Secretarial Services - Cover

Secretarial Services

Copyright© 2007 by John Baird

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In her first job as a secretary/receptionist Irene is seduced by her boss's wife and then her boss takes advantage of her vulnerability and also seduces her. She becomes resentful of their domination and plots vengeance. Her scheme does not proceed exactly as planned and it produces unanticipated results. We learn of this through Irene's diary and her boss's occasional entries in a journal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy  

Dear Diary: Nov 10 — I'm sort of starting all over... new home, new job and new diary. Don't worry Diary, I'll still keep the old ones but now you'll be on the hard drive.

The job isn't hard but I have four bosses, all engineers. One of them, Joe, is a real hunk and if it wasn't for Bill I'd be interested in him. But anyway, he's married.

Bill isn't being fair to me though. He gets off with the bitch Evelyn he married whenever he wants but the only time he looks after his sister is when he can sneak away from her... not even once a month. But I love him... and I love making real love with him as much now (maybe more) as that night five years ago when I was fourteen and he got in my bed and then (hee hee) into me. I'm naughty but when I get horny like tonight I'm always naughty.

I'll write more another night.

Dear Diary: Nov 17 — Well I finished my first week and it was fun. Joe helped me a lot. He hasn't made a pass at me but sometimes I catch him looking at me. It makes me feel warm all over but at the same time it gives me a chill. I wonder what he's like in bed? He's definitely more my boss than the other guys. Anyway Joe and his wife Val took me to the company Christmas party last night as their 'sober driver' so I ended up driving their babysitter home and sleeping at their house. Joe danced with me and I could feel the bulge in his crotch when he held me close so I know he thinks of sex with me. Val is really nice and she has the biggest tits I've ever seen. She acted as if she liked me.

The party was fun but I can't say the same about the rest of the night. I'm tempted to make Bill sneak away from the bitch and come here and screw me. God I'm horny and it was almost like Joe and Val conspired to get me this way. I gotta stop now and... well you know what I do when I'm like this. Bill has the bitch Evelyn to relieve himself with but at least he gave me a plastic substitute for his big cock... and it never gets soft either.

G'night

Dear Diary: Nov 20 — Joe acts like nothing happened on Saturday night. Maybe they were drunk and forgot I was there? Anyway I'll tell you what happened. I slept on the sofa in the living room... Joe is finishing a room in the basement so next time I'm there I'll sleep in the basement. But that's just chatter to hide my embarrassment. From where I slept on the sofa (but I didn't get a lot of sleep) I could see the door to their bedroom. I had just about dozed off... it was almost 2 AM... when I heard a squeaking sound and I looked toward their room. The door was wide open and the light was on and I could see them plainly... him on her... and he was fucking her brains out. The squeaking was the bedsprings and also now I could hear Val moaning and talking dirty... like Bill tries to get me to talk. Well I have to say that Joe must be something special... or maybe he uses Viagra. He fucked Val in every position Bill ever showed me and some I never tried. He got her on her hands and knees and the sight of those big boobs swinging and jouncing was something else. Damn! I'm getting horny again thinking of it.

Gotta go... you know... and cum.

Dear Diary: Nov 24 — Had a good week and a big surprise. Val asked me out for lunch yesterday. She acts like she wants to be my friend but it's a bit awkward after spying on her making love. But she's a nice, snuggly sort of woman and I enjoyed being with her. She's invited me for next weekend to stay with her. Joe is going away on a curling bonspiel. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better... and their two kids are delightful. Can't wait until Bill and I can have kids.

G'night

Dear Diary: Nov 30 — I'm sure glad the company gave me a laptop so I can get important diary details down right away... that's not why they gave it to me but it's what I'm using it for right now. And Wow! Do I have some interesting details. It's like Val opened up a whole new world of ideas in me... sex ideas... ways to get satisfied without the danger of pregnancy. Bill wouldn't agree but I'll still be keeping the baby making as something for just the two of us like we've always planned. But maybe I'm reading too much into what Val did? Maybe she just had too much to drink and got carried away and she won't even remember it?

As soon as the kids were in bed Val brought out a bottle of wine and we started drinking. She asked me a lot of questions... personal ones... did I have a boyfriend? A girlfriend (and she made that sound like friend in a special way. Was I a virgin? (I said 'yes' and she seemed surprised. I bet she'd have really been surprised if I'd told her the truth... that my big brother has been fucking me since I was fourteen years old.)

After a few drinks and a lot of questions I got the courage to ask Val some personal questions too. Was she virgin when she married? (No.) Was Joe her first lover? (No... and not her last one either.) Did she have a special guy other than Joe? (No... but she wasn't exactly monogamous.) Girlfriends? (Didn't want to say.)

I'm going into a lot of detail, Diary. What happened last night was almost as earth-shaking as the night Bill got my cherry and I'll want to read about it again when I'm older.

Anyway by 11:00 or so we were on out third bottle of wine and both almost completely drunk. We were giggling and laughing like two teenagers (which I guess I still am) and then I laughed at something Val had said and rolled off the sofa onto the floor, knocking the coffee table several feet in the process. This threw us into an uncontrollable fit of laughing that didn't stop for several minutes. Once we finally settled down I told Val that I had struck my back on the edge of the coffee table. Val asked if I would like for her to massage my back, telling me I would feel better if I got the soreness out now instead of waiting. It sounded logical to me so I said OK. She disappeared into the bathroom and came out a few seconds later with a bottle of lotion. She told me to lay on the floor on my stomach. I did as she said.

Once down there I found that I couldn't tilt my head back far enough to drink. This struck me as being funny and I started giggling again. Val paid no attention to my giggling fit and straddled me and began applying lotion to my back. I was wearing a cut-off shirt with no bra so she had easy access to my back. She began rubbing my back and in no time her wonderful hands had my full attention. I'd never received a massage from anyone before and was surprised at how good it felt. After a few minutes she suggested I take off my top so she wouldn't ruin it if she got lotion on it. I said OK, it sounded like a reasonable thing to me. I sat up and quickly took my shirt off, apologizing because my breasts are so small, saying I wished they were big like hers.

Val told me that my nipples were the biggest she'd ever seen which was better than big tits because nipples are sensitive. I didn't say anything but my nipples were throbbing from rubbing against the carpet while she massaged me. I lay back down and she continued to massage lotion onto my back, every so often wrapping her hands around my sided and brushing them lightly over the sides of my breasts. Her touch was light and sensual and I was beginning to get turned on. We were both silent. I could hear her breathing becoming slightly faster and noticed mine was also, in perfect unison with Val.

After another few minutes she asked if I would like for her to massage the rest of me. She said she loved to give a good massage and didn't mind at all. I was getting more turned on, hell I was downright horny and so I agreed. She said I would have to remove my shorts so she wouldn't get lotion on them and I agreed to that too. I started to get up and she said not to bother. She repositioned herself to my side and began to slide my shorts down and off my legs. Next she removed my panties so that I lay bare assed on the floor.

She squirted lotion on first one leg, then the other. She massaged my legs starting at my feet and working her way up. She was using long, slow strokes as she moved her way up toward my bare ass. As she rubbed my upper legs and ass she would occasionally let a hand slip down between my legs and brush against my crotch, which by now was getting moist from my turned on condition. Shivers would go up and down my spine every time she traced the crack of my ass with those loving fingers, each time getting a little closer to my aching pussy. She made me feel good in another way, too. She complimented me on how shapely my legs are and what a delightfully firm and prominent bum I have. My breathing was hard now and I was curious as to where this would lead. Was Val getting as turned on as I was?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.