Escape From Black Bear Mountain - Cover

Escape From Black Bear Mountain

Copyright© 2007 by Ozmanga

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Kaiser family could not have known that the purchase of a cabin on Black Bear Mountain would result in sexual slavery for the three of them. But how could they escape?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy  

Illustration of a Naked woman holding a man's cock while another woman watches

The morning after enduring the attentions of yet another pill-pumped sexual athlete and tolerating another disheartening display of uncontrolled sexuality by her mother, Juliette sought out Tracy. She tearfully demanded to know what was her plan to escape from the Black Bear Mountain Precinct.

Tracy, sensing that Juliette really was likely to attempt a suicidal dash for the surrounding pine forest unless she was given something to hope for, took the young woman to her bed. Tracy pretended to initiate a lesbian relationship to fool the ubiquitous electronic sensors. In hushed whispers she swore Juliette to secrecy and explained her plan of escape.

Tracy said it all depended on her being transferred to the Saloon. It was, she said, just a question of time before she was moved out of the club and made available to the more numerous, younger, and rougher clientele of the Saloon. Transfer of flesh from the Country Club to the Saloon was usual, said Tracy, as new talent replaced the longer serving pleasure slaves in the Country Club. Jenny, the mother of the late escapee, had been moved to the Saloon the day after her daughter's death. She failed to entertain the crowd, said Tracy, and was moved again to the Barracks. As a barracks bitch she lasted two weeks before meeting an "accidental" death on the electric fence that surrounded the barracks area.

Tracy said all women transferred to the Saloon were expected to perform in the Saloon's cabaret. If she could not put on some sort of show, she was likely to be shunted straight to the military style camp and a short life as a barracks bitch. Tracy felt she could work up a cabaret act for the Saloon. Probably a striptease or something like that, she said. But once in the Saloon she would be close to the helicopter training center.

Tracy said with a grin, "The bastards running the Precinct don't know I had damn nearly qualified as a rotary-wing pilot before becoming engaged to the weak-willed little jerk, Toby Jugg, I once thought I would marry. I'll take one of their choppers and fly off this godforsaken mountain."

Tracy promised that, if she could, she would take Juliette and her mother with her, but whatever happened, she would reveal the whole rotten Black Bear scam to the press and the relevant authorities. The Federal government would be forced, by public opinion, to close down the Black Bear Mountain Special Precinct. It was, Tracy said, just a matter of holding on.

Juliette was excited at the real prospect of escape and rewarded Tracy in the only way she could. Her agile tongue and gentle fingers soon had Tracy in raptures and confirmed to the security guard overseeing the sensors that the veterinarian's old flame had found a young lover capable of giving her multiple orgasms. When he called Magda Oldfields' attention to the video disc the madam snarled at him and two days later Tracy had been transferred to the Saloon.


Two weeks later when the short hot summer had given way to the cool of early autumn Adolf Thiler and his wife, Irma, arrived early one Monday morning by helicopter at the Country Club. The visit was treated by the staff with the nervous respect and sycophantic attention normally accorded to presidents or royalty. From his corner in the Beast Master's office Hack saw the effort that went into preparations for Thiler's coming. He asked his boss if he could arrange an interview with the CEO and was cuffed about his ears by the Beast Master for impertinence. Later that day, after the office had closed and he was at home above the fodder store, he spoke to Zelda who was equally dismissive.

"If Thiler wants to see you, lover, he'll send for you. Until then you just do what you're good at. That's making sure Products stays in the black—money-wise—and keeping me happy. Get on your knees. I'm gonna ream your ass."

She was, despite the chill in the air, naked except for her jack boots. She used the whip she carried with her usual skill and soon had Hack begging for mercy and sporting a usefully stiff penis.

When she had achieved orgasm, she slid off his erection and watched as followed her orders and masturbated to his own climax. While Hack obediently pumped away Zelda offered some advice.

"I guess, being an educated man, you spotted that 'Thiler' has the same letters as 'Hitler' only muddled."

"Yes," Hack panted. "It's an anagram. He made a joke about it when he came to dinner. Something about his parents being closet fascists."

"Whatever. He is a little Hitler here on Black Bear Mountain. He knows all that goes on in the Precinct and he controls everything. His word is gospel. No one contradicts him. If he wants to see you about that cabin, you say you bought from him he'll send for you. It's my guess you were set-up—by him—so don't think he's going to be any help, lover."

Hack jerked and spurted. Zelda laughed, dressed, and bade him "goodnight."


Irma Thiler, accompanied by an officious Magda and a muscular bodyguard, visited the Kaiser women the morning after the Thiler's arrival.

Fiona remembered Irma from the dinner party she had thrown to celebrate Hack's successful business deal with Adolf Thiler. Irma had changed little since then. The Black Bear Mountain Precinct CEO's wife was a petite firm-breasted thirty-something with a pixie-like face framed by an auburn page-boy and enlivened by big brown eyes. Juliette remembered her too. She had been fooled by the seeming innocence of Irma's lovely eyes and had been shocked and embarrassed when Irma French-kissed her in the bathroom and groped between her legs.

Mother and daughter were paraded, naked, outside the door to their boudoir for the distinguished visitor. The pair stood to attention side by side as Irma inspected them carefully. Juliette and Fiona were aware that Magda was holding her electronic prod and endured the humiliation stoically. The guard looked on with interest.

"I do believe you've lost a little weight, my dear," Irma cooed in Fiona's ear. "It suits you."

Fiona said nothing until Magda jabbed her with the prod and said, "Say 'thank you' to Madam for the compliment, whore."

"Thank you," Fiona said.

"I also understand you are far less prudish than when we last met. Adolf has never forgiven you for rejecting his amorous advances. You made a bad mistake there." Irma patted Fiona's firm round buttocks. "Silly woman. You deserve to be spanked. Don't you?"

"Yes Madam," Fiona hissed as she remembered the house rules. "I deserve to be spanked."

"You will be. You surely will. Magda has shown me a DVD containing some of the highlights of your new career. It's so pleasing to see someone who truly enjoys her work."

Magda ran her hands over the prisoner's naked body and smiled as she saw Fiona's nipples pucker and harden. "But, what's this?" she exclaimed. "No piercings! Magda, please ensure that this whore is rewarded with at least two rings through her labia major and one in each rather prominent nipple."

"Certainly Madam," snapped Magda. "I'll see to it right away."

"No. I rather like the idea of doing it myself. If you could arrange for the necessary tools and bits and pieces to be on hand. Perhaps tomorrow, after the dinner party, or the next day?"

"Yes Madam," said Magda.

Irma turned her attention to Juliette. She stroked the naked flesh of the teenager's body dwelling longest on the smoothly plucked mound of her mount of Venus. Irma's long fingers probed Juliette's moistening slit. She kissed the young woman on the lips and enjoyed Juliette's reluctant acceptance of her tongue.

"Good," Irma said. "No more girlish modesty. A proper little tart. You are both invited to dinner tomorrow night. Not as guests, sadly, but as, er, entertainment. Your father will be there, Juliette. Won't that be nice?"

Juliette nodded nervously. Irma's fingers pushed deeper into Juliette's twat.

"Yes, Madam, it will be nice."

"You don't object to my touching your pussy now, do you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.