Dreams 3: Search - Cover

Dreams 3: Search

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Victoria is on the search for Josh & Camille. She has many hurdles in her way but she is relentless in her pursuit of the man she love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Jake "The Snake" Andrews arrived at the Hilo Airport a few weeks later. He looked like an old homeless man and that suited him just fine. He blended in with the other old bearded men needing a bath. He sat at luggage retrieval of his two beat up dirty bags. He was already booked into a motel that most tourists wouldn't be caught dead in. Jake hailed a cab and checked in.

After taking a welcome shower, Jake laid down to take a nap for his body to get used to the jet lag from the Chicago-Hilo flight. The nine hours on the plane had taken its toll on him. He felt he was getting too old for this business but he didn't know too much than this line of work. A marine MP during the Vietnam conflict, a cop for twenty years in the Chicago Police Department, now working for a private investigation firm.

Jake saved money all along but even though he was tired, he wouldn't give up this line of work for anything. He could not picture himself sitting in a rocking chair viewing television waiting to die. He decided to wear out than rust out.

Victoria arrived a few hours later sitting in first class. She was excited with the news that Josh was on this island. She checked into the Hilo Hilton and had to take a shower, too. She dressed in a sky blue silk-spandex dress with matching high heels and purse.

Victoria then took the lift down to the lobby to the restaurant for dinner. She thought that keeping up her strength would do her good even though she wasn't that hungry. She ordered a chef's salad with some wine. As she ate, she felt several pairs of male eyes upon her. She had not made love to anyone since Josh disappeared.

Returning to her room, she undressed and slipped on a silk mid thigh white night shirt and thumbed her way through that latest issues of Vogue and Cosmopolitan. There was redhead model that reminded her of Camille. She tossed the magazine across the room with a feel of hatred toward her. She had abducted her love and soulmate. Victoria often thought of strangling the life out of her but knew she didn't have in her to kill Camille.

Tired, she climbed under the covers and went to sleep. Her last thought before sleeping was, as always, Josh. She had vowed to get him back. Only death could separate them.

She was so in love with him that not being with her made every morning gloomy.

"Darling, how would you like to sail around the world in my schooner?" Camille asked.

"I don't know anything about a boat."

"I don't know too much either but I can hire a crew. We can take our time stopping at all those exotic cities and ports of call. I'd like to visit Japan, China, Australia, India, then sail across the Atlantic to Argentina, Brazil, maybe stop for a while in Baja then back here."

"How long will that take us?" he asked.

"As long as we want. A year, or two or even maybe three years. Just take it a day at a time," she giggled as Josh yanked the covers down and buried his face into the side of her neck. "You're spear is poking me between my thighs. I guess I have to give you some relief."

She straddled him impaling herself on his large, thick cock. She gasped when she totally took him into her. Digging her nails into his chest, she moved her hips in circles feeling his appendage exciting her. Josh tried to sit up to suck the nipples to her breasts but couldn't reach her. He took his index fingers and thumbs twisting them. She yelped when he did that. Her breasts were very sensitive and he knew it. His thoughts went back to a nameless, faceless blond he did that to. He vaguely recalled that he had been a lover to another woman but his memory was cut off and returned to the present.

Camille continued to make it a slow bout of lovemaking. When she was in charge, it was making love. When he was. it was plain old fucking. She wanted both but this morning she just wanted to have it tender and time consuming. She had learned when her room mate in college tell her, "Don't be in such a hurry. A guy that has any feelings for you will do it your way." At that time she was into girls. After college, she went back to men. It was like changing clothes.

The redhead arched her back and then had her second orgasm as the waves of pleasure filled her every nerve ending with a passionate heat. She felt him swell up and she welcomed his seed shooting into her womb. As they came down from their highs, she thought that this would be a good time to marry him on their trip. Then she could stop taking her birth control pills and give him a son.

Victoria did the best she could to disguise herself. She dyed her hair black, used dark contacts and dressed down. She had wore jeans two sizes too big and large cotton blouses. She paid cash for everything she bought. The first thing was a pair of sunglasses. She still received some wolf whistles and comments but she ignored them all. She didn't want to call attention to herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.