretarial Services - Cover

Secretarial Services

Copyright© 2007 by John Baird

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In her first job as a secretary/receptionist Irene is seduced by her boss's wife and then her boss takes advantage of her vulnerability and also seduces her. She becomes resentful of their domination and plots vengeance. Her scheme does not proceed exactly as planned and it produces unanticipated results. We learn of this through Irene's diary and her boss's occasional entries in a journal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy  

Dear Diary: Feb 6 — I hate him and I wish I could quit my job but I need the money. I made a huge mistake on Tuesday when I let him take me to dinner. He can act so nice and I believed what he said. He made me feel beautiful (which I know I'm not) and it was the classiest dinner I've ever had. I know I kind of cheated him by making him think he got my virginity and he certainly seemed to appreciate it or maybe he just felt like he was a winner. And I'm sure he still believes he was my first.

I shouldn't have let him kiss me but he was so nice to me (and he does turn me on or at least, he used to). I guess I had too much to drink too and I thought I could control him by letting him kiss my pussy. (It must be a family thing because I think he likes my hairiness as much as his wife does.)

Did he plot the whole thing? He got me so damned hot and then wouldn't make me cum again until I promised to use my mouth on him. The bastard promised he wouldn't cum in my mouth but I think he planned to all along. I hate him and especially I hate the way he was able to control me. I just couldn't stop once he began to spurt into my mouth and uggh... I swallowed it just like Val did. I hate feeling so weak but when he did that I felt like I had to do whatever he wanted. I'll get even with him somehow.

Dear Diary: Feb 16 — I think I hate Val as much as I hate Joe. I've given him the cold shoulder since he took me to dinner and I'm enjoying it. He's like a little boy, he wants me so much and I let him beg and pretend to care and be afraid of pregnancy (which I truly am). Anyway he went curling again this weekend and I agreed to keep Val company.

That woman is insatiable. And totally obscene and lecherous... and I have to stay away from her before she makes me the same as she is. She's taught some of her stuff to Joe... or he taught her. Sometimes when she eats me... no, most times when she eats me (and she has me talking the lewd way that she does) she sticks her finger in my bottom like Joe has both times I've been with him. It feels good... sort of odd but exciting only I don't like thinking about it.

I'm embarrassed to tell you what else she got me to do but I'll tell you anyway. We'd had quite a lot to drink... and you know that when I drink I sometimes forget what's right and what's wrong.

"Do you know what fisting is?"

When Val asked me that I was just getting my breath back after she kissed me... and I mean down there. God, she drives me wild! She knows exactly where to out her tongue. Anyway when I had enough breath to answer I told her that I had no idea what fisting was unless it was a way of fighting.

"Well Irene, my love... I'm going to show you or really, you'll show me. I want you to fist me."

"But how?" At that moment I was more interested in sleeping than any other activity.

"You're going to put your hand... all of it... up inside my pussy," and she grabbed my hand that was lying limply by my side. (All of me was limp after what she'd done to me.) She ran her hot tongue around my middle finger and then she sucked in my other fingers, stuffing her mouth and stretching her lips. She was drooling wetly and the saliva dribbled down on my forearm as she sucked noisily, sliding my fingers in and out, wetting them even more with her saliva. I was getting turned on when she took my hand firmly and moved it down towards her crotch.

"Touch me there, as you do when you're masturbating," Val said softly as she rubbed my index finger along the wet crevice of her swollen cuntlips, up and down, the wetness giving lubrication for my finger to slide inside. She guided me somehow so that my hand was turned around with the palm against her pubis and two fingers curving up and into her vagina. Val held my wrist forcing my hand inside insistently, moving it in and out, arching her back with pleasure, arching her back and gasping.

Val was obviously enjoying what I was doing and the feeling of her flesh around my hand was exciting. She was holding my arm, humping up at my hand and tugging it further in each time until my hand was completely inside her. She exhaled; her eyes closed in rapture, and gently tugged my hand out, only to shove it in again rapidly, up to the wrist.

I knelt over her with my hand clasped by the hot, wet cavern of her cunt. No wonder she could take that huge dildo. My hand was thicker than it and I was in her so deep that her cuntmouth was wrapped around my wrist. I pressed my lips to those fabulous breasts and the whimpering, gasping sounds she was making gave me a feeling of immense power... even more than when I dildo-fucked her.

Val grasped my forearm and hauled my fist up inside, then pushed it away, hauled it back and all the while she was uttering gasps of pleasure. I think my arm was in her half-way to the elbow when she stopped me and whispered, "Now: make a fist Irene. Clench your fingers together and slowly... ahh... yes..." My forearm and hand slowly slid from the folds of her vagina, glistening with evidence of her arousal when she grabbed my arm and thrust it back in with a squelching sound, and then drew it out completely.

"More Irene... fuck me some more, "Val moaned and I shoved my fisted hand back inside, thrilling to the feel of her expanded cuntwalls gripping me, feeling the inner projection of her cervix and opening my fist to investigate the gateway to her womb. I was holding her down now with one hand pressing into her belly, feeling my hand inside her as it pistoned back and forth. I nudged her clit from side to side in rhythm with my thrusts, and within seconds she sucked in her breath, long and deep, and just exploded, wrapped around my fist so tight I could feel my wrist creak. I felt it deep in my own cunt, she came so hard; arched off the bed, stabbing herself on my arm, working her clit against my thumb, shuddering over and over, her cunt pulsing now, beating like a great, slow heart inside her.

"Oohhh God Irene... that was never better... I think I love you, Val sighed after I pulled my hand (and arm) out of her cunt. I felt as if I'd cum too from the intensity of her orgasm. "Maybe... when you're no longer a virgin... maybe I can do that for you too."

Anyway it was a tiring two nights and I'm going to rest all of what's left of today so I can get to work on time tomorrow.

G'night (or rather, good afternoon.)

Dear Diary: Mar 3 — I'm going to dinner with Joe again. I still hate him (but he turns me on anyway) and I know now how I'm going to get even with him. I won't tell you until after I go to dinner though because he may not agree to do what I'm going to ask. I'm having fun playing with him. I've been wearing short skirts that show off my legs and bottom and I've changed to a scarlet lipstick that really shows off my mouth. He says it's sexy and from some of the looks I've been getting, maybe it is. He's really drooling for another chance to get me. No way! Well, that's not entirely true. But he's not getting into me again, not even for a quick cock to cunt feel until... well, you'll find out what I mean.

Talk (write) to you in a couple of days.

Dear Diary: Mar 6 — He's more of a bastard that I thought he was. He got me drunk and took advantage of me. He didn't fuck me... I mean in my pussy... but he made me... he humiliated me. Just like when he did it in my mouth only this time he put it in my bottom. Damn though, he's a smooth customer. He chose that night to reveal a raise in pay... a really big one... and the dinner was different and really special. He fed alcohol to me and got me feeling good things about him. I almost forgot about him making me let him cum in my mouth. But instead he raped my bottom. I told him to stop but he kept right on and did it anyway. It hurt too, at first. I should be really mad at him for that but I guess there's a bright side. If he hadn't forced me I'd never have done it and it was a kind of special experience... some new sensations.

No matter Diary. I'm going to get even. He didn't say no to a vasectomy and I can't wait until he's had one... ended his babymaking career... and I tell him there's someone else that will make babies in me. Anyway, I'm still kind of tired so I'll say G'night.

SignifEvent Journal Mar 200-

I thought after I went off in her mouth that I'd made Irene into the docile, compliant type of girl I always dreamed of having (and completely unlike my demanding wife). But instead Irene was acting like a brass-plated bitch with a chastity belt. She showed off that great, fuckable body and those equally fuckable lips but she was teasing me. Anyway she agreed to dinner again on Tuesday and this time I'm going to try to surprise her again with the dinner. And I can't wait to tell her the other big surprise I have for her.

I picked her up at six and we drove to a small Japanese restaurant in the pricey area of the city. We had a private cubicle... all places there were private... and we sat cross-legged, side by side while a cute Japanese girl served us. The light was dim but seated as we were I could see her full thighs and broad hips outlined as the loose-fitting, light skirt that she wore clung to her from the effects of static electricity. I could see also the pointy projections of her nipples clearly outlined by the clinging sweater she wore. Damn! The teasing bitch wasn't even wearing a brassiere.

The meal was not heavy but it was a lengthy, multi-course repast, each course prepared in front of us by our serving girl who also kept our sake glasses filled. Irene sipped slowly at first but then she began to drink more heavily. Her tolerance for alcohol was definitely lower than for most people which boded well for my lascivious scheme. By the time we our final cognac she was quite tipsy.

I was able to park right beside the building door again and, taking a bottle of cognac from the glove compartment, I took her to her apartment. She was walking unsteadily and she didn't object when I led her into the apartment.

"Did you enjoy the dinner, Irene?"

"Oh Joe... you know I did... but don't get any ideash," she slurred as I sat beside her on the sofa...

"With you darling I always have ideas. But I have a pleasant business duty tonight. I took and envelope from my pocket and took a piece of paper from it. "You've been working for me... us... for just over three months and your performance has been superb. We hired you at the minimum which was fair because you had no experience and had just graduated from business school but you have worked consistently at a level far above the minimum. Upper management has accepted my recommendation and this is your new salary." My statement was intentionally pompous and boss-like. I wanted her to believe that I was responsible for her good fortune although I was really only a minor participant in the decision. I showed her the piece of paper that showed a number almost double what we'd been paying her.

"OH JOE!" she cried out and threw her arms around my neck ad kissed me as if she meant it.

"You earned it Irene," I said as I renewed the kiss and slipped my hand under the hem of her short skirt.

"No Joe... you can't... you know you can't," she said gently as she restrained my hand.

"I now darling but... let me kiss you... I promise that's all I'll try unless... like..." I left the sentence unfinished and returned to tongue-kissing her soft mouth. She clung to me like she meant it but whenever I tried to slip my hand under her clothes she stopped me.

When I was younger, in my early teens I'd kissed girls until sometimes I think I made them cum and after about ten minutes Irene was panting so that I thought it might happen to her. But kissing was not enough.

I poured sizeable cognacs into water glasses and proposed a toast to her success. "You're so lovely Irene... so wonderful... I love you," I murmured as I nuzzled her throat.

"Pleash Joe," she whimpered, "You have a wife... you're a hushband... pleash shtop." I planted chaste kisses on her soft, cognac-sweetened mouth and encouraged her to have another sip... and another and another. She wouldn't be the first girl I got into when she was too drunk to resist but I was still going to respect her fear of pregnancy. I didn't plan to break up my family for her and knocking her up would likely cause such a breakup. But I'd had her mouth and tonight I was going to sample that luscious ass. Was she an asshole virgin too?

I refilled our glasses and held her close, my hand slipping under her sweater and confirming that she was braless. She gasped and snuggled closer when I titillated the rubbery projections and then I pushed her sweater up and captured one of the sensitive nubbins between my lips. "Shttop Joe... don't," she whimpered as I thrummed the thick tube with my tongue but words notwithstanding she was offering her responsive nipples to my tender assault.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.