Shirley Jean - Cover

Shirley Jean

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Shirley only wants what other people seem to have, but she seems destined to live her life alone. A story of connection and wholeness fulfilled.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

The hug lasted for quite some time; it was full dark by the time we set out for my house. I was contented and very self-confident. I'd taken a woman to bed and pleased her, and I thought our relationship was starting to grow. Not bad for a week's work, huh?

The evening at Sulli's went very well. We said our hellos to several mutual friends and got their silent approval of our togetherness. On the small dance floor, we kissed and touched the previously forbidden spots with abandon, heightening our anticipation.

It was almost two in the morning before Connie parked her wagon in the garage at her house. In the bedroom, we undressed each other by moonlight and fell on the bed, anxious to resume making love.

Women are by nature very soft and gentle creatures—well, some of us are, anyway—but that night I wanted to switch roles. I kissed my way down her slim body to admire the marvel of her pubic hair. Colored a slightly darker blond than the hair on her head, it spread from hipbone to hipbone and several inches down her inner thighs. There was a tiny trail of downy hair from her bellybutton down to the thicker stuff, and the crack of her butt was a virtual forest of silky strands.

It was thick and plush, velvety in my hands. I pulled at the center with my mouth, teasing her softness with my lips. Her smell—a unique, earthy musk with a hint of tang and sugar—met my nose. I used my fingers to part her hair and reveal the rest. A large drop of milky fluid was oozing from the bottom of her slit. I touched it with my tongue and swallowed it. Her hips rose and she moaned softly.

The outer lips were splayed by the massive inner lips, easily an inch or more in length and light brown at the edges. The hood of her clit was long and large, swollen with arousal. I teased her labia apart with my tongue and licked the underside of her clit. She jumped with my touch, and I started to lick and suck in earnest.

I licked and sucked the inner lips, opening her gradually, using my tongue tip to collect her fluids. The more I licked the wetter she got, and her clit started to throb. Taking the pulsating nubbin into my mouth, I tickled it with my tongue, sucking and licking at the same time. Her hips started to move and I inserted a finger inside her. Her whispered moans were music to my ears.

Her hips started a rhythmic up and down movement; my hand and tongue kept pace. As her breathing evolved into panting, I found her G-spot and rubbed it while I sucked and tongued her clit.

Her climax was explosive. Just before she pulled a pillow over her head and issued a shrill scream, her body movements became erratic and violent. Her hips were pumping up and down rapidly, her legs tried to close—even though my head was in the way—and her thighs tensed to rock-hard shafts of muscle. I rode her body as it moved, and at the very last she arched her back and froze, with nothing but her shoulders and her feet on the bed.

Her clit had disappeared, and I was busy sucking her inner lips deep into my mouth. My fingers were as busy as ever with her G-spot, gently rubbing to prolong her pleasure. I stopped licking her pussy as her body slowly slumped to the bed. Her hand groped and found mine, holding it to prevent any further stimulation. I stilled my fingers, eased them out of her pussy and licked them clean. I licked my lips and waited, kneeling between her legs. I used one hand to stroke the muscles in her thighs in an attempt to calm her.

Some time later, she threw the pillow on the floor and giggled.

"What so funny?" I asked.

"That was the best fucking I've had in a long, long time," she sighed.

I cuddled next to her on the bed. "Really?"

"Oh yeah!" she said. "Really."

After a leisurely and playful shower, we went to bed and snuggled for the night.


We both slept until noon on Sunday. I made us breakfast; scrambled eggs and bacon with toast, raspberry jam and lots of coffee.

We spent the day chatting about everything and nothing, just getting to know each other. I told her a little more about my family, and she told me more about herself. She had a wicked sense of humor, and she told some funny stories about Clarissa and her friends.

Toward evening, we gravitated to the bedroom and shared our bodies once more. My body jittered and bucked under her hands and tongue; she was a very skilful lover. After the orgasms, I basked in her care and attention. She was rapidly becoming less of a crush and more of an addiction.

She took me home about eight o'clock after a quick shower and a few more passionate kisses. We made a date for Monday evening at the Y—she'd be there for the swim session—and I unlocked my door. After hastily stripping my clothes, I collapsed onto the bed, exhausted and very happy.


It was a struggle to get up and moving on Monday morning, but I made it to work with three minutes to spare. There was the usual morning rush, but afterwards I had plenty of time to indulge in my newfound joy.

I hadn't had time to make a lunch that morning, so when it came time to eat I walked down the street to The Green Earth Café. It was basically an upscale coffee shop that sold sandwiches and soup, but their food was good and inexpensive. Much to my surprise, Connie met me at the door.

I got a furtive peck on the cheek in greeting. "Hi Sweetie!" She grinned.

"Hi yourself. What are you doing here?"

"I came to eat lunch with you," she said.

"How did you know I'd be here?" I asked.

She leaned down and whispered, "There's this new invention called the telephone. I called your boss. She said you might come here."

"And if I hadn't?"

"Then lunch would have been another day, that's all."

I couldn't resist her sunny smile and enthusiastic demeanor. I took her hand and we walked inside.

We took a seat at a table along the back wall and ordered our lunch. There was a little small talk, but it ceased when our meal was brought.

I had almost finished my sandwich when a tall, older man stopped at our table.

Connie finished swallowing and stood. "Here, Michael, you can sit over here," she said, and put him in the chair opposite me and next to her.

Michael was about fifty with dark gray hair, dressed in a very well-cut suit. His handsome face smiled at me as Connie made the introductions.

"Michael Miller, Shirley Jean Jorgensen. Shirley, Michael." In a stage whisper, she said, "He's the State's Attorney. Watch your wallet."

I laughed and shook his hand. His grip was firm and solid without trying to be overpowering. I liked him.

Connie offered to buy him lunch and he declined. He ordered coffee, though, and after a sip and a few pleasantries got down to business.

He looked at me and asked, "Do you have any computer skills? Databases, spreadsheets and such, for instance?"

I pondered the question. My skills weren't at geek level, but I could navigate fairly well.

"More than some, less than others would be my guess," I said.

"Would you be willing to learn?" he asked.

What was this, a job interview? "Yes," I said.

"Do you think you could work with Dusty here?" he grinned.

"Dusty?"

"We call her Dusty at the office. You'll notice she has freckles? She hates it, but I use it a lot. Keeps her on her toes."

Connie stuck her tongue out at him and he laughed.

"I think I could, yes," I said.

He smiled at me and turned to Connie. "How about you, Dusty girl? You think she's capable?"

"Yes, I do," Connie replied.

He drained his cup and stood, offering his hand to me. "We'll be in touch. Thanks for the coffee."

After he walked away, I turned to Connie and asked, "What was all that about?"

"I had an idea I wanted to run by him and he said it was necessary to meet you. I can't say any more about it right now."

"Please?"

"Sorry. I can't."

I didn't care for the mystery, but it didn't seem life threatening, so I let it pass. We finished our lunch and said goodbye, promising to meet at the Y.


At the Y, I ditched the last half of exercise class and headed for the pool. I was on lap number twelve when I felt a long-fingered hand grope my breasts. I pushed away and lifted my head out of the water. Connie was treading water in the lap lane, grinning at me.

"Hi, sexy."

I swam to the side near the ladder and hung onto the rungs. "Hi yourself," I smiled.

She glanced around to see if anyone was looking, then took my face in her hands and kissed me. "I've missed you!" she said fervently.

"Me, too," I said.

"Let's go shower," she said.

"I've got eight more laps."

"I wanna look at your naked sexy body."

"It'll have to wait for eight more laps," I said.

She made a moue. "Spoilsport."

"Swim them with me," I said.

She shrugged, and I pushed off the wall to resume my laps.

After three laps, I knew that if we ever had a competition I would be in serious trouble. Connie's slim body cut through the water like a knife, and the effort seemed minimal.

Later, in the shower, she kept her hands to herself for the most part. Her lips, however, were another matter entirely. The place wasn't very crowded, and she took advantage of every opportunity to push me behind our locker door and kiss me.

Later that night in my bed, she used her fingers and tongue to once again drive me up a wall and leave me exhausted. After she went home, I started questioning my sanity. Here was a woman I'd known for little more than a week who was taking over my every waking thought.

My crush had been fantasy and wishful thinking; the reality of her presence was astounding. With her soft, long-fingered hands and delicate but insistent mouth, a genuine willingness to please, and her male-like attitude of taking charge, she made me weak in the knees. I would do whatever she wanted just to be near her and she knew it. I had a hunch she felt the same way. And that was just the sex! I fell asleep thinking of what the future held in store.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.