Secretarial Services - Cover

Secretarial Services

Copyright© 2007 by John Baird

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In her first job as a secretary/receptionist Irene is seduced by her boss's wife and then her boss takes advantage of her vulnerability and also seduces her. She becomes resentful of their domination and plots vengeance. Her scheme does not proceed exactly as planned and it produces unanticipated results. We learn of this through Irene's diary and her boss's occasional entries in a journal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy  

Dear Diary: Dec 3 — From the way Joe looked at me yesterday he knows I've watched him screwing Val. But the main reason I'm writing tonight is to tell you I got a surprise. Val called and we're going out together tomorrow night. She and Joe have an agreement that he can go out with the guys on Tuesday and she gets to go out on Wednesday. Gotta rest for a late night I guess,

G'night.

Dear Diary: Dec 5 — It was a late night but Val had to leave before midnight. She said Joe was easy to deceive but she had to use some caution. She came to my place at 7 PM and we got take-out (delivery) Chinese. She brought the wine and I had some white rum in the cupboard. Darn! Her tits fascinate me. Anyway we nibbled at the food, drank all the wine and got into the rum. And I got quizzed. Did I masturbate? (yes, embarrassedly.) How often? (I lied and sisn't tell her I do it about one a day, or maybe more.) Did I use a vibrator? (I lied again.) Did I ever pretend that she or Joe was doing me? (I lied when I said no about Joe but since she had me I've imagined she was kissing me often and told her so. She looked pleased when I said that.)

And I quizzed her too after the alcohol relaxed my inhibitions. Had she cheated often with another man. (Yes.) With a woman? (Yes.) How many lovers had she had before Joe? (Lots.) And as we talked and my inhibitions lessened we moved closer.

I guess I made the first move... I just had to get my hands on those big boobs... but then it was both of us. We stripped each other's clothes off and then she dragged me to the shower. I have a pulsating showerhead on a long hose and she'd obviously checked it out already. And she knew how to use it. (As of course I do. That's what I bought it for but I never expected anyone but Bill to use it with me.) We soaped each other all over and I had a great time mauling her big tits but she seemed to take great pleasure in shampooing my bush too. Of course we kissed lots... I think women are naturally better kissers than men... and then we dried off and went to my bed.

I felt sort of guilty that I hadn't used my mouth on her the first time and although I wasn't experienced I was determined that tonight I would do her right. I began by kissing inside her thighs, working my way up to her soaking wet cunt. I could smell the musky odor of her juices I got closer and closer to her love tunnel, enjoying the wonderful new taste of her as I went. Finally I parted her pussy lips with my fingers so I could get at her enlarged clitoris. I began nibbling at it and flicking my tongue over it, side to side and up and down. Val was going crazy and I was enjoying the hell out of being able to experience the taste of her cunt and please her like she'd pleased me. I darted my tongue in and out of her pussy and continued nibbling and licking her clit, stopping occasionally just long enough to tease her anus with the tip of my tongue. Damn! It sure seemed like she liked that. She was bucking her hips and shoving my face hard into her cunt, almost screaming in pleasure. I could feel her tensing, building up to an orgasm. She came hard, bucking her hips madly against my face as I lapped up every last drop of her precious love juice. When she was finished, we kissed a long, slow, passionate kiss and relaxed in each other's arms.

And then it was late and she had to go but satisfying her helped me to overcome the frustration of not having climaxed. We exchanged lovers' kisses, I cautioned her to drive carefully and the evening ended. Except that he asked and I agreed to be their babysitter on Saturday when they went to another party.

Dear Diary: Dec 8 — Val & Joe have cute and delightful kids. Babysitting was fun. But I'll be glad when Joe finishes that room in the basement so I have a different place to sleep.

They put on another show for me... if that's what they're doing and I'm almost certain that Val is even if Joe isn't. She was pretty drunk when they got home and so was he but right after they went to bed she went to the main bathroom (not the one attached to their bedroom) and then she left the bedroom door open. For sure she wanted me to see because she also turned on the lamp beside the bed. Joe was already asleep... or passed out... but when Val got back in bed she turned the sheets down so that through the open door I could see him... all of him... and he sleeps naked. Val got up and knelt over him with her big tits swaying over his groin. She used them to rub on his cock and the effect was almost immediate. Joe got a hard-on. Then she went down on him and I have to admit that, even with my limited view, it was sexy. But as he came awake and started to encourage her I saw that she couldn't... or wouldn't take him all the way into her mouth. And it was obviously frustrating to him. I remember how hard Bill worked at training me but he was successful and I can take all of him... and he's bigger than Joe. It made me feel good to know that in at least one sex skill I was better than big-titted Val. Anyway then he dragged her astride and made her do all the work but he got her off. Then he pushed her off and almost forced her head down to finish what she'd started. I am surprised. She's not at all submissive but she let him hold her head and move it up and down and his moan was of pure ecstasy when he went off. In her mouth!! And I could see her swallow his sperm. I sort of took away from my pride at being able to deep throat because I never let Bill cum in my mouth. Then she looked right at me as if she was saying that she knew how to care for her man.

G'night

Dear Diary: Dec 19 — It's been a long time but it's the Xmas season. Didn't do anything last weekend but Val called to have an evening together on Wednesday which was fine with me. My God! I don't know what to think of her. It was snowing when she arrived and by the time the food delivery got here it was a raging blizzard. I think she expected it (which was easy since they'd been forecasting it for two days.) She had brought a bag with her... some special keepsakes she called them but it included two bottles of wine and later after we'd drunk them both she gave me a peek at the contents. By then she'd called Joe to tell him she was snowed in at my place, she'd borrowed a robe from me and we were both naked except for the chenille robes.

"I'm into taking special pictures," she told me as she opened the bag. "And I don't always get permission."

So what, I thought. Who really cares about a photo here or there? Then almost shyly she confessed that she had some pictures of me. She took out a little booklet of 4x6 photos and handed it to me. I was embarrassed, ashamed, afraid and God knows what else except that I wasn't angry. The pictures were from the night when Joe was away curling and they showed me in all my hirsute nakedness with Val kissing me, eating me and fingering me. There were also two pictures of me, one feasting on her big tits and the other with my face buried in her lightly furred pussy. She must somehow have taken those the night she was at my place.

I know my face was red and she held me close begging me to forgive her for taking the pictures. I wasn't mad but the pictures had turned me on... not that being alone with her wasn't a turn-on by itself. I filled my hands with her bounteous bosom and tilted my face to hers for a kiss.

"You're sweet, Irene. I feel like I'm leading a little innocent girl astray but you're the sexiest girl... woman I know. Can I shock you with some more photos?" (That's likely not verbatim what she said but it's close enough.)

If I'd been shocked by the pictures of me, I was absolutlely flabbergasted at the others. Some were of her fucking and sucking Joe but I'd already seen that in real life. Then there were three naked guys, one quite fat, one small and one a muscle man. The predominant feature of each of them was a rampant and oversized erection. Bill is well endowed but these guys were porn-star size.

Val led me to the bedroom, still carrying the bag and after we shed our robes we snuggled out nude bodies together under the sheets.

Val whispered in my ear as if she was afraid someone else might hear. While she caressed my moistening pussy and I fingered her she confessed to having an intense craving for sex... with males and females and, although Joe was a marvelllous lover she also had a need for 'bigger'. "Bigger isn't exactly better," she said, "but I love being filled and stretched and Joe can't do that."

"I can't fill you as much as he," I sort of giggled as I wrapped my legs close so our pussies were in contact.

"But there's a way," Val said as she ground her hips against mine. "If you'll do it?"

I asked what she meant and she took out another picture, this one a big 8x10. If I'd been shocked and then flabbergasted by what I'd seen so far, this one left me breathless with astonishment. My big-titted friend was standing naked, her heavy breasts sagging somewhat, her wide hips and full thighs appealingly presented but, strapped around her hips and projecting out obscenely from her groin was an obscenely mammoth imitation cock.

"I'm sorry," Val said as I winced and she cuddled me closer. You're too young and innocent to bring up this topic. Let's forget it."

I protested that I was neither young nor innocent and asked what she wanted.

"Would you? Like? Put that on and fuck me? It's not all one way," and she took the strap-on dildo from the bag. "See... it's sort of a two-way device. It has attachments. You're still a virgin so we wouldn't use the other cock... it's normal size... but there's a smooth bulge that just fits here (and she slid her finger between my cuntlips against my already throbbing clitoris) and it's a vibrator so when you fuck me you get off too."

For a moment I was tempted to confess that I wasn't virgin because the whole idea of fucking and being fucked by her was so hot but I held back. "But it's so big! Won't it hurt?"

She told me in salacious detail how I'd get her hot and her cunt would get juicier and how we'd use a lubricant to be sure she could take it all. By the time I'd heard all the details I could hardly wait to strap on the device and really fuck her.

My God! I couldn't believe how I looked after I strapped on the scandalous contraption and looked at myself in the full length mirror behind the bedroom door. It gave me a funny feeling in my belly like I got when I watched Joe fucking Val and my pussy which was already wet almost gushed juices like it was lubricating itself to take in the action end of the monster.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.