Why Me, Lord? - Cover

Why Me, Lord?

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 18

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Damned if I didn't just want to be left alone. Of course there wasn't one fucking chance of that happening, especially after some asshole found oil near my place.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

Sarah came in, as promised, a few minutes later and it didn't take me long to know the other women had the fix in. Sarah was barely in the door before Mary asked me to watch the store for her a few minutes.

"Carolyn and I want to go over to Marjorie's house with her. She wants to make sure she didn't miss anything while they were packing up to move," she said.

"I don't mind being a clerk for a while, but did you leave me any coffee on the stove?" I asked, hoping there wasn't any.

There was no need for me to worry about that and I new that more than a little planning had been hashed out among them.

"Sarah, would you mind making a pot of coffee so Bill can stay awake?" Mary asked her, and Sarah acted like it would be the most fun she'd had in days and headed straight into the kitchen, twitching her cute ass all the way. Since she was wearing her chaps over her buckskins again it was more than a little distracting.

"Bill, would you mind stoking the stove a little, the fire's just about gone out," Sarah asked, from the kitchen when she got to the stove.

"I'll be glad to," I said, bolting the front door before heading that way.

She hit me with her best shot as I came through the door. She was bending over the stove, looking into the fire door and her chaps framed beautiful ass was pointed my way. I gave it a light squeeze when I reached her and when she stood back up I started putting the stove wood in.

After the fire was going good I sat down at the kitchen table and Sarah put the pot on and came over to sit by me. I didn't give her a chance for a chair of her own though; I pulled her into my lap and put my lips to hers. Her initial resistance was a sham and I knew it, but I acted like I was going to have my way by main strength if it came to it.

Apparently Sarah didn't have the first thought about putting up much of a struggle. When I slipped my tongue between her lips she made a little sound down in her throat and put her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. What the hell, I slid a hand up and caressed her closest titty. She sighed with more conviction then.

From the way Sarah was taking to this I figured she'd been wanting to see what fucking was all about for probably a year or two. I could feel her nipple spring up to attention almost right away so I gave it a break while I opened the handmade buttons of her buckskin top, down to her waist, and then slid a hand inside to get hold of her bare titties.

By the time I'd spent a little time on both her beauties she was hot enough to fuck already. I put an arm under her knees and rose from the chair then headed right for Mary's bed. Actually I wanted to bend her over the kitchen table and do it right then and there, but I was sure this would be her first time and the bed would be better.

She couldn't have any doubts about what was going to happen when I carried her through the bedroom door, but she wasn't pissing and moaning. I set her on her feet beside the bed and started removing her clothes. She toed her boots off while I was busy with her top and after it was off I removed the chaps and then untied the waist string of her buckskins and slid them down her beautiful legs.

Finally, the French panties were revealed. They were nothing like what people in my former time would have considered sexy, but they fit tight and were all lace and I'm sure she thought they were wanton. Hell, they were close enough. She blushed almost all over as I slipped them off her to make sure they weren't damaged in the process.

Her flaxen fleeced pussy was a lot prettier than the panties had been, and I could hardly take my eyes off it to give her beautiful rosy tipped breasts a gander. I picked her up again and laid her in the middle of the bed, then started off with my own clothes while she squirmed.

My dick was hard as a rock by now and Sarah gave a little gasp when it popped up as I slid my drawers down. She couldn't take her eyes off it and soon enough I was lying beside her on the bed and pressing it to her flank.

"I've never done it before; it won't hurt too badly will it?" she asked, not sounding frightened exactly.

"If it does I'll kiss it and make it well," I said, as I put my hand on her pussy to test for oil.

She blushed furiously again but sighed loudly when my hand petted her pussy lips. She was slightly damp in anticipation but I knew I had work to do until she was wetter.

When I put my mouth where my hand had been Sarah tensed up for a few seconds, but when my tongue started licking up and down her crease she laid completely still, no doubt wondering what was coming next. Fuck oil was the most obvious answer because she started making it in quantity almost right away.

Doing the dirty deed to a virgin had never been at the top of my list. I didn't really mind but it didn't add anything to the experience for me. I was actually glad when my tongue didn't find a hymen as I slid it up between her love lips. No doubt riding astride had spoken for that membrane years ago and it was more than fine with me.

While I gave her a good cunt licking I let my hand find her titties again by the Braille method. Her firm young mountains were a delight in my palms and the nipples stood up to be counted from the way I teased them with my thumbs. Sarah was panting and wiggling her hips in only a few minutes, but I could see her eyes get wide when I moved up to do the real deal.

"Don't worry, I doubt it will hurt you at all. You're soaking the covers now and your wiggling lets me know everything is ready for us to get started."

"I don't know how this happened, but I know it has to. I never even thought about doing it with anyone until I saw you in the store with Mary the first time," she said, almost apologizing for wanting to give it up.

I didn't say anything but used my hand to place my dickhead in her entrance and then pushed gently. Sarah was a virgin, hymen or no, and she was as tight as you might expect. It must have taken ten minutes of short pushes and pulls before I had my hard as a crowbar dick up her. When I made the first full length stroke she suck in her breath deeply and her arms flew around my neck. I kissed her hard as I pulled back to get started for real.

It didn't take long for me to realize Sarah was going to love fucking. She was enthusiastic already and as I picked up the pace her legs naturally came around mine and soon they were locked around my waist and her heels were drumming against my ass as if she were spurring a horse.

By the time I had a nipple in my mouth for a good suck Sarah's fingers were raking my back. Luckily her nails were short, but even if they'd been as long and sharp as knives I wouldn't have slowed down for a second. As far as I was concerned Sarah was made to fuck me, and it was going to happen often.

Even though I tried to string things out Sarah was having none of it. She was on a mission to come and she made sure I did too when she got there. My short grunt as I let go couldn't match her wailing scream though and when we had our wind back she kissed and nibbled around my neck and ears as if her life depended on it.

"I had no idea it would be so wonderful," were the first words out of her mouth after she settled down just a little.

"How long do you think it will take for us to be married?" I asked her, and it had her speechless for a few minutes.

"You will marry me won't you?"

"Of course I will, I was just surprised that you'd ask me, and so quickly to boot. You'll have to ask Daddy for my hand though," she said, looking a little pensive.

"Don't worry about that. He let me buy Boots, it shouldn't be much trouble to talk him our of you."

She gave me a funny little look for a second and then a stout slap on the arm. When she realized I was teasing her she laughed out.

"You are such a tease, but I already knew that. Mary and Marjorie warned me that you were full of it sometimes and they were exactly right. It's just too bad that Mary won't be able to stay with us all the time. She likes Silas though, and I do to in fact. He really can't help it that he doesn't know what to do with his pecker," she said, and surprised me for a change.

"You girls talk a lot more than I expected."

"Of course we do. Mary told me I wouldn't be able to believe how good you were and Marjorie backed her up. Carolyn is practically chomping at the bit to get her hands on you too. We're going to have such a wonderful life together, especially when Mary gets to visit," she said, smiling like the cat that got the cream.

"Yes, we are, but I can't ask the Colonel for your hand for a day or two. I have to get hold of a ring."

"A ring?"

"Yes, and engagement ring, with a big diamond. They're all the rage now," I said.

"But I've never heard of such."

"You'll be a trend setter."

"But aren't diamonds very expensive?"

"Of course they are, that's why an engagement ring is so special. Even tiny diamonds are expensive. Don't worry though, if I have to go to New York City for it I will," I said, and left it there since I could see Sarah was practically flabbergasted.

We'd probably been locked up in the store long enough by now. I thought I'd heard a couple of people fooling with the door and no doubt Mary and the others would be wanting back in shortly. When I moved to get out of bed Sarah pulled me back.

"Can we do it once more?" she asked, and what music it was to my ears.

"I don't think we should. You're going to be a little sore by tomorrow anyway and if we did it again so soon you'd be a lot sore. The Colonel would be bound to notice you were walking funny."

"Oh, you're probably right. I'll be looking for you as soon as it's over though," she said, grinning.

We dressed and when we were back in the kitchen we found Marjorie and Carolyn sitting at the table and Mary was doing something at the stove. I tried to keep an innocent look on my face but figured it was probably useless. Sarah tried no such thing.

"You two were right! I had no idea it would be so good. Oh, I forgot about the coffee, did it boil completely away?" she asked.

"There was still a little water in the pot, but the coffee was so strong I didn't have to pour it out, I just told it to get gone and it walked away by itself. I'm making another pot now," Mary said, with a little grin of her own.

"I'm sorry Mary, I lost track of time," Mary said.

"I understand completely," Mary said.

"Me too," Marjorie echoed.

"In three more days I should be completely well, and I'd better understand myself right after that," Carolyn said, and it made the others all laugh.

"Bill asked me to marry him," Sarah said next, and it got a kissing and hugging party deluxe started. I managed to slip out the front door without them noticing I was even gone.

Of course Lilly and Lilah saw me as I passed through the store and there wasn't a doubt they knew exactly why everyone but Sarah and I had gone to Marjorie's house. I couldn't have knocked the grins off their faces with a two by four, and I didn't really mind anyway. In fact I grinned myself and gave them a big wink.

Boots and I were back at the ranch in a few minutes and I saw someone else I'd short circuited. Dick Williams was standing around talking to Frank. I rode over to put Boots up and apologize, but when I started Dick cut me off.

"I saw you ride out before Frank even told me you wanted to talk, so I caught another nag for more practice. Do you want to go over whatever it was now?" he asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.