Why Me, Lord? - Cover

Why Me, Lord?

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Damned if I didn't just want to be left alone. Of course there wasn't one fucking chance of that happening, especially after some asshole found oil near my place.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

"What did you do to me? I've never even heard of anything like that."

"I gave you a good fucking, didn't you like it?" I asked.

"I can't tell you how much I liked it, it was wonderful. I just didn't know anything about it. My mother told me it was just something women had to put up with," she said.

"Well, you put up with it well."

"I'd like to put up with that every night," she said, laughing a tiny laugh.

"Only once a night?"

"Do you mean you can do it again, tonight?" she asked, sounding astonished.

"Not for another ten or fifteen minutes.

I must have said something right because Mary rolled over on top of me, kissing me wildly. I let her have at it and enjoyed the kissing and her big titties wobbling around over my chest.

"If you're really in a hurry you can always suck me back up hard," I said, after a few minutes.

"What's that mean?"

"Just take my dick in your mouth and suck on it a little. You'll be surprised how quickly it will revive," I said.

"I could never do anything like that," she said.

"Well, I can," I told her, rolling her to her back and putting my mouth on her pussy.

She wiggled and bucked for a few seconds, trying to shake me loose. After the fourth or fifth good lick though she changed her tune. She took hold of my hair with both hands and was trying to drive the bus. Poor Mary was a goner in less than ten minutes and after that she was panting for breath.

"How could you do that?" she asked.

"Easy, want me to do it again?"

"Yes," she said, after blushing beet red.

"I will, but you'll have to return the favor."

"But I don't know how," she said, moaning.

"If you keep your lips over your teeth you can't do it wrong. Just don't bite and everything will be fine.

I kept up my education of Mary until well after midnight, and what a wonderful student she turned out to be. She paid faithful attention to her lessons and was nearly tireless during practice sessions but we finally gave up from lack of strength. As we lay resting after our last one for the night she still had some questions.

"Do you really think I can have a baby now?"

"It depends, how long has it been since your last period."

"What's a period?"

"How long since the last time you bled from your pussy?"

"Oh, I think about two weeks," she said.

"See if you can remember how many days since it stopped."

"Twelve days, exactly," she said, after thinking about it for nearly a minute.

"Then there's a good chance you won't bleed again until after the baby comes," I said.

I couldn't believe how excited this made her and in a few minutes she wanted to do it again, in case that might help.

"We have to save some for tonight, and the next night, and every night until Silas gets back, at least. By the way, how long will it take him?"

"He could get there and back in two days if he wanted to, but he's never been gone less than a week before. He says that he has business he needs to take care of in Dallas," she said.

"All the better for us then. We need to sleep now so I can get up and go to Colonel Johnson's ranch with Frank in the morning. Which reminds me, was I mistaken or is Sarah Johnson expecting something a little naughty to come in with the next freight?"

The lamps were still lit so I could see the firey blush spread up from Mary's magnificent titties. It was to her throat and climbing before she could even speak.

"I can't tell you what it is, I'd be too embarrassed," she said, meekly.

"You can tell me what it is, and if you don't right away I'm going to crawl between your legs and tease your pussy with my tongue until I make you tell everyone in town," I said, leering at her.

"Panties. She wrote away for a catalog of French Panties. I didn't even know there were such things but they were scandalous. I must have blushed for hours after she showed me that catalog, and they gave me such a feeling in my insides, just looking at them," she said.

"Made you horny did they?"

"Is that's what it's called. Now that I know the truth about fucking I know they made me want dick, I just didn't know about it at the time," she said, and then blushed again at her own boldness.

"Please, don't tell her I told you about them."

"Don't worry love, I won't tell her until I've been between her legs, and by then it won't matter."

"Surely you won't do it to a young girl like that, one that hasn't even married yet," she said, looking appalled.

"How old is she?"

"Oh, she's old enough by far. She's already eighteen and some say she's going to be an old maid."

"Of course I will then, eighteen is old enough and someone has to teach her how it's done right. Are you sure you aren't just jealous?" I asked.

"Maybe, a little, but I don't think I am much. In one night you've shown me that I could never keep you satisfied. Besides, I'm Silas' wife," she said.

"Does he treat you badly? He doesn't beat you does he?" I asked, ashamed of myself for not asking sooner.

"Oh no. He never mistreats me and he isn't even miserly. If I want something special he usually comes around to getting it for me. He ordered that pump for the kitchen and had it put in for me as a surprise. I don't think there's another one like it south of Dallas. Silas is good to me in most ways, but he doesn't have any idea about fucking and I doubt he ever will. He thinks he's doing fine and I did too until tonight," she said, sighing.

"You let me know if he gives you any trouble at all, I'll straighten him out if he does. For now, we have to sleep."

Mary was up, woke me up, and fixed my breakfast long before sunup. Surprisingly she made good coffee too. I drank four cups with my sausage and eggs.

"I'm glad that Silas likes good coffee. He and I seem to have similar taste in some ways," I said, thinking I was teasing Mary.

"He can't stand coffee. The only coffee he had when he brought me here was some for sale in the store. When I asked him if I could make some for myself he acted as if he'd done me wrong by not asking if I wanted some earlier. He got me a new coffee pot out of the stock and brought me the coffee back himself, right away. Since then he makes sure I have real Arbuckle's brand for myself even though he still sells that cheaper brand out in the store."

I was a little surprised by that but didn't say anything. Apparently old Silas was taking good care of his young wife in every way he could. I'd just make sure he didn't know about the help I was giving him.

Frank was nearly ready to go when I got to his shop and I noticed that he already had my saddle and tack loaded into his wagon.

We climbed into the seat and he set his horses trotting.

"Looks like it's going to be a fine day," he said as we left.

"Yes it does. Do you think the Colonel has some good horses he'll let go of? Sarah told me he'd sell almost any one of them for the right price," I said.

"He won't sell his best stallion, but he'll probably sell any of the others. Horses aren't the main business of his ranch but they are his favorite. Most of his money is made from cattle but he likes the horses."

"Good, I want a good horse or nothing. I'd have walked up here rather than ride those Indian nags if I hadn't thought I needed to get the word out."

"You and the Colonel should get along well then. I've seen him do the very same thing, though he didn't have as far to walk as you would have."

We didn't talk much the rest of the way. When we arrived the Colonel's house was bigger than I'd expected and I certainly didn't think he'd be out and about among his hired hands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.