Shirley Jean - Cover

Shirley Jean

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Shirley only wants what other people seem to have, but she seems destined to live her life alone. A story of connection and wholeness fulfilled.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

It snowed off and on throughout December, and the weather turned cold. I allowed Donna a generous freedom of movement, providing her grades stayed high. Her friends, usually Libby or Yvonne, would pick her up and take her shopping or to a movie. Window-shopping at the Sunset Mall was one of their favorite pastimes.

Donna's allowance was $10.00 a week, which I didn't think excessive. Some of the other kids were getting $25.00 or more. We bought her make-up, which she used very sparingly, and all of her clothes and toiletries. Sometimes I'd add two or three twenty-dollar bills to her allowance for a surprise.

Swim practice was three days a week after school, and one of us would pick her up about six and bring her home. Sometimes she rode home with Kyle and Libby, and occasionally we'd have a group of eight or ten kids for supper. Dang, we were getting this normal thing down pat!

Just before Christmas break, Connie was getting ready to pick up Donna from swim practice and asked me to ride along. Supper was in the crock-pot, so I said yes. It wasn't too cold outside, maybe 15º F, and I threw a heavy jacket on my shoulders and got into the wagon.

We parked on the street about ten till six with all the other parents, and waited for her to appear. At five after, she came running from the building, with her backpack over one shoulder and her duffel in her hand. Libby and Yvonne were behind her, struggling to keep up.

I said, "Better make some room in the back, it looks like we're a taxi today."

Connie grinned, got out and started moving things around in the back seat.

Just then a tall girl came running from the building at full speed. I remember short hair, black leather boots and her coat tails flapping in the wind. She looked very angry.

When she passed Libby and Yvonne, Yvonne screamed, "Look out!"

Donna skidded to a stop, turned and threw her bags to the ground. Then she cocked her fists. I thought 'What the hell?' Donna was no match for the girl bearing down on her, who was not only much taller, but heavier. I rolled down the window and watched. Connie had her door open, watching intently.

The girl, who we later learned was named Alexandra Göttinger, slid to a stop on the slush-covered sidewalk and shook her fist at Donna.

"You little dyke bitch!" she screamed. "Why don't you mind your own business?"

In seconds, other kids, including Libby and Yvonne, had surrounded Donna and Alexandra. Donna kept her hands up and her fists clenched, ready to defend herself.

Donna said, "I told you to leave her alone. You wouldn't listen."

About that time, I noticed the welt on the bigger girl's cheek and the blood dripping from her nose. Libby picked up Donna's bags and headed for the car. Yvonne followed Libby, and Connie walked over to the curb.

In her best 'don't you dare fuck with me' voice, Connie asked, "Do we have a problem here?"

Alexandra looked at Connie and replied haughtily, "None of your business."

Connie pulled her badge out of her pocket and said, "I'll make it my business. Who are you?"

Alexandra pointed at Donna and shouted, "She hit me!"

Donna said, "Yeah, and I'll do it again, too. I'm not afraid of you."

Connie pulled Alexandra off to the side, and I walked up behind Donna. "Come on, sweetie, get in the car with Libby."

Donna moved, albeit reluctantly, glancing over her shoulder at Connie and Alexandra. I sat in the front seat, silent. We would talk about this over supper. The girls whispered amongst themselves, and Yvonne looked very pale and frightened.

The conversation between Connie and Alexandra ended, and Alexandra stormed off down the sidewalk. The crowd dispersed a few seconds later, as Connie got into the car and fastened her seat belt.

"Where to?" Connie asked. "You two eating with us, or do you want to go home?"

Libby and Yvonne both said, "Home," and Connie dropped the wagon into gear.


We dropped Libby and Yvonne off at their houses and quietly drove home. When we got there, I told Donna to rinse out her suit and get ready to eat.

She asked, "Am I in trouble?"

I smiled and said, "I don't know, but I don't think so."

Connie purposely delayed any discussion of the incident until we were almost ready for bed. Donna had her Minnie Mouse nightshirt on, and we were wearing pajamas. We got settled on the couch by the fireplace and Connie began.

"What happened?"

Donna said, "Alex started hitting on Yvonne. I didn't like it, so I told her to stop. She didn't, and I punched her."

"Hitting on her, like with fists, or... ?"

"Alex is always after somebody. Last week it was Angie, this week it's Yvonne. She comes up behind you in the showers and touches your butt and stuff."

"Has she ever done that to you?" I asked.

"She did, once. I punched her that time, too."

"So this isn't the first time you've had problems with her?"

"No. I had to do something! Yvonne is my friend, and she was scared!"

Connie said, "It's okay, calm down. I understand."

I asked, "Where is the coach while all this stuff is going on?"

"He's in his office. He can't come into the girls' locker room."

"You don't have a senior or the team manager watching over you in the locker room?" Connie asked.

"Candy is usually in the equipment room, making out with her girlfriend."

Connie chuckled. "I see." There was a pause and then, "What can we do to help?"

Donna said, "I don't know. Some girls are always making out or doing something else in the showers. I wouldn't mind if they kept it private, like you guys do, but it's like they want to show off."

I asked, " How does Yvonne feel about the show in the showers?"

"She's like me; she thinks it should be kept private. Not sneaky, I mean, but just between two people."

Connie asked, "Do you like Yvonne?"

Donna said, "Yeah, I like her. She's a nerd, like me. She's a total brain, gets all A's. She's in my art class, too."

"So she's just a friend?" I asked.

Donna's face got a little pink and she said, "For now."

I shifted my weight on the couch and took a sip of coffee. Connie did the same, frowning. Donna had seen us kissing and sharing an intimate touch or two in the kitchen. We didn't know where to draw the line between showing our love for each other and influencing their minds. Donna's previous experience with Marcia entered my mind, and I sighed. Parenthood was so damn difficult; why wasn't there an owner's manual?

Connie said, "Donna, we've tried to keep our sexual preference from influencing you and Sarah. We didn't want you to choose something that might be wrong for you."

She said, "It's not wrong for you!"

Connie said, "Yes, but it was a considered choice. All I'm trying to say is, by the time you graduate from high school, you will have tried several different personalities and outlooks on life. It's part of growing up."

Donna said, "If I have anything even halfway like the love you guys have, I'll be perfectly happy."

I blushed and said, "That's nice of you to say, but you really don't have much experience at it, do you?"

Donna said, "I know when I love somebody or I don't. That's enough for me."

Connie said, "For right now, that might be enough. What I want you to do is think long and hard before you make any permanent decision, and I don't mean only about sex. Your career, your health, your friends; everything comes to mind. Keep an eye on Alex, and don't let her catch you alone. She's big enough to do some serious damage."

"Can I go to bed now?" Donna asked, clearly unwilling to let the discussion continue.

We got and gave hugs and sent her to bed.

When we were alone, Connie asked, "What do you think? Should we be worried?"

"I think we should have left those books in the bookcase another year. Or two, maybe."


Christmas break arrived, and Donna stayed home every day. She promised to behave, so I went full time for the thirteen days she was scheduled to be off. It snowed every few days, blanketing the city with white.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.