Shirley Jean - Cover

Shirley Jean

Copyright© 2007 by Janna Leonard

Foreword

Romantic Sex Story: Foreword - Shirley only wants what other people seem to have, but she seems destined to live her life alone. A story of connection and wholeness fulfilled.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

First, I'd like to thank my editor and friend, Keith, for his tireless work on this project. It is due to his efforts that this story is readable. I cannot thank him enough.

As in all my stories, there is some graphic sex, but I don't consider it a stroke story. If that's why you're here, I suggest you look elsewhere. You won't find pain or bondage either, because at its heart this is a love story.

There are some underage characters, and the sex that occurs is referred to but not described. I remember the first fumbling tries at sex in my youth; had anyone been watching, I'd have been mortified. Youngsters need their privacy when they're discovering sex.

You may assume that the events occurring in this story took place in the recent past, although I've purposely left off years and exact dates. You'll also note I've left politics and history out of it. I have no opinion on either, except to say they don't belong in a love story.

As to codes, I've tried to include everything that's pertinent. I'm sure a sharp-eyed reader will let me know if I've forgotten one or two.

The locations are actual cities and towns, but the addresses and descriptions are fiction. The laws regarding adoption and foster care are similar to those in other states, and my interview with a local child advocate formed the basis for what you will read in the story. I make no claims to their accuracy or relevance to anyone's personal situation.

The reference to the web site of abbywinters dot com is used with her permission, and the site is real. For those of you who like real girls doing real things, I recommend it highly.

Thanks to all of you who watch for new stories, and especially to those of you who take the time and trouble to drop me a line in appreciation or criticism. Feedback is the one thing all authors genuinely crave when they write a story.

Janna Leonard © March 2007. Somewhere in North Dakota.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.