Shirley Jean - Cover

Shirley Jean

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Shirley only wants what other people seem to have, but she seems destined to live her life alone. A story of connection and wholeness fulfilled.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Friday at work dragged interminably, and I actually skipped from the door to my truck. I rushed home for my shower.

The dress I chose was knee-length and light blue cotton, one of the nicer summer things I owned. White lacy panties and the bra to match went underneath, and black flats would do for shoes. I took a little extra time with my make-up and dabbed a bit of perfume in a few spots. My mind mulled over the restaurants available, but I decided to leave that to her.

At ten till seven, the doorbell rang. Connie had dressed for the occasion in a simple black sheath with a modest string of pearls. The vee in front allowed me to see the curve of her breasts, confirming my guess that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I waited near the door as she made a pit stop and we were off. She seemed preoccupied as we headed north out of the city.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

She gave my hand a quick squeeze and said, "Nona's."

"I've never been there."

"You'll like it, I promise," she said.

We were almost at Garrison Dam before Connie turned onto a side road and headed west. About ten minutes later, we parked in front of a large white mansion, complete with columns in front and multiple windows ablaze with light. Connie took advantage of the valet parking and escorted me to the door. Her hand on my back brought feelings of intimacy and longing.

Inside, the place was gorgeous. Antiques from North Dakota's history were tastefully displayed in large cases that lined the walls, and a large fireplace dominated the main room. We were ushered toward the dining area by a rather pretty older woman, who I assumed was Nona. She seated us in a private nook near the end of a short hallway.

Salads and small homemade bread loaves appeared almost instantly, and I raised an eyebrow at Connie.

"I took the liberty of ordering for us. I hope you don't mind."

I giggled quietly. "What are we having?"

"Filet Mignon, baked potatoes and mixed vegetables. I ordered a nice wine, too."

"Sounds good to me," I said, and started eating my salad.

The bread was warm and tasty, and the salad was loaded with extras not normally found in any restaurant I was familiar with. The wine was delicious—definitely alcoholic—and obviously expensive. They didn't serve stuff like that at my usual haunts.

Our steaks arrived just as we finished the salad; the server must have been watching us closely. They were delicious and tender, a rare treat for me, and I dug in with gusto.

Conversation over dinner was limited to innocuous chat and impersonal questions. Connie appeared to blush when I told her she looked nice.

When we finished, the plates were cleared immediately and snifters of brandy were poured. I cupped mine in my palms and looked at Connie.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"I'm sorry," she said. "Is it too much? I wanted you to have a good time tonight."

"I'm impressed with the place and the food." I waited a moment and added, "And you."

Her cheeks took on a rosy pink hue and she smiled. "Thank you."

I glanced around the room, noticing the furnishings and décor. Most were well-kept antiques with a few newer pieces mixed in. The lighting was romantic, exactly right for seduction. The thought made me shiver with anticipation.

Apparently deciding the time was right, Connie took my hands in hers and leaned toward me. I noticed the gold flecks in her green eyes and ceased to be aware of anything but her.

"Did you get enough to eat?" she asked.

"Yes, I did. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I guess you're wondering what's going to happen next, aren't you?"

"I've got an idea, but I'm not sure," I said, smiling.

"I want to know more about you," she said.

"How much do you know?" I asked.

"You're almost twenty-two, you've worked at Montana-Dakota Power for two years, and you don't date much. You're renting, not buying, and your credit score is awful."

I laughed. "That's very true. My brother co-signed the loan for my truck."

"Where are the rest of your family?" she asked.

"We don't talk much," I sighed.

She murmured "Mmm."

I said, "Tell me about yourself. How did you end up in North Dakota?"

She said, "My folks divorced when I was a baby, and my mom got custody. She lives in Minneapolis, or did the last time I heard from her. I moved up here several years ago."

"What do you do for a living?" I asked. "I heard you worked for the State."

"I work for Child Protection Services under Michael. It's mostly intervention and prevention, but I also do some placement work. I try to help the kids."

"Kind of like Social Services?"

"Sometimes, but it's usually out on the street instead of in an office."

We finished our brandy, and our server walked up to the table.

"Is everything all right? Can I get you anything else?" she asked.

Connie shook her head, smiling.

The server put the bill on the table, said "Thank you," and disappeared.


We were on Highway 83 going south when Connie asked, "Would you like a nightcap?"

"Where?"

"My house. It's not far."

I debated between going home alone and possibly sharing her bed. It was no contest.

"Okay."

A few twists and turns later, Connie drove into a gravel driveway and the outside lights came on, blinding me. The brightness dimmed as we moved farther into the garage, and she parked next to a red Jeep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.