Return From The Dark Side
Chapter 31: Christina's Second Chance

Copyright© 2007 by Argon

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 31: Christina's Second Chance - Henry Ruiz-Costa is an out-of-luck mercenary and hit man. When he rescues Josie Maxwell, he thinks that his life has taken a turn for the better. Yet Josie has her own personal demons. So has beautiful Ellen Winthorp, Henry's childhood sweetheart. Watch their struggles as they bring their lives back on track and find love. Revised 12/2013.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Restart   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

It was long past five p.m. when Henry and Josie left Ellen in the hospital. Josie was exhausted after a long day and wanted to sleep. Yet, the entire household was waiting for them wanting to hear about the birth. Fortunately, Milena had prepared supper, giving Henry and Josie a chance to eat while they related all the events of the day.

Josie ate sparingly. A full stomach was not conducive to a good night's sleep and she needed all the sleep she could get.

It felt strange for Henry and Josie to be alone in their bed and without Ellen. It made them realise how comfortable they had grown with her in the past months.

"I miss her already," Josie mumbled.

"Yes, she has become a part of what we have, hasn't she?" Henry concurred.

"Do you think she'll move back to Woodbridge now?"

"Maybe. I guess it would not hurt our friendship if she did. Who says we can't see her every day even if she does. She also has her horses to look after."

"You're right, of course," Josie sighed. And then, without a change of tone, she continued on another track. "Do you think our son will be as loveable as Ellen's?"

Henry chuckled. "He will be our son, Josie, and we'll love him. That's all there is to know."

"But what if..."

"Ssh, Josie, don't worry. It's not like Ellen is up one-nil on the score card and you're trailing," he assured her. "You're up two-one, anyway."

"But Pat and Megan are not yours."

Henry reached out and held her face.

"Josie, they are. You have given me two wonderful daughters already and you have become the mother of my third daughter."

"Why am I feeling so damn insecure, Henry?"

"Josie, our life will change a lot. It's a small wonder that you feel some uncertainty. Things are going to change for me too. I've never had a baby in my house. Talk about uncertainty!"

"Isn't it crazy, Henry? I have two grown up daughters and now I'll have to start from scratch again."

"Of course it's crazy. You're crazy. Else, you wouldn't have married a man like me."

"So true," she laughed, a lighter mood coming through as she snuggled against him. "It's good to be crazy."

They lay silently for a minute or two.

"Henry?"

"Yes?"

"I miss the sex with you."

"And I miss the sex with you. But I wouldn't for the world miss having a child with you."

He moved his arms around her, cupping her enlarged breasts.

"This takes some getting used to," he chuckled.

"Josie, the cow!"

"Josie of the super nipples!" he grinned. Indeed, her nipples were huge on top of her breasts and they grew even bigger under his ministrations.

"Stop that! You'll turn me on and then you'll let me hang dry."

"I don't intend to," he said huskily burying his mouth in her nape and nipping her skin.

Josie shuddered lightly. She pressed back against him whilst he moved his mouth to her throat. Her sharp intake of breath was followed by a deep moan when she exhaled.

"I love you, Josie," he breathed into her ear before his mouth travelled along her neck and down to her shoulders.

"You drive me crazy," she warned in a purring voice.

"Is that so bad?" he chuckled, making love to her shoulder.

She had never known her collarbone to be an erogenous zone, but he made it one.

When his hand touched her enlarged vulva, she almost jumped out of her skin. Her strangled cry was animalistic.

He gently played with her pussy lips, teasing the sensitive flesh. From time to time, he cupped her vulva with his entire hand, rubbing it with his palm. Then he would part her folds with his fingers and trace the length of her opening.

Josie twisted her head around until she could reach his mouth. Her tongue snaked between his lips probing deeply whilst she breathed the hot air of her arousal into his mouth. Her hips began to hump his palm, gently first, but then with increasing urgency. His hand was slick with her copious juices now and his coated fingers easily slid back and forth over her vaginal opening and further, over her anus.

This was not something Josie usually encouraged. Her anal region was taboo for lovemaking; there was just too much association with the abuse Max had put her through. But now as she humped against his hand and his fingertips brushed over her rear opening, there was no slowing down.

Henry was careful. He retained enough presence of mind not to touch her vaginal opening again once his middle finger had touched Josie's anus. No way he would risk a bacterial infection at this stage of the pregnancy! That was why he had to keep his fingers at her anus and used his palm to rub her clitoris.

But Josie humped and ground her pelvis against his hand, clearly in the throes of an impending orgasm.

"Put it in, just once!" she panted into his mouth.

He only slipped in his middle finger to the second digit, but it was enough. Squealing into his mouth, Josie arched her body against his hand, rubbing her vulva against his palm and forcing the penetrating finger one digit deeper into her rear opening.

When she came down from her high she smiled shyly.

"I had no idea," she panted. "I had no idea that I might like that."

"I hadn't either, Darling. It didn't make you uncomfortable, did it?"

"Are you nuts? It made me come like crazy! But now it's your turn."

Of course, Henry was as hard as a broomstick and his dick was poking between Josie's buttocks already. Josie pushed down her bottoms to expose her derriere. Then she pushed down Henry's bottoms to free his straining member.

"Josie, I mustn't penetrate you. You're too far along."

"I know. Just put it between my cheeks."

She gripped Henry's dick and placed it between her butt cheeks. He groaned as she rubbed the sensitive tip along her crack and over her anus. A few times, the tip got caught in her opening and Josie pressed backwards as if to test the fit. It was a most exquisite sensation for him when the tip pressed into the tight opening, but he resisted the urge to push forward.

He was losing control rapidly anyway as Josie jerked his member against her slick crack. A few more repeats of sliding over her opening anus and the sensation became too much. With a guttural moan, he let his semen fly. It splashed against her sphincter adding to the lubrication there and while his dick jerked back and forth in her grip, she placed the tip at her opening once more. It slid in until almost the entire bulbous head was inside.

Josie moaned deeply whilst her hand moved his dick back and forth in her opening until it stopped pulsing.

Henry lay there on the edge of consciousness, trying to grasp what had just happened. Turning halfway, Josie kissed him.

"You need to wash up, Darling. Can you bring a cloth to clean me up too?"

Henry took a tissue from the nightstand and wrapped it around his penis to prevent any dripping on the sheets. In the bathroom he washed his hands and penis with warm water and soap before returning to the bedroom with a hot washcloth. Gently and thoroughly, he cleaned Josie's crotch, careful to work from pussy to anus only.

After he returned the washcloth and washed his hands once more, he slipped back into the bed and hugged Josie again.

"That was nice, Henry," she murmured. "With you, everything is nice. Thanks for being so careful, Darling."

"Thanks for the incredible experience," he answered. "Do you feel better now?"

"You mean less jealous of Ellen?" she chuckled. "I know I'm a little crazy. But I really needed this. This is so different from my first pregnancy. You make me feel protected and loved. I love being pregnant with your child, Henry."

"And I love holding you like this and feeling the movements."

"You sure say the nicest things," she purred with an inflection of sleepiness in her voice.

"Let's try to find some sleep now, shall we?" he suggested.

"Mhm," was all the response he got as his wife snuggled even closer with her head on his arm. He knew that he would wake up with a numb arm later that night. But not for anything in the world would he make her move. This was where she belonged in his opinion.


Ellen and her son were released from the hospital eight days later. She returned to Woodbridge Manor on her own insistence. Sandy and Roberta Carter were there to look after things.

Once Roberta Carter had come to disregard her dated concepts, she had come full circle. She had begun to take an interest in Sandy, scaring the girl considerably in the beginning, but soon winning her trust. Now they worked together to make Ellen's new start as easy as possible.

Josie was a little miffed about Ellen's withdrawal. Yet it made sense to Henry. Ellen was not willing to fill the position of head concubine. She was her own mistress in anything that concerned her life in general and she anxiously avoided any dependencies. She accepted Henry's visits and his child support, but more for his benefit than for hers.


In mid-December, they said their good-byes to Firouze. The Canadians had granted an entry visa. She would join her sister and her brother-in-law in Toronto.

It was an emotional farewell for Josie and Firouze. Even Henry, who'd had mixed feelings about Firouze living with them, felt a little bit depressed when he saw her walking through airport security. She disappeared in the departure lounge and Henry knew that this episode was over.

In the following days, life at Oxford House returned to normal. Christmas was approaching and Josie was expected to deliver any day now. She became increasingly uncomfortable. Henry hardly ever left her alone now, anxious not to miss the moment when she would go into labour.

The twins drove to school by themselves now. They had their own car, a used but well maintained Volkswagen Golf. When their schedules permitted it, they also picked up Tammy and Sandy after school.

It was mid-December, when a particularly nasty gale felled a tree on the access road. Megan could not avoid driving into it. She had braked, but on the wet cobble stones she skidded into the branches. Nobody was injured, but the car needed a new bumper and headlights. Henry saw to it that the car was towed to the body shop for repair.

Fixing the Golf would take a few days. When they talked about it at supper, Chris volunteered to quit a bit early in the next days so that she could pick up the girls after school.

Thus, a seemingly inconsequential fender bender changed the course of events that otherwise would have been fateful.


Tammy and Sandy were late out of class on the next afternoon. They had received an extra project to work on over the weekend. The teacher had kept them late to explain what she wanted. Now they hurried along the corridors, trying to catch up with Pat and Megan who would be on their way out already.

Tammy could see Chris's Honda at the curb on the other side of the road when they exited the school building. Pat and Megan were still standing at the gate she saw.

The screeching of tyres caught her attention. Looking up, she saw a windowless van approach the school gate with its sliding door partly open. Later, Tammy would be baffled at the promptness of her reaction. It was like puzzle pieces magically falling into place. Before the van even came to a full halt, she had gripped Sandy's arm.

"Call the police, Sandy. It's a kidnapping. That van, give the police its number! Do it, Sandy!"

And with that she was already running along the footpath yelling, "Pat, Megan, look out! The van!"

The van had come to a stop right in front of the twins and the sliding door opened fully. It only took a split second for Pat and Megan to realise the meaning of this.

For several years Chris had trained them in the right response to a kidnapping attempt. When the two men burst from the rear of the van, the twins were already screaming for help. They also dropped to the pavement, clinging to the post of a traffic sign.

When Tammy came running, the two men were just trying to pull the girls up to their feet, wasting valuable time. They never saw the skinny teenager approaching. Years of training paid out when Tammy launched herself into a flying kick. Her right foot impacted with her full weight of fifty-five kilograms upon the knee of one of the kidnappers. The momentum of the impact tore through ligaments and tendons, and the man dropped to the ground with a shrill scream of pain.

The other man, still wrestling with Pat, looked up in stupid surprise. A split second later, his nose took the brunt of a vicious heel-first round kick. What Tammy lacked in weight and raw power, she made up with accuracy and speed.

Suddenly gunshots blasted and Tammy heard the shattering of glass. Shock gripped her and she stepped back, whilst the seriousness of the situation was dawning on her.

The man on the ground cursed loudly. Tammy froze as she saw him pull a gun. Instinct told her to run, but she could not move her feet. The gun came up and she saw a malicious grin split the face of the man.

The shot roared out. Dazed, Tammy looked down at her body searching for the hole she expected to be there. Strangely, she felt no pain. Then she realised that she had not been hit and she looked up.

The man with the gun had no face anymore. His body tottered back and forth for a second and then dropped forward.

"Don't you move! Not a fucking inch! Put your hands up where I can see 'em! Do it! Now!"

Christina's high-pitched voice pierced Tammy's eardrums. Looking to her right, she saw the slender Latina who stood with a heavy, ugly, black gun pointed at the last kidnapper.

The full realisation of what had happened crashed down on Tammy and she sank to the pavement, her trembling legs no longer able to support her.


Christina had seen the speeding van too. Before her mind's eye, the picture formed with the same speed as it had in Tammy's head. Perhaps even faster, because Christina had been through the experience before. The van had not come to a stop yet when Christina's hand yanked her door lever and she burst through the driver's side door.

Almost automatically she pulled her 9 mm H&K USP from the cross-draw holster on her left hip. Her thumb was clicking off the safety whilst she started across the street. She heard the yelling of the girls and ran full out.

A faint movement behind the windscreen of the van brought her to a stop. The driver opened his door and she could see a gun in his hand.

"Oh no, you won't!" she screamed.

Raising the Heckler&Koch, she pulled the trigger in controlled doublets. One-two, low and to the chest! One-two, high and to the head! Four holes in the windscreen caused star fractures, but she saw the driver slump to the side with at least one gaping hole in his forehead.

Chris ran around the van. She saw Tammy, frozen to the spot and gaping at a man on the pavement who slowly raised a handgun. She aimed carefully before she squeezed off the next shot and she hit the target in the back of the head. She saw the red mist behind the head where the exiting bullet sprayed blood and brain matter into the air. She willed away the bile that started to rise in her throat.

The last of the kidnappers was standing there, trying to still his bleeding nose whilst fumbling blindly in his waistband.

Chris pointed her gun at the man. She knew that she had eight rounds with eight hollow-point bullets left. She could tear the man to shreds at this distance. She shouted at him to freeze.

Fortunately he complied, his fighting spirit thoroughly beaten out of him. Chris was able to survey the carnage. Pat and Megan were hugging Tammy from both sides, trying to stop her violent shaking. Obviously, Tammy was in severe shock.

There came Sandy together with the school security officer. He was talking rapidly into a radio and he held a can of mace in his other hand, obviously his sole means of defence.

"Do you have any restraints with you?" Chris shouted. "Cuffs, cable binders, anything? We need to secure this man," she pointed at the remaining kidnapper.

The school security officer produced cable binders. The private security firm he worked for had trained him well and within two seconds, the third man was securely bound and lying face down on the pavement. In the man's waistband, the security officer also found a Colt Python which he secured.

Finally, Chris was able to holster her gun, not too soon, for she could already hear the approaching sirens. She did not want to face police officers with a gun in her hand. Instead, she sat with the four girls.

Tammy was sporting an empty look and she rocked back and forth, whilst Pat and Megan rubbed her back and spoke to her soothingly.

The first police car arrived with squealing tyres. Two constables alighted with drawn guns. The security officer approached them and they quickly surveyed the scene. Then one of them, a female constable, approached them carefully.

"Madam, is it true that you fired at those men?"

Chris looked up and she saw apprehension in the constable's face, a feeling she could relate to.

"Yes, Constable," she answered, slowly lifting both hands and joining them behind her head. "I'm a private security officer for Lambert&Norton. I am licensed to carry a firearm. My gun is in the holster on my left hip. There is one round in the pipe, seven in the mag, and the manual safety is on."

She turned slightly, allowing the constable to pull the gun from the holster. Chris could see the relief in the constable's eyes and she almost smiled.

The constable proceeded to pat her down and Chris remained motionless to help her. When the constable was finished, Chris quickly briefed her.

"These men tried to abduct two of the girls here, the twins. Their mother is wealthy, so I suppose it was an attempted kidnapping.

I was waiting for the girls to pick them up after school when I saw it happen. I ran over immediately. The driver opened the door and I saw a gun in his hand, so I shot at him. Four rounds. I think he's dead. When I came around the van, I saw this man," she pointed at the other dead man, "point a gun at this girl. I killed him with a single shot to the head to save the girl. The third man was already injured when I arrived at the scene. The security officer restrained him."

"Tammy kicked his nose in," Pat volunteered. "She and Chris saved us."

Quickly, the street filled with police cars and ambulances. Chris suddenly remembered something.

"Constable, may I use my cell phone? I need to alert the parents. Their mother is pregnant and I need to assure her that the girls are all right before she gets the news from another source."

The young constable nodded and watched her closely as she pulled out the cell phone. She pressed the speed dial for Henry's cell phone and prayed that it was switched on. It was, and Henry answered almost immediately.

"Harry, please stay calm. Something happened, but the girls are not harmed. Don't scare Josie."

"Yes?" came his tense, clipped answer.

"Somebody tried to kidnap Pat and Megan. Just outside the school gate. Tammy reacted first. She put down two of the kidnappers. I was there too. I shot the driver and another guy who pointed his gun at Tammy. They're both dead, so I'll probably have to face an inquest. Could you get me a lawyer?"

"I'll see to it. Where are the girls now?" Henry asked with surprising calmness.

"Still at the scene. I suppose they will be brought to a hospital for a check-up. Tammy is in shock. They're hooking her up to an IV drip as we speak. She's not hurt. They're bringing them all to – wait a second – yes, to St. Mark's. I'll try to join you there, but they may retain me for questioning. I have to stop now, Harry. Make sure that Josie is not frightened too much, okay? Bye!"

She closed the phone and looked up at a plain-clothes police officer.

"I'm Inspector Crawley. I could not help but overhear parts of your phone call. From what the security officer told me already we should be able to get to the bottom of this presently. Right now, I cannot see a reason for you to retain legal representation. Constable Evans told me already that you co-operated fully. We need to interview the girls once their parents can be reached. I take it that you spoke to them?"

"Yes, I spoke to their father, Mr. Ruiz-Costa."

"Colonel Ruiz-Costa?"

"You know him?" Chris asked with mild surprise.

"Yes, indeed. He was the subject of a blackmail attempt last spring."

"Oh yes, James Elrin," Chris said. "I told him the girls would be brought to St. Mark's Hospital. You can meet him there I'm sure."

The inspector nodded. "Now, Miss Hernandez, could I see your permit?"

Chris handed him the gun permit.

"This seems to be in order," he said judiciously. "We have found a loaded gun with the driver with the safety already off, so that part of your statement is already corroborated. The second man you shot still had his hand around the grip of his gun, supporting your claim that he was threatening the girls. All I would ask of you is to come by our station. Come tomorrow when the shock has worn off a little.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.