Return From The Dark Side - Cover

Return From The Dark Side

Copyright© 2007 by Argon

Chapter 17: Barbados

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17: Barbados - Henry Ruiz-Costa is an out-of-luck mercenary and hit man. When he rescues Josie Maxwell, he thinks that his life has taken a turn for the better. Yet Josie has her own personal demons. So has beautiful Ellen Winthorp, Henry's childhood sweetheart. Watch their struggles as they bring their lives back on track and find love. Revised 12/2013.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Restart   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

School was out on December 20th. On the next morning, they all drove to Heathrow in the Defender with two weeks worth of clothes. The military duffle bag Henry had chosen amused the young lady at the check-in. She clearly was not used to Business Class passengers checking in ratty canvas bags.

The twins had their giggles when they entered the Business Class lounge. There were two actors they knew from TV shows and one half-assed rock musician whose music they disliked. There were also two girls their own age. They were all dressed up, made up, and showing the world that they were supermodels in the making. They were accompanied by their mothers who immediately raised their hackles seeing two blonde teenagers who could rival their own daughters' beauty. Some sort of agent was fussing around the girls too, but he eyed Pat and Megan with professional interest as soon as they sat. Sure enough, after a few minutes he sauntered over.

"Good day, young ladies! My name is Otto Kronenberg. I represent a few of the best known fashion models. Should you ever get interested in modelling, just give me a call or send me an e-mail."

He produced a card which Pat studied with a smile on her face. She looked up at the man.

"Thanks. If I ever feel like throwing up after meals, I'll give you a call."

The man noticed the play of muscles on Pat's arm as she pocketed the card.

"Are you athletes? My agency represent athletes too."

Pat laughed softly. "Oh, that would be lovely. We're only two years away from the women's class. Rowing draws such huge media interest. We could probably do promotions for local pizza parlours."

"Rowing? That's, hrm, unusual."

This put a damper on his interest and he withdrew. Henry gave Pat a grin.

Finally, the plane was ready for boarding. The twins insisted on having Henry sit between them in the centre three-seat row, whilst Milena and Christina sat together in the window seat row.

"Good evening! Would you like a pre-flight refreshment?" That was the flight attendant.

"Bitter lemon, please," Henry answered mechanically.

"With Vodka, Sir?"

"Err, no, no alcohol for me," he answered.

"And your daughters?"

For a moment, Henry wanted to correct her, but 'daughters' had a very nice ring to it and the explanations would just cost time and effort.

"They can speak for themselves," he said instead.

The girls ordered orange juice. When the stewardess was gone, Megan cuddled against him.

"So you wanna be our daddy?" she asked mischievously.

He grinned ruefully. He would hear about this for a long time.

"I just didn't see fit to correct her. It's really nobody's business."

"Can we come and cuddle with you and Mommy?" Pat asked batting her eyelashes. Then she turned red. "Oh shit, sorry, that was stupid."

"I guess you can cuddle with her and you should," Henry answered calmly. "It's time you made peace with her."

"So we can't cuddle with you?" Megan asked with a faux dreamy voice but she watched his reaction like a hawk.

"On the sofa in the living room," Henry answered stoically, "that is, if there is a living room with a sofa."

"Oh goody!" Megan beamed.

The plane was already taxying towards the runway and the tables were folded away. The 767 started smoothly enough and soon they climbed up to cruising altitude and the fasten seat belts sign was switched off.

About thirty minutes into the flight, the two teen models sauntered over. They introduced themselves as Eva and Milli. Pat and Megan gave them their names.

"Otto says you're rowers?"

"We only started last summer, but we like it fine so far," Pat answered.

"Don't you, like, sweat a lot doing that?" Milly asked.

Pat rolled her eyes while Megan answered.

"That's the purpose, I guess."

"But won't you get, like, big and ugly from rowing?"

Pat snorted.

"Does everyone who plays basketball grow to over seven feet? Being tall and muscular gives you an edge, so people who are tall and muscular prefer the sport. Our coach has a body to die for. So we're not really concerned."

"Are you on a vacation?" That was Eva.

"We have a house near Bridgetown where we spend the holidays," Pat answered nonchalantly.

"That must be cool. We're here to work. We're models, you know."

"Cool," Megan said with a friendly smile.

"You're not into fashion?" Eva asked.

Pat grinned and looked at her sister. "Not really. Can't you tell?"

Finding Pat and Megan uninterested in Haute Couture, the two future clothes horses sauntered back to their seats, and Pat decided to visit the heads. When Pat returned to their row, she and Henry switched seats so she could sit with Megan and watch the same romantic comedy on the entertainment set. Henry pulled out a book from his satchel bag and began to read, and all three quickly became lost in their respective little worlds.

They arrived in Bridgetown in the bright sunlight of the afternoon. During their wait at the luggage carousel, Pat and Meg said farewell to the two model wannabes whilst their mothers looked on with frosty smiles.

Josie was waiting outside with a smile on her face and a light summer dress on her body. Henry felt a spasm in his heart when he saw her. She was ... beautiful! Whilst the twins rushed forward to hug her, Henry fought for control.

She had changed. She looked trimmer and healthier, and her light tan contrasted nicely with her hair.

"Hey!" she greeted him. "Had a good flight?"

"Hey," he tried to be nonchalant, "couldn't have been better."

She held out her hand and he took it. Once again, he felt the energy flow between them. He looked at her and saw that it affected her the same way. She shook her head sadly.

"It's good to see you," she said simply.

After greeting Christina with a friendly hug and a kiss, Milena was next. The younger woman was hesitant, aware of the fact that she was just being allowed a free ride. But Josie was obviously in no mood for snobbism. She hugged the surprised Milena and then held her at arm's length.

"You, Milena, will not be allowed in the kitchen. You will enjoy yourself for two weeks before returning to your slave duties."

Milena grinned. "You got this wrong," she answered, "Chrissie is not that bad as a mistress. She takes good care of me."

"I meant Henry," Josie said, blushing and realising that her joke had missed its mark.

"He knows better than to mess with me," Milena laughed. "I have a mean cop for a girlfriend after all. Plus, he couldn't boil water to save his life. He depends on me."

Henry shrugged. "Things used to be different in the good old days when the hired help knew their place."

The vehicle waiting outside was an eight-passenger van. They piled their suitcases and bags into luggage compartment and took off. Driving west and then northwest on the Earl Barrow Highway, they skirted Bridgetown until they reached Gordon Cummins Highway which led them to the coast. From there, they followed the Highway 1B until they reached Paynes Bay, their destination. The beach house sat on a small knoll overlooking the sea and bordering on the beach.

The house was fairly large, with six bedrooms grouped in three units of two. Josie and the Twins took one unit, Chris and Milena the second, and Henry had the third to himself. It was the natural way to distribute the available room, but he still felt left out all by himself. Everybody else had someone. He had to will the misgivings away.

He would have a chance to dive again, something he had not done since he had left the SBS. He'd had a check-up with his doctor before he left and was given a clean bill of health. He would enjoy this vacation and do his best not to be the spectre at the feast.

Dinner was barbecue on the beach. There was the cook, a big woman named Elvira, and her husband Elroy who was the groundskeeper. They were both natives of the island and Henry had a chance to chat with them waiting for the women to make their appearance. He was sitting on the sand watching the surf when he heard the soft sound of bare feet on the loose sand.

"The girls will be here in a few minutes but I have no idea when the two love birds will show," Josie said. "May I sit with you?"

He nodded continuing to watch the waves break.

"I wanted to have a chance to thank you. I've talked to Pat and Megan. You have made a huge difference to them. They are so ... happy. I've never seen them so much at ease. You are good for them, you really are."

He turned to look at her. "They are good for me. I enjoy having them around. You don't know what you are missing."

His tone told her that this was no attempt to criticise her.

"Another six to eight months and I'll be free for them," she answered. "I'll be on the board of directors of the new entity. That means I'll have to spend some time at Rotor's campus. I was thinking of buying a home near Maidenhead. That will allow the girls to continue at their school. They like it so much, it would be cruel to have them transfer back to Atlanta or another place for that matter. I hope you won't feel crowded if I live in the vicinity. I can keep out of your way."

"Sure, if that's what you want," he answered with assumed coolness.

Josie bit her lips. That wasn't what she wanted, but it wasn't the right moment to reveal that.

"I want you to know that you will always be welcome to see Pat and Megan. You are a part of their lives, a part of our lives in fact."

He allowed himself a smile.

"Thanks, that would mean a lot to me."

"Oh, here they come. Let's have dinner."

They sat with Pat and Megan for a few minutes talking about general stuff before Milena showed with Chris in tow. After dinner, all six of them sat in the sand and chatted amiably for another two or three hours.

Henry withdrew from the conversation and from the group without being noticed. He walked the beach for a half hour and when he returned his absence had not been noticed. He accepted it. He was the unattached person. All the others had a loved one or a family member with them. Slowly he walked up to the house and went to bed.

He woke early, his inner clock still on Greenwich time. Sitting on the beach he watched the sun rise. It was Milena who found him there.

"So you couldn't sleep either?" she asked plopping down on the sand beside him.

He murmured some response.

"You turned in early yesterday."

"I was tired with the time difference and all," he answered.

"It must be hard for you," Milena mused. "I used to feel like that before I found Chris. It's a pity Ellen couldn't come. She would have been good for you."

"Oh, it's not so bad. I'll find the dive shop today."

They sat silently for a while.

"Don't shut yourself out, Harry," Milena said and got up.

She looked around and nobody else was on the beach. She pulled her dress over her head in a flash and stood naked for a moment. Then she down to the surf line and flung herself into the sea. Henry sat there with his mouth agape. Milena was very beautiful in an elfin sort or way. For a moment, he felt a pang of regret that she was unavailable to him. When she was done swimming, she walked up the beach unabashed. She grinned down on Henry.

"Feeling better now?" she teased him.

"You certainly are a cure for sore eyes," Henry answered earnestly causing a delighted grin on Milena's part.

"Come, let's have breakfast," she urged him and pulled him up. They walked up to the house, Milena still completely naked, and were greeted by Chris. She grinned sardonically.

"Did it work?" she asked.

"Yup!" Milena responded.

"If not, we'd have to start resuscitation," Chris said giving her friend a kiss.

"You are both bad girls," Henry complained, but he had a grin on his face when he retreated to his room to take a shower.

Josie and the girls were still asleep when Henry set out for the dive shop he had selected over the internet. He showed his certificates to the owner and was given a spot on the second boat together with three American men and a couple from Australia. All of them were serious divers. One of the Americans had a peculiar tattoo on his upper arm. Gold trident and eagle identified him as a SEAL. Henry gave him a knowing nod and the man looked him over before nodding in return.

"What branch?" he queried.

Henry shrugged. "Royal Marines, retired."

"No shit. You don't look like a Limey. You got that knee busted up in the sand box?"

Henry nodded. "AK47."

The man grinned and turned showing a criss-cross of scars on his right side back. "IED. You medicaled you out too?"

Henry nodded. "I was getting sick of it anyway."

"Well, Hell! Who isn't? How come a Lobster knows diving?"

Henry had to grin. That nickname for the Marines was really dated. "I did a lot of diving and canoeing in my younger years."

The American gave him a measured nod. "Well, Hell! Fuckin' SBS. I had a hunch. I worked with a few of you guys back in Helmond."

"Never went there. Just sunny Basra. My name's Henry."

"Earl. Good to have you with us."

The first dive was in 60 feet of water, a warm up. Henry was surprised at how fast he got back his bearings. The group of six stayed together as they explored the sea floor. As they had been told, they found the wreck of a sailing ship, long since stripped of everything worth salvaging. Henry had not done a lot of diving in warm water and he enjoyed it immensely.

They only stayed for forty minutes. Decompression took another ten during which they watched the surrounding. They saw a small hammerhead shark circling the group with lazy movements. Henry felt no apprehension although he knew that even a small specimen like this could cause a world of hurt. He rather felt exhilarated at seeing his first shark in ages.

Once back in the boat they discussed their first dive. The Australian couple sat by themselves on the trip back, but the four men relaxed with a few beers the dive captain provided. By one o'clock, Henry was back at the beach house.

Josie seemed relieved seeing him back, but she made no comment. They had a lunch of sandwiches and salad. After that, Josie invited them all on a trip to Bridgetown. Pat and Megan went shopping for bathing suits. Josie had decided that her daughters could do better than the boarding school approved suits they had brought. Henry wandered off to a bookstore. He needed reading material for the evenings he had decided. He did not want to intrude into the bonding between Josie and her daughters and he planned to enjoy the stay by himself.

His next stop was a car rental where he was able to secure a venerable Citroen 2CV for his use. When he drove up beside the van the women were waiting. Josie was biting her lips.

"You don't trust me to drive?"

"No, it's not that. I just thought a second set of wheels might be nice. You guys don't need me around all the time."

Josie swallowed. "Of course, if that's what you want. You're a free man after all."

He heard the hurt in her voice but somehow he could not derive any satisfaction from it.

They drove back to the beach house and for the rest of the afternoon, they lazed on the beach. Henry was treated to the sight of five fine specimens of the female gender. This only served to drive him deeper into his funk. Five pretty women and girls, and not one them available for him. He tried to fight the depressed mood folling around in the surf with the twins. He played Frisbee with them and Badminton. Yet when he sat on his towel, his loneliness overcame him again. He excused himself after dinner and spent his evening reading until he fell asleep.

On the next morning he was up early again. After a coffee and a toast he was off to the dive shop in the ancient French rental car. The group from the day before had grown stronger in numbers. Two German women in their early twenties joined them on their second day. They were not the archetypical blond, blue-eyed type. One of them had almost black hair and bright blue eyes whilst the other was of Turkish extraction. Both were small, slender and very good to look at.

In contrast to the Australian couple, the girls mingled with the four men sending clear signals that they were not averse to a little flirt. This was where Earl Richards, the ex-SEAL, bowed out. He made it clear that he was taken. Roger, a quiet guy with a small ring of short hair surrounding a bald dome of a head, was friendly with the girls but could not relate to their ways. He was old beyond his years, too serious and not easy going in the least.

His friend Bruce was another matter. Of Oriental extraction himself, he placed a solid claim on the Turkish-German woman and Fatma seemed to encourage his attention. That left Henry and the second girl, Monika. They talked easily with each other and when they reached their destination, they paired off together. Bruce and Fatma formed the second team, while Earl and Roger made the third. Needless to say, the Australians went separately.

Henry quickly appreciated Monika as a serious diver in spite of her easy going personality and her youth. Together, they explored a reef, sinking slowly down along a vertical surface. She often swam in front of Henry, and he came to enjoy the sight of her small but well-proportioned body. Gliding over the sea floor at a hundred feet depth, he divided his attention between the beauty of the tropical fauna and the smooth muscled girl.

All too soon they heard the shot from the dive master, and it was time for them to ascend to decompression depth. Holding on to the anchor cable of the dive boat, they waited until the second shot sounded before they broke the surface. Monika and Henry chatted all the way back to the harbour. They agreed to go to a club in the evening, together with Bruce and Fatma. He felt much better when he waved everyone good-bye before he drove off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.