Secretarial Services - Cover

Secretarial Services

Copyright© 2007 by John Baird

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In her first job as a secretary/receptionist Irene is seduced by her boss's wife and then her boss takes advantage of her vulnerability and also seduces her. She becomes resentful of their domination and plots vengeance. Her scheme does not proceed exactly as planned and it produces unanticipated results. We learn of this through Irene's diary and her boss's occasional entries in a journal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy  

Dear Diary: Jan 30 — It's been a long week. Joe has been away on a business trip to Head Office so I haven't had a chance to find out how he'll treat me after stealing my virginity. (Ha!) And now that I've been fucked by someone other than my big brother (and my boss's wife if I include lesbian sex) I'm hornier than I've ever been. Damn! Bill has to get rid of that bitch Evelyn so we can live together and I can have his babies. Val called today and asked me to sit for them tomorrow night. She says she's missed Joe while he's been away and she wants to take him to dinner and make a special night of it for him. Yeah? She said she'd gone out on Wednesday night... her usual night out when Joe is home to take care of the kids but she'd treated herself to a babysitter. I think she maybe treated herself to another man too and she wants to try to make up for it by being extra good to her husband. She say that to pay me back for all the sitting I've been doing for them she's going to take me to New York on Easter weekend. That could be fun and I've never been there before. (But not the first place she's taken me that I haven't been before.)

Dear Diary: Feb 1 — It's only 2 PM but I need to sleep the rest of the weekend. I hardly saw Joe last night. As soon as I got there they called a cab and then I was busy putting the kids to bed. As always the kids were perfect and I made a gin and tonic and went downstairs to my 'room'. Couldn't help but remember my last time there but I wasn't going to give in to my libido again... at least not with Joe. I drank and watched videos... they don't have a lot but they are really good. And they got me hot too but not so hot I was going to take any more chances with getting knocked up. I've been waiting five years to have Bill do that, nobody else.

They got home earlier than I expected... only shortly after ten PM and they made a helluva racket when they came in and I could tell that Joe was drunk but I wasn't sure about Val. I heard her check on the kids but neither of them came downstairs and the reason was soon (and noisily) apparent.

They need a new bed. I heard the springs squeaking as I'd heard before but of course in the basement I couldn't see them. Then I heard Val... she doesn't fuck quietly... and it went on and on. I was feeling like Joe shortchanged me last weekend. He must have been using Viagra or something because he fucked her for more than half an hour before I had to go upstairs to the bathroom. The bedroom door was wide open but luckily they didn't look in my direction. I must have stood there with my hand on my pussy for five minutes watching my boss plough his wife. I went upstairs two other times, not because I needed to pee but to see if he really was screwing her that long. The third time though he was on his back and Val was bent over and noisily sucking his cock. I've sucked Bill's cock lots like I said before and I know I'm better than she but while I was standing there looking at them Joe groaned and began to hump up into Val's face. She made a gagging sound but she didn't pull away and I realized that she was letting him cum in her mouth. Uggh! Not even for Bill did I allow that.

I was back in bed for less than five minutes when Val came downstairs, naked as she was when Joe was fucking her. She slid under the covers next to me while I pretended to be asleep. God though it felt good to me when she cuddled close and rubbed her big tits on my arm.

"Wake up sleepyhead," she said and she didn't even whisper it. "I want your body," and her hand slipped down between my legs. "I bet you heard me getting fucked and it made you hot."

"Quiet Val... Joe might hear us."

"Not to worry. He's too drunk... and besides I just gave him a special gift so he's in a heavenly coma."

Val pushed the covers off us and sat with knees up and legs apart and looked regal doing it. I must have been drooling. Even with a slight roll of belly fat, she looked delicious. Her pussy hair was closely cropped and her cunt lips glistening wet and slightly agape from her lengthy fucking. As I looked at the open outer folds I realized that I was unconsciously licking my lips. Val was looking at my cunt too and before either of us could utter any comments I kissed her, feeling my nipples brush against her big, soft breasts which sent a ripple of lust through my body. We were now face-to-face; my legs over hers, our slits just inches apart; and our foreheads touching as, with our eyes half-closed, we angled out faces and pressed our lips together... our mouth lips, that is. Val's mouth opened and her tongue meshed with mine and I detected a strange, almost salty taste from her saliva.

"Can you taste him, Irene? Can you taste Joe's cum?"

I shuddered with momentary distaste as I remembered how she'd gagged but then kept on giving him head. But at the same time I got a hot thrill from sharing their salacious intimacy. I inhaled the intoxicating perfume of Joe's sperm as she murmured huskily, "I only let him cum in my mouth on special occasions, Irene... like that night not long ago when I knew you were watching us. The first time I did though he proposed marriage but this time it was to make amends for something I did." With our mouths still together, I slid my hand into Val's slit and immersed it in her juices as I asked, "Why? What did you do?"

Her body quivered as I probed and she gasped, "Oh God Irene... you turn me on. Another man... the one I was with on Wednesday... he wouldn't stop and he came in my mouth so I owed it to Joe to let him do it too."

Val had both her hands on my ass as she kissed me deeply and I warmed with the pleasure of her compliments. "You have such a wonderful body Irene... such a firm, shapely ass... your big, strong legs... that sexy mouth and those fantastic nipples. And your hairy pussy really turns me on. (I apologize for writing so much detail, Diary, but it is sort of a substitute pleasure for real sex.) You can get anyone you want Irene... those legs... that lovely ass and that sexy mouth. I bet that guys would kill to have you suck their cocks and if you let a guy go off in your mouth he'll be yours for life."

Val's body quivered as I probed and when I brought my wet finger up and held it between our noses I heard her sob 'so good, so good' and she leaned in and took the finger into her mouth, tasting her own honey. I wondered that she was acting so hot after she's been fucked for almost an hour but it didn't matter. My fingers were in her pussy, her fingers were in mine. I felt like I was stroking liquid velvet. Her nub-like clit slickly rolled around my touch. I slid my finger deep inside her and felt indescribable warmth, a wetness that went beyond her own excitement and I realized that Joe had not only deposited sperm in her mouth but must have first pumped it into her cunt. Damn! It made me want him but there was no way I could safely fuck him no matter how much I wanted him unless? As Val and I slowly gyrated on each other's hand, I lustily gazed at her face and body, noting every twitch on her lips, her half-closed eyes, the jiggle of her breasts and at the same time visualized the expressions I'd seen on her husband's face, the intense pleasure when he'd entered me and the lewd triumph when he thought he'd got my cherry. It made me both want to please him and to take him down a peg. But right now I couldn't get enough of seeing his wife naked. Her free hand palmed my breast and lovingly squeezing the nipples. A second finger slid into my cunt and I groaned approvingly as I fixed my eyes on hers. I restrained her hand so she wouldn't get too deep and find out that there was no longer the hymeneal barrier of the virgin I claimed to be. There was no sound in the house but that of two women softly grunting and gasping into each other's ears.

I think we could have stayed like this forever. Could have if she hadn't suddenly started working some new magic with hand down there. Her face was watching mine and I know my mouth was hanging loose when I felt the train began to speed up. At the same time her inner walls began to widen as I moved my fingers against them in a circular motion. Her body was grinding just like it had when I fucked her with that huge strap-on. "Irene", she gasped. I had her, I thought and my two fingers, still circling, started wiggling inside her and I could hear a delightful squishing sound as I stirred the cocktail of her juices and Joe's sperm. Our eyes locked. We were determined to watch each other cum. I was determined to make her cum now but she was fighting it. Her face became urgent. "Irene!" she called out, knowing she was about to go over the falls, "Irene, Irene, Irene..." She couldn't concentrate and her hand contracted over my cunt. Still inside me her fingers crooked upwards and she was literally gripping my pussy as she fought to hold on. It's a wonder she didn't realize I had no hymen but anyway, doing this she was pressing against a Magic Spot and I felt an amazing sensation flood through my loins. And I mean FLOOD as I felt myself virtually gush all over Val's hand as if I was ejaculating. "IRENE!" she cried out and that was it. I screamed out an inarticulate set of vowels and we both exploded and Joe must have really been passed out since he didn't hear us.

And then Val was on her knees between my legs and slowly licking my slit with long, sensuous strokes of her tongue from the very bottom to the top, each stroke punctuated by a hot nibbling of my clit. I must have been sensitized by the fingering she'd given me because the sensations in my pussy region were as intense as any I've ever felt. And it gave me a feeling of power and command to have the older, big-breasted woman paying such humble homage to my lustful desires. And then I was holding her face mashed against my pussy and my thighs were locked around her head as I humped hard to her face and felt her tongue thrusting into me.

I think I slept or passed out or something in the aftermath of my climax and I came to with the feeling of being jerked around. I looked up and Val was kneeling over me, her big jugs swaying and bobbling while he hands were under my bottom. I cried out something like, "What're you doing?" and then I realized that she was strapping that huge fake cock to me.

"I need more Irene... I need to be fucked," she mumbled and I saw then the nearly empty gin bottle beside the bed. Her eyes were sort of glassy and she was fumbling with the straps that she was trying to buckle onto me and I realized that she was drunk. Sexily so.

Wearing that impossibly big false penis gave me a marvelous feeling of power as I pushed her compliant body down on her back and mounted her. She got both hands on my fake cock but I roughly pushed through her weak grip and plunged all ten inches of wrist-thick dildo into her sloppy-wet cunt.

"Huunnggghhh!" It's a wonder Joe didn't hear her groan when I slammed into her but then her legs wrapped around my hips and she fucked up at me as if she was taking a normal sized cock. I mauled her tits and fucked her and fucked her and fucked her until my efforts were finally rewarded by the result I was after. "Enough Irene... can't take any more," she gasped and then I turned on the little vibrator, ground against her hips and with the dildo pushed in as far as it could reach I let the strap-on work its magic on me until I shuddered through another climax.

I was awake now and I savoured the sense of power I was enjoying from subduing the lovely, experienced woman. I hoped she wasn't too drunk to remember me as an overpowering lover. I stayed inside her battered cunt for almost an hour as she gave occasional jerks and twitches like a speared fish in its dying moments. It was after four AM when I dismounted from her laxly splayed frame and urged her to return to her own bed before Joe woke up and came looking for her.

I'm not sure how much she remembers today, Diary, but she brought me home at noon with no comment about our night.

SignifEvent Journal Feb 200-

It was maybe a good thing that I had to be away the week after I got Irene's cherry and I didn't really even see her when she came to baby-sit for us. When I got back to the office on Monday morning, more than a week since I'd taken her virginity, Irene lowered her eyes and blushed when I went past her desk. We had no communication that day or the next until quitting time when I called and asked her to come to my office.

I kept a small supply of liquor in a locked cupboard and in the little fridge I had soft drinks, including Tonic. When Irene arrived at my office I had ready for her a very stiff gin and tonic.

"We need to talk," I began.

"No... it's all right. I understand what happened... it was my fault and... like, I should thank you, Joe. I'm sure the first time isn't as lovely as that for many virg... girls." Irene sat and looked down modesty as she sipped her drink.

"You are wonderful; Irene... wonderful and beautiful and... I've never known anyone as exciting as you. And this is my night out so I want to take you to dinner."

"Oh Joe, I couldn't," she protested, "What would Val think?"

"We won't tell her. I'll come to your place at six and we'll go to that little Italian place and we can talk all we want... and you'll be safe from me there."

"Well... I don't know?" Irene drained her drink and got up to leave.

"I'll see you at six," I said as she left my office without confirming yes or no but I was reading 'yes' into her silence.

Irene was ready at six and we walked to the restaurant which was less than a block from her place. Irene was not very worldly and I think the dinner impressed her. We had a somewhat secluded table in the dimly lit restaurant and I had ordered everything by telephone in advance from the aperitif to the wine and our meals, finishing with first a dessert wine and then a fine cognac. The waiter was polished and I suspect Irene never before had such a dinner in her young life.

During the evening I professed love for her and pretended regret that I might have caused her emotional distress by taking her virginity. I praised her beauty and truthfully told her it had been my most pleasurable time with a woman ever. Her responses were shy blushes and occasionally she was unable to hide that she liked my compliments. The compliments became increasingly risqué as the evening progressed and the alcohol took effect and, by the time we left the restaurant, she was leaning rather unsteadily against me. We walked to her place with hips and thighs pressed close and I was optimistic that I would once again get into the most delightful cunt I had ever experienced.

"It's been a wonderful evening, Irene. Can I come in for a nightcap?" I asked as we stood at the door to the building where her apartment was.

"Oh Joe... it has been wonderful... but I don't have anything for a nightcap... unless coffee will do?"

That was the answer I'd hoped for. "Just a moment then... I have something in the car," and quickly I went to my car that was parked right beside the entrance and got a bottle of cognac I'd brought for just this eventuality.

There was not a lot of furniture in the small apartment so I didn't have to do any maneuvering to end up sitting beside her. There was only the hideabed sofa and two hard chairs so we naturally sat on the sofa.

I was surprised and encouraged by the way she downed the first cognac. There was no snifter for it so she was drinking from a small water glass but no matter, it was still a potent libation. After I handed her the second drink I took her free hand in mine and kissed it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.