Secretarial Services - Cover

Secretarial Services

Copyright© 2007 by John Baird

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In her first job as a secretary/receptionist Irene is seduced by her boss's wife and then her boss takes advantage of her vulnerability and also seduces her. She becomes resentful of their domination and plots vengeance. Her scheme does not proceed exactly as planned and it produces unanticipated results. We learn of this through Irene's diary and her boss's occasional entries in a journal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy  

Dear Diary: Jan 1 — I've done my good deed for the year. Instead of going out on New Year's Eve I came here and babysat so oe and Val could go out. At least they were too drunk to fuck when they got home so I didn't have that frustration to contend with. Y'know Diary even if Val is prettier and has those humungous hooters I bet I could steal Joe from her. I know she can't suck cock like Bill taught me and I'm sure she doesn't have the muscle control he made me learn either. But it's not going to happen. I'd like to steal him just to show her that she's not as great as she thinks but it's too risky... unless I can somehow get him to have a vasectomy. Then he couldn't knock me up. Nothing can come between me and Bill that way. He's the only one who's going to father my children. Oh Oh! They're getting up."

Dear Diary: Jan 9 — Went out with Val last night but it got kind of scary. She wanted to pick up a couple of guys at a bar... says she does it often... but I wouldn't go along with it. I think she's pissed at me but I said I'd baby-sit again on January 25 and that soothed things over. But nest week I'm going to fuck her again with that big strap-on. I like the feeling of power I get.

G'night

Dear Diary: Jan 26 — I guess I'm an awful person but they are too. Val iis a friend of mine and she cheats on Joe so there's no good reason why I can't cheat with him. And she's had me and I've had her too so she can't complain.

I babysat for them like I said I would again last night. But when they got home she was drunk and Joe came down and caught me putting away one of their dirty movies. One thing led to another... I was already horny from watching the movies and it's been two months since I've had sex except for my fingers, my vibrator and Val's tongue. I pretended to be a virgin but I got so hot that I didn't really fuck like one and I think he was skeptical... until I got him back down and showed him the sheet that I'd stained with some red food colouring I got in the kitchen. The expression of pride on his face when he saw that I'd been cherry was priceless. Now both of them think they've had an innocent girl but I guess Val did in fact get my lesbian cherry.

Anyway the fucking was fab. He's not as big as Bill but he has more patience. I think I may learn more from him than from Bill even though Bill had five years to teach me. He didn't use a safe but that was OK. I just finished my period. But I'm not going to take even that risk again.

Of course I vowed after that I'd never do it again, just as he did, but that vow isn't worth much. If I hadn't stopped him he'd have done me again and right now I wish he had.

G'night.

SignifEvent Journal Jan 200-

I'm not a diary-writer but sometimes things happen that just have to be written down and my story of Irene is one of those things.

She was a country girl fresh from secretarial school three months ago when I first met her. Irene is a brunette and not a beauty. Not yet twenty but she already shows signs of the mustache she'll likely have in middle age and she looks flat chested. But her mouth is full-lipped, her legs look solid and shapely and her ass looks firm, round and shelving.

Irene is (when I'm writing this) the secretary for a group of engineers and I am one of them. I immediately had lecherous intent but that's not unusual for me. I.m married and the lecherous intent never goes beyond dreaming... and pretending my wife is whichever other female I currently lech for. For the first week or so I saw her casually and helped her with the technical terms that were new to her. And she met my wife.

Irene and Val hit it off right away and soon Irene was visiting us, sometimes staying overnight on weekends and babysitting while we went to parties. They sometimes too went out together on Val's night out. And I managed to keep from making a pass at her.

After a few of Irene's sleepovers I think that Val realized that I was especially passionate on the nights when Irene was sleeping on the living room sofa. I think she guessed that I was pretending I was fucking Irene but I don't think it bothered her because I suspect she had her own extra-marital diversions. She thought also that I was too shy to do anything and Irene was an old fashioned nice girl who wouldn't have allowed anything anyway. But my wife seemed to take a perverse pleasure in vocalizing her sexual satisfaction just loud enough that the pure, little country girl could hear.

And I had no doubt that the pure little country girl could hear. Very clearly. Was she a virgin? It seemed unlikely but perhaps she was. Did it make her hot to hear the sounds when I fucked my wife? Obviously it did not have a negative effect because she kept coming back.

Val and I went to a Bobby Burns party and Irene babysat for us again. I'd finally finished a basement rumpus room where she could sleep and watch TV or movies on the VCR. We arrived home fairly early, well before midnight because Val had seriously over-imbibed and was falling down drunk. I got her undressed and into the bed, took off my own clothes and put on a warm robe and then went to check on the kids and Irene.

At the bottom of the stairs to the basement I almost ran into Irene as she tried frantically to put something in the cupboard under the stairs. I knew right away what she was trying to put away because except for some spare towels the only thing in that cupboard was our modest collection of pornographic videos.

"Joe! Oh!" my secretary exclaimed, her face reddening with embarrassment as she straightened up and looked at me. She was wearing a very short baby doll pajama top with no bottom. Actually there was a bottom but I saw that it was on the bed where she'd been watching the videos and no doubt playing with her pussy. Irene turned as if to retrieve the missing pajama bottom.

I reached her in a few calculated strides and wrapped my arms around her nearly naked body. I pinned her arms to her sides and pressed her tightly against me, rendering her without any capacity to move. Her body stiffened and she drew a sudden sharp breath. I did not put my hand over her mouth for I was sure she didn't want Val to know what she'd been doing.

So she didn't cry out and thus we stood, I with my arms wrapped around her body, much like a dog that had caught a car and did not know what to do with it, and she, rigid as a rake, the womanly contours of her back and derriere molded to my body, my naked body because my robe had come open. She was at least a head shorter than me and I could have easily picked her up. Despite her solid frame, she felt soft and silky. The hollow of her back pressed against my stomach, the full roundness of her rather large bottom against my groin.

"Please Joe... let me go," she whimpered as I held her pinned against me. She was rigidly tense but she didn't struggle so I needed only one arm to control her. My other hand glided over the slight bumps of her breasts and discovered the hard, rubbery projections of her nipples. What Irene lacked in tit size she made up for in nipple size. Even through the flimsy fabric of her pajamas I could tell that they were like large caliber bullets, long and thick and from her reaction to my touch I suspected they were also sensitive.

My right hand moved down across the convexity of her belly while my left arm held her tight against my body. My fingers encountered a luxuriant bush that covered her mons almost up to her navel and as I probed lower she clamped her thighs together. Leaving that site for the moment I slipped my hand under her pajama top to her bare breasts. Her breasts were small but firm, like small oranges. I stroked those incredible nipples and they grew stiffer, as if by magic, mimicking my cock glowing like a red-hot poker against her buttocks. She stiffened markedly as I pinched the rubbery cylinders between my thumb and forefinger, rolling them into hard little strawberries. She pushed her head back into my neck, rolling her hair in my face, as if egging me on to explore some more.

My hand slid back downwards again over her tummy, past the mat of coarse hair towards that secret place where her legs came together. I avoided the hidden domain on the downward pass and found her thighs, full, firm and delectable, just like I imagined them to be. I moved my hand back upwards and I found the hairy vee wet with the evidence of sexual arousal.

"Don't... oohhh doohhnnn't," Irene whined as my fingers probed the fleshy barrier of her tightly closed thighs. They were soft enough that my straining fingers found the incredible softness of her fat pussy and then spread the pulpy, oily labia searched in the warm wetness for the button that by now I suspected she wanted me to find.

"Please Joe... pleeease let me go," she whimpered but her ass was not pulling away from my bare cock as it nestled between the warm hemispheres of her ass and her thighs seemed to relax to give me freer access to her cunt.

When I found it, I was amazed at its size and gratified at how well it responded to my stimulations. She had lifted her arms, bent them at the elbows where my right arm clenched them tightly against her body and I wondered if it would be safe to let go of them and caress both her nipples and her clit at the same time. But caution prevented me, at least for the moment. I gently probed the soft fleshy areas around her clit, stroking and massaging the area around the entrance to her cave. Occasionally, I'd slip the tip of a finger into her vagina and when I did she'd utter a sharp whine that was neither protest nor acquiescence but something in between. I could hear her suck in her breath; but she spoke not a single word.

I was careful not to touch the sensitive areas too much too soon; I hoped I could make her surrender without any resistance but by now I knew I was going to get into her with or without her willingness. I had no doubt now that watching the videos had aroused her to the point of surrender whether she was a 'nice girl' or not. Like an artful master I gently probed deeper into her softness. Her thighs parted more and her juices flowed in profusion, wetting my entire hand to my wrist. Two fingers slid into her slit and approached her clit from a southerly direction. I traced the slippery path of her cuntal runway from the entrance to her vagina all the way to the clit as I imagined what it was going to be like to land my cock in that juicy port. When I heard a low guttural purr coming softly from her throat and felt the exquisiteness of her hair pressing into my neck, I gave myself over to my full intentions and showed her exactly what I could do with my fingers.

Many times I had done this with my wife and with earlier girlfriends to ensure they were satisfied if I came too soon. I loved giving pleasure. My fingers worked deftly on her clit and I could feel every muscle in the firm frame that was pressed against me contract and convulse in micro spasms of uncontrollable gratification. She rolled her head and her hips in perfect unison and I could sense she was on the verge of climax. I longed to bury my cock in her hairy cunt but I held her arms tight, restraining her pleasure just an inch, so that she would know that I was in control. Her firm, round buttocks massaged my cock deliciously and I could imagine how they'd roll under my belly if I ever got my cock up into her asshole.

It was time to get her to the bed. I cupped the wet, hirsute nest between her thighs that now were spreading loosely to my urging. I supported her, lifting her off the floor as I managed to walk with her to the open sofa bed. Then I released her arms and quickly maneuvered her body to face mine and my mouth covered hers.

She could have easily broken off the kiss. But she didn't. Her lips were as I remembered from the one previous brief kiss I'd stolen at the company Christmas party. They were soft and they kind of quivered against mine, a fluttering acquiescence. There was sweetness, maybe she'd had a coke earlier, and they parted to my cautiously probing tongue.

"No Joe... don't," she protested, finally turning her face away.

"I've wanted do that ever since the party, Irene." I kept my hand between her legs, my middle finger knuckle deep in the mouth of her juicy cunt and, when I kissed her again, her arms went around my neck.

"Please, Joe," she objected, "it's late... Val will hear." But this time her mouth had opened and my tongue had begun to explore her moist, oral cavity. And the way her arms tightened around my neck told me that she was enjoying the kiss.

"I know, Irene... but just a few minutes more," I said softly and it seemed natural and almost innocent for her to let me lower her onto her back on the bed, her legs dangling over the edge as I knelt on the carpet, shouldering her legs apart.

With my finger still lodged in her hot, wet cuntal orifice I moved higher.

"Please Joe... please... leave me alone," she whimpered but she lay there completely unresisting as my face pressed her chest.

"You're lovely, Irene... just this... please?" I begged as I kissed into the shallow breast-valley and my lips moved over her silky skin to the center of one breast. My God! Her nipples were the largest I'd ever encountered! My mouth closed over the thimble-sized, rubbery projection and I sucked it between my lips, my tongue thrumming it with delight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.