The Hypnotist's Assistants - Cover

The Hypnotist's Assistants

Copyright© 2007 by frog

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ken, an amazingly regimented man with a vivid imagination, has his orderly life disrupted by a hypnotist's influence. Are he and his lovely, conservative wife, Beth, under hypnosis or is it just Ken's imagination? This is a mind-control story with many twists and surprises, mostly at Ken's expense. Starts slow, but heats up.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

"Carmen, in a moment you will hear a familiar voice. It will make you feel relaxed and happy. You will want to make the voice as happy as possible. You will do what ever the voice tells you to do. When the voice says, 'sleep' you will fall into a deep, restful slumber. After that, you will hear only my voice again."

Ken rubbed his eyes once more just in case all this would disappear into a dream. When he opened them, Carmen remained in his office.

"One hour, then ready or not I take her back home," said Roger as he closed the door behind him. "I'm sure you are fully aware of the consequences should her husband find out about this."

Ken had trouble getting his voice to work. When it finally did, it came out throaty and hoarse.

"Mrs. Scha... ah... Carmen, can you hear me?"

Carmen remained motionless.

"If you can hear me... ah... nod yes."

Carmen nodded.

"Undress for me, Carmen."

Ken held his breath waiting for a response, perhaps a slap to his face or a Donald Trump-like, "you're fired." His heart was pounding so furiously that he feared it would jump from his chest.

Instead Carmen's hands went directly to the buttons on her blouse. One after another the buttons gave way and her shirt opened to reveal large breasts encased in an ornate purple bra that must have come from Victoria's Secret. Moments later, nothing about her breasts remained a secret. After a deft motion behind her back, the bra fell forward and there before Ken were two voluptuous globes, each tipped with a very large, almost baseball-sized aureole. Nipples that obviously had been tasted by nursing children stood proudly in the center of each. Ken was astounded by both their size and shape.

Carmen's hand went to her hip, found a zipper, and in a moment, she wiggled her short skirt over her hips. It fell to the floor in a circular clump. Ken almost fell as well. A small patch of purple lace that matched the bra on the floor covered Carmen's most precious spot. Only blemish-free dark, olive skin covered the rest of her.

Carmen's fingers hooked in the small string that held her thong in place.

"Wait, stop, I'll do that," said Ken.

He dropped to his knees in front of the voluptuous woman and grasped the dainty strings on each side of her tiny panties. Slowly, he pulled downward expecting any moment to awaken from this erotic dream. Instead, the sweet smell of her sex drifted up to his nostrils from the highly trimmed bush just under the flimsy purple fabric. A small triangle of pubic hair seemed to point downward identifying a more important place below.

Ken reached out with trembling hand and, with a final torrent of newly found bravery, touched Carmen's moist pussy lips... his boss' wife's pussy!

A smile crossed Carmen's face.

"Now undress me," Ken ordered.

Carmen dutifully complied. By the time, Carmen had reached Ken's underwear, his cock was rock solid and ready for action. In a very slow gesture, Carmen lifted the elastic band over Ken's firm cock and let his briefs drop to the floor.

For what seemed to be a lifetime, Ken stood not knowing quite what to do next. A thoroughly naked Carmen Schafer stood before him, but the sudden realization of complete power left him almost powerless to decide a course of action. After a moment, he returned to his senses.

"Carmen, suck my cock."

Without the slightest hint of hesitation, Carmen knelt before him and took his engorged member in her hand.

"Wait... I have to sit down... and you... you just stand there for a moment... I want to see you... all of you. Ah... ah... wait... ok... now pull your... ah... pussy... your pussy lips... that's... uh... your... uh... your labia... apart."

Carmen immediately complied.

Ken couldn't believe his eyes. Carmen Schafer was stark naked, standing directly in front of him, with her pussy stretched wide open.

"Turn around," Ken ordered.

Carmen slowly began to turn.

"Stop... now bend over and spread your ass cheeks for me."

A second later Ken had a full view of Carmen's wrinkled sphincter with neatly trimmed pussy slit winking at him from below. He was fascinated by the little wrinkles that radiated out from her tightly closed ass hole.

"Put your finger in your pussy."

Carmen did so without hesitation.

"Goddamn... this is amazing," Ken said aloud.

Ken stood up from his chair, walked over to Carmen, and replaced her fingers with his.

"Moist... already..."

He brought his fingers to his nose. The pungent smell of Carmen's juices made his cock even harder.

"Now come over here and suck my cock."

As soon as Ken had fallen back into his desk chair, Carmen knelt and took his cock fully into her mouth. After a few tentative strokes over the tip, she went deep-throat until her lips touched the hairy base of Ken's firm rod. It was a sensation so powerful that Ken thought he would explode instantly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.