How Mr. Coffee Met His Dream Girl - Cover

How Mr. Coffee Met His Dream Girl

by Dag123

Copyright© 2007 by Dag123

Romantic Sex Story: Mr. Coffee meets a mischievous vibrant young woman named Jennie, who works in the local Bookstore Café. A friendly antagonistic attraction develops between the mature man and this beautiful fiery little female. Erotic sparks really start to fly when he invites Jennie to his home for a late evening dinner.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Petting   .

How Mr. Coffee met his Dream Girl.

I will never forget the Monday morning I first spotted Jennie. She was standing behind the coffee counter at a local bookstore looking so sweet, fresh and so gosh-darn innocent.

She had her honey brown hair tied up in pigtails. (Cute, huh?)

The line for coffee was long, but I finally got up to the counter.

"May I help you, Sir?"

"Yes! Coffee for one, please."

"Can I getcha something else to go with that?"

"Okay, I'll take one of those pastries in the display case, and your phone number please!"

"Oh, Sir," she laughed, with just a hint of a smile in those lovely brown eyes of hers.

"You must not have read the sign when you come in?"

"What sign? I didn't see any sign."

"That sign right over there - it says,

"Old men are forbidden to flirt with girls working behind the Coffee Counter."

"I don't believe -..."

Sir, don't make me have to call the Manager!" she giggled.

Well... that's how it all started between this delightful girl, with a killer sense of humor and me.

Flirting with Jenny was a definite turn-on.

Tuesday morning I found myself making my way back over to the Bookstore Coffee shop.

"May I help you, Sir?"

"Coffee for one, please."

"Can I getcha something with that?"

"No," I teased, "You know, you didn't get my order right yesterday."

"Yes I did! Okay... what did I do wrong?" she asked, sensed something was up!

"I asked you for Coffee for one, a pastry and your phone number. You forgot the last item."

"Really!" She had this most delightful coquettish way of laughing.

"Why would you want my phone number?" she smirked. Then adding insult to injury, she ambushed me with that cute little giggle of hers.

"Come on!" she teased, "Admit it! You're so old all you can do is talk about it!"

"Okay," I laughed, pretending to go along.

"Then I'll just have my coffee for one and your apology... or your phone number - whichever one is more convenient."

"You don't give up - do you?" she laughed. "Do you live here in town?"

"Sure, out in the North End."

"Out where all the rich people live, huh?"

"Oh, yeah," I played along, "We're all well-to-do out there."

"But, I'm worried, Sir," she teased.

"If I give you my phone number and you take me out to a fancy restaurant for dinner some evening - how do I know you won't try to stick me with the check?"

(Okay, darn it - I admit it) My heart leaped like startled deer caught in a car's headlights on a dark night.

Did she just say what I thought she said? I asked myself.

Recovering nicely from the shock, I replied.

"Well, you said it yourself - all us North Enders are rich."

With that, I took my coffee for one, and headed over to a table that faced the counter - hoping I would get lucky and Jennie would come out from behind the counter.

(So sue me) I wanted to see what the rest of her looked like.

A short time later Jennie did come out and I was definitely not disappointed. She was wearing black top and black pants. I could see she had a slender build.

The main attraction though was her warm infectious personality. She had graciousness and a warmth that made everyone around her feel comfortable as she moved from table to table.

This is crazy, I thought. I should just be grateful she is being so nice to me. I had better stop teasing her.

I decided maybe the most I would be able to do with her - was to enjoy a fantasy with her in it once in a while.

Jennie was busy cleaning the tables, wiping them down, getting rid of the debris left by patrons who should have been bussing their own damned tables.

As she passed my table, she smiled at me.

"Here, Sir, let me wipe that clean for you."

But... it's not dirty-," I started trying to explain.

"Shhh!" she whispered.

Then she dropped a little piece of paper on my table then moved away.

IT WAS HER PHONE NUMBER!

As she walked away, she turned - smiling back at me - and mouthed the two magic words.

"Call Me."

A Phone Number becomes the Key to Happiness.

Well, I think I did pretty darned good. I actually waited until after eight o'clock that evening to call her. - I'm telling you - it was hard to wait - but I did it! (Is that being considerate, or what?)

I dialed her number holding my breath. What if she has changed her mind?

"Hello... Is this Jennie... ?"

"Yes," a soft seductive voice replied, "Is this Mr. Coffee for one?"

"Jennie," I stammered. "I know this is where I'm supposed to say something witty - but I am just so stunned and happy - I hope I'm not calling you too late."

"No, I just got home a bit ago. I have to fix something to eat later but that can wait,"she said her soft voice sounding so warm and nice.

"Jennie," I said, feeling slightly more confident now.

"I have a wonderful idea. Why don't you let me drive over and pick you up? Then the two of us can come back over here to my place. I'll fix you a delicious supper?"

"Well... Uh - I don't know," she appeared to hesitate.

"Come on, Jennie. It'll be fun. We can laugh, talk - It'll be nice to spend some time together enjoying each other. Okay?"

"Well," she laughed, "Okay..." I am a little hungry. Maybe I will take you up on your invitation."

Satisfying Jennie's Appetite

Living alone you cannot imagine what a great feeling it was to have this warm sweet attractive female agree to come over.

When we first arrived back at my house, Jennie looked around. I could tell she was very impressed.

"You weren't joking," she laughed appreciatively. "You do have a beautiful home!"

"Well, I warned you about us North Enders," I teased her, making light of the fact - I did indeed have a lovely home.

"I guess now all I need is a nice looking woman to share it with," I said, joking... yet half-serious.

"Careful," Jennie cautioned me, "I just might apply for the job," she teased.

Only meaning to tease her, I laughed.

"Gee! Maybe I should interview you."

"You know, Mr. Coffee for one - you interest me. Part of that interview wouldn't be taking place in the bedroom, would it?"

"Would you like part of the interview to take place in the bedroom?" I said, feeling suddenly brave.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," she said, laughing back at me in that soft sultry voice I had come to enjoy.

Smiling mischievously, she said,

"Would you like to put off dinner until later - so we can get to that interview right away?

I could only nod - completely stunned!

"I think I should warn you - I have a thing for older men.

"I was a real daddy's girl when I was little. He passed away when I was twelve - so I've had a thing for older men ever since," she said, a faint look of a long ago sadness registering in her brown eyes.

The Impossible Dream begins.

Walking over to where she was standing leaning back against the kitchen counter, I held out my arms in an unspoken invitation.

Smiling up at me through those beautiful intimate brown eyes, Jennie accepted.

"Let the interview, begin!"

Smiling at my feeble attempt at humor - Jennie, her brown eyes looking with trust into mine, stepped quietly into my arms.

"Is this where I'm supposed to get scared, Mr. Coffee for one?" she said, in that endearing way she had of teasing me.

"Never!" "I would never do anything to hurt you, Jennie."

Looking up at me, she whispered.

"Well... Would you like to kiss me... or something?"

"Or something... ," I replied, teasing her.

There was something very different and special about Jennie. She was a beautiful young woman nearing the end of the young and innocent stage of her life.

Now she hovered on the cusp of maturity. The desires and wants of the woman in my arms would prove to be very mature.

Drinking in her attractive appearance, I figured Jennie was maybe 5'2." She had a young girl's figure, and why not, she was only 22 years old. Her sexy little hips were well shaped and small.

I could see her legs were beautiful and nicely shaped. She could not have weighed more than 115 lbs.

I quickly noticed that her breasts were tiny. This had definite appeal for me. I love small-breasted women.

Jennie's warm brown hazel eyes seem to light up the room when she smiled in my direction. I sensed she was somewhat of an introvert. However, I loved quiet women.

I knew by being soft and gentle with them, the quiet ones could sometimes become wild beyond belief. If that happened with Jennie... I just hoped I would be up to the delightful task.

Jennie had answered the door at her place, wearing a short pleated skirt and a snow-white blouse. The pigtails were gone - her honey brown hair now cascaded almost down to her shoulders.

I felt my arousal starting even during the drive back to my place. You know, the stiff aching feeling you get from just looking at such an exquisite sexy woman.

I felt my cock continue to rise slowly, as it continued to grow - swelling and thickening uncomfortably in my briefs.

As I stepped out of the car at my place, I had to adjust my bulging briefs before I could come around to open the car door for her.

After spending a few minutes in the kitchen, Jennie smiled up at me by unspoken acceptance. We walked back into the bedroom.

The sight of her in such an intimate setting looking so quiet and pretty caused my heart to start thumping wildly in my chest.

My God, this is really going to happen, I thought.

To tell you the truth, I had fantasized about what it would be like to fuck Jennie every time I had gone into the book store's little café. Never once did I ever think my erotic daydream had any chance of coming true.

Almost as if she was reading my thoughts, Jennie whispered sexily.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.