Secretarial Services - Cover

Secretarial Services

Copyright© 2007 by John Baird

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In her first job as a secretary/receptionist Irene is seduced by her boss's wife and then her boss takes advantage of her vulnerability and also seduces her. She becomes resentful of their domination and plots vengeance. Her scheme does not proceed exactly as planned and it produces unanticipated results. We learn of this through Irene's diary and her boss's occasional entries in a journal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy  

SignifEvent Journal Sep 200-

"Fuck her in the ass, Joe. You never have and she needs to get it that way." Val was in the shower and by the time Irene made this request (demand) last week my secretary was acting quite at home with us.

We sort of set up a schedule Tuesday night Val has her and on Thursday I have her and on Saturday it's the three of us and so far I call the shots... suck me, Irene dildo Val, Val dildo Irene or whatever obscene fantasy I chose. Anyway tonight when Irene asked me to fuck Val in the ass it was Saturday and I was calling the shots.

"She has gorgeous tits doesn't she Irene," I asked after Val joined us in bed and I fondled Val's heavy melons, "and a lovely ass." I rolled Val over on her back and went down between her willingly spread thighs. She was so wet there that I suspected she'd been giving herself a bit of extra pleasure with the pulsating showerhead and I got some confirmation of this when she orgasmed after less than a minute of clit-tonguing.

"Damn... you're a hot one tonight doll," and I slipped my hand under her bottom, using my finger to tease her anal pucker which was wet and slippery from the saliva and her juices that had dribbled down the crevice below her cuntmouth.

"Suck me Irene... I want to see those sexy lips wrapped around my cock," and obediently as usual my secretary knelt over me and began to service me. The look in her eyes though was one of disappointment because this was not what she'd hoped I'd be doing.

"Joe? Joe?" Val gasped when I pushed my finger through the circular muscle. "What are you doing?"

"Irene wants me to fuck your ass, darling. And I want to too."

"NO! I won't let you!"

"Aw... c'mon sweetie... haven't you done it before?"

"No... never. Don't want to."

I was aware that Irene had stopped sucking my cock and then she was beside us, her mouth covering Val's.

"But it was OK for me to fuck Irene in the ass?"

"That's not the same." She replied, her response muffled by Irene's mouth on hers.

"Why not? I said that in a stern tone that didn't invite further response and I rolled my wife over onto her belly. I'd never used that commanding tone of voice with her before and I was gratified by her docile acceptance of what I was doing.

I trembled in anticipation, propping myself up on my elbow to gaze hungrily down the length of my wife's prone body, my attention finally focusing on the forbidden dark crack of her defensively clenched ass-cheeks. My hand moved hesitantly to her thighs just below the clefts of her buttocks, and I began to stroke softly up between them, running my middle finger up the already lewdly moistened slit of her cunt to spread the flowing cuntal juices back over the forbidden little nether hole.

Val's body jerked with a soft spasm as my finger moved across the sensitive membrane, coming into sudden obscene contact with the tightly contracted little circle. Val's body seemed to respond spontaneously with a little undulating quiver, and a soft noise that could have been mistaken for a mewl of pleasure coming from deep in her throat. Then a wilder shudder passed through her body when I pressed harder. Her eyes opened wide and she raised her head, staring straight ahead at the mirrored wall of the bedroom as my finger slipped right down into the little hole, burrowing slowly forward into her rectum in spite of all her attempts to clench her buttocks and contract her anus in resistance. It sank inward to the first knuckle, and then continued the lewd intrusion until it was buried all the way up in her helpless rectal flesh.

As a soft moan rose to my wife's lips as I flicked my thumb down into the moistly splayed flesh of her cunt and her buttocks resumed their sensuous undulation as I began to stroke up and down her tingling cunt-lips with my thumb, at the same time probing deep in her rectum with my middle finger. I saw fresh tears rush to Val's eyes, but at the same time she was unable to stop the soft gyrations of her hips squirming up and down in a lewdly hunching motion on the bed.

This was fabulous and I felt a rush of gratitude to Irene who had prompted the whole thing. And the way my wife was reacting, her submissive docility was giving me the sense of power that I'd felt with Irene but never before with Val. I didn't really understand why but maybe the idea of being fucked in the asshole was beginning to appeal to her. Even as she sobbed, little tremors of masochistic pleasure started to course out over every tingling inch of her goose-bumped flesh, and she gasped as I began to withdraw my finger, and in spite of the relief, the tight rubbery walls of her inner rectal flesh seemed to cling to it protestingly. Her body jerked from the sharp pop as my finger left her completely, then lurched forward as I rolled back on top of her and my finger was suddenly replaced by the blood-filled tip of my cock, prodding right up against the tightness of her helpless anal entrance.

"Yes Joe! Oh God yes! Fuck her in the asshole!" My secretary's lewd urging added to my lustful pleasure as I hauled Val up to a kneeling position and pushed into the hot, tight orifice.

"Aaaaaaagggghhhhh" Val moaned thrashing her head from side to side as I lunged ruthlessly forward, my cock-head pressing right against the tightly resisting little anal opening and beginning to worm itself slowly up inside. Despite the preparation of my fingers she felt tighter than Irene had the first time. Her rectal passage was excruciatingly tight and my cock burned from the friction as I penetrated her. Suddenly Val dropped face down onto the
bed, her buttocks still jerking in involuntary spasm from the shattering
violation of her most sensitive orifice. She was hopelessly impaled now.
Her body was pinned down to the mattress beneath me and she'd taken my surging rod of flesh to the hilt between her reluctantly upthrust ass-cheeks.

Then another cry rose to my wife's lips but it was a cry of defeat, not pain as I began to move. I was delighting in the lewd skewering of my wife's asshole and as I continued to drive smoothly into the rubbery tight rectal flesh, her cries of protest gradually began to change, becoming finally mewls of forbidden pleasure as I began to fuck even harder.

"God, you're tight," I gasped, grunting and groaning and laboring above her. "I'm not gonna be able to take much more. The friction is just too intense." In a sudden movement I slipped my hand in between Val's belly and the mattress, thrusting my finger up between her thighs to stroke in swift little movements right over the hotly pulsing bud of her clitoris, further increasing the confusing contrast of sensation for her. Val sobbed softly and then moaned even louder, suddenly rocking her buttocks back and pulling her knees up beneath her body, lifting us into the standard "dog fashion" position. The shift in position better exposed her anus so I could thrust my cock even deeper into the sensitive tightness, and at the same time made it easier for me to reach her clitoris and the pulsating slit of her moistened cunt.

I grunted even more excitedly from my wife's unexpected response, increasing the length of my own piercing lunges until I was unleashing the full fury of my lust with a series of mighty thrusts deep into her bowels. At the same time, I shoved my middle finger deep into the quivering softness of her cunt and increased the friction of my thumb's rapid stroking over her little twitching clitoral bud.

I could feel the cum begin to well up in my balls and I knew it wouldn't be long now until I lost all control. But my wife was really beginning to respond and I was determined to hold off as long as I possibly could.

Val's body was really coming to life now and her nakedly squirming body shuddered and she screwed her buttocks back hungrily against the surging shaft of flesh that invaded her, longing for more and more of the lewdly masochistic titillation.

Behind her, I groaned as he felt her anus contract even tighter around the lunging shaft of my cock. I knew I was humbling my wife but the obscene triumph of watching her wallow in subservient bliss before me, not to mention the sheer intensity of sensation, were more than I could stand. I reclined my weight heavily against my wife's upthrust buttocks, my cock buried to the hilt in the rubbery tightness of her rectum. I flexed, sending another wanton shiver coursing the length of her softly perspiring body.
She grunted as I flexed again, then turned her head to look back over her
shoulder, and the lust-contorted expression on her face was like nothing
I had ever seen in my life.

"Joe," she whimpered again. "I like it. I like it. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me in the asshole." "Yes," Val groaned as I began to move again. "Fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me harder!"

Again Val dropped her face down onto the pillow, her buttocks jerking and waving in complete submission as I felt my cock swelling even larger in her burning rectum as the cum surged in my balls and began its mad dash up the blood-stiffened rod.

Again my vanquished wife rocked backwards, taking the lust-inflamed hardness even deeper, screwing her buttocks in a passionate rotating motion. She knew she was going to cum any minute now, and she strained and fought desperately for her own release. She hovered on the brink for what seemed like an unbearable eternity; yet still it eluded her, and now I was
running out of time.

"Finger-fuck me harder," Val gasped in sheer desperation. "Fuck your middle finger harder into my pussy. Make me cum too."

As I slammed down on my wife's helplessly writhing body with an even mightier racking stroke, I slipped my middle finger eagerly into the softly parting lips of her already lewdly moistened flesh, worming it p into the unresisting softness until it was buried to the knuckle in her vagina. Wiggling it deep inside her, I began to finger-fuck swiftly in and out as I felt the last of my own control fading and the cum surged up hotly from my balls and began to splatter in thick squirting gushes deep up in the clasping tightness of her anal passage.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.