Two Horny Babysitters - Cover

Two Horny Babysitters

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Since Arlene was going to have to drive up to Big Creek with her mother and wouldn't be able to babysit for the Carltons, Terri would take her place. Terri also had the responsibility of calling Tommy and telling him not to bother showing up at the Carltons' since Arlene wasn't going to be there. Terri was happy at her chance for more responsibility, more cash and more fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"So what have you been doing, Terri?" Arlene's eyes seemed to almost glow in the dark. Terri knew her big sister was pissed about something. Terri tried to compose herself.

"What do you mean? I had a babysitting job."

"Oh, sure. I just saw Ralph kiss you goodbye. What does he need babysitter for if he's home?" Arlene's fingers started to hurt Terri's arm. "And why the kiss?"

"None of your damned business," Terri said, trying to wrench free.

"Bullshit on that." Arlene threw her sister down and rolled her onto her back. Before Terri knew what had happened, Arlene had straddled her waist and pinned her hands. She was sitting on her stomach and it hurt. "Now, tell me what you were doing in there."

"I... I was just waiting until Ralph came home. He did and I was leaving."

"So he gave you a kiss goodbye. Isn't that sweet? I'll bet his wife would love to know about that." Arlene ran her fingers into Terri's pockets. When she extracted the fifty dollar bill, her eyes lit up.

"That's mine!" Terri squealed. "Don't tell me this is your pay for a night's work."

Terri frowned. "Yes. Not just for one night, but..."

"Oh, sure." Arlene sat down a little harder on her sister's belly. "You've been fucking Ralph Carlton! Don't lie about it."

Terri began to cry. "Okay, so what if I did? You won't tell Mom, will you?"

"That depends." Arlene let Terri get up. Terri kept looking at the fifty-dollar bill her big sister held. She wanted it back. Ralph had given it to her.

"Give me my money!"

"You little slut! What if I told Mom how you earned this money?"

Terri was red in the face. "I didn't earn it like that."

"Sure you did. You let Ralph stick his big, hot cock into your little pussy. He had such a good time doing that, he gave you fifty dollars. How many times have you done it with him so far?"

"I don't have to tell you that." Tad made a grab for her money, but Arlene jerked it just out of reach. Then she waved the bill tauntingly.

"You do if you want this."

"Just tonight. He raped me and felt sorry about it, so he gave me the money." "Liar!"

"Three times."

Arlene grinned knowingly. "You enjoyed it too, didn't you?"

Terri lowered her head. "Yes."

"What else did you do with him? I want to know every bit of it."

Terri took a deep breath and let it out. She was tired of playing games with her sister now. "Okay, if you want to make a big deal about it. He likes to fuck me and eat my cunt. I like to suck his cock too. He makes me feel grownup when he makes love tome."

Arlene laughed. "You're just a nymphomaniac." There was a strange huskiness in her voice that hadn't been there before. Terri watched with surprise as Arlene began to dig her fingers against the crotch of her shorts. "You're just hot for fucking," her big sister went on. "Isn't that it?"

"You're the one who's been wanting to fuck Ralph Carlton!" Terri hissed. "And you're mad cause he did it to me first!"

"Oh, shut up! Here's your filthy fuck money.

Terri grabbed the money, but she wasn't through with Arlene. "You'd jump in bed with Ralph Carlton any time he'd ask you, isn't that true?"

Arlene turned and started down the sidewalk. Terri kept up.

"Why don't you just go and ask him?" Terri said. "Or would you be afraid that Tommy might find out?"

Arlene turned on her again. "Yeah, what's this stuff with Tommy? You fucked him too, didn't you?"

Terri retreated, fumbling with words. "No... I wouldn't do that."

"He's got the hots for you now," Arlene continued. "I'm always noticing how when we're out together he brings your name up. You must have a pretty hot pussy, little sister."

"It was an accident," Terri explained. "It just happened..."

"And you let it," her sister interrupted.

"I was curious. Tommy seemed willing enough. I didn't steal him from you or anything. Hell, I haven't even seen him since that night at the Carlton's place?

"Who else are you fucking around town? I heard you've been watching the kid that belongs to those new neighbors behind us." Arlene's eyes were bright and accusing. "I'll bet you've been in his bed too, that big guy called Keith."

Terri was trying to deny this, but her sister could perceive her embarrassment, even in the dark. As they passed under a street light, Terri could see that Arlene's first rage was fading. Now there seemed to be a hungry, wild-eyed expression on her face. They went on in silence for a block, or so.

"What was it like, Terri?" Arlene asked, her voice little more than a whisper.

"What do you mean?"

"What did it feel like? With Keith, I mean? He looks like a giant. God, I'll bet his cock is huge!"

"Yeah, so what?" Toni mumbled.

"Tell me, damn it!" Arlene squeezed her arm. "Tell me what It felt like when he put it in!"

"It felt good."

Arlene snorted a laugh. "Don't you think I know that? What did it feel like, though? When it went in?"

"Kinda stretched me." Terri didn't like talking about something so intimate. "Keith was gentle with me until he knew it would fit. God, it was nice! I couldn't keep still and I'm pretty sure I scratched up his back. I hope his wife doesn't find out."

As Terri told this, Arlene's breathing grew more rapid. Her blonde hair hid her eyes, but Terri could see her mouth. It had a hungry, sexy look. Arlene licked her lips as if she might be thinking of something to suck on.

"Promise you won't say anything to anybody about any of this," Terri said.

"Only if you let me take your place the next time you go babysitting."

"God, Arlene, how could we do that? You don't think any of these men want to risk being found out, do you?"

Arlene's voice meant business as she turned to Terri again. "You moved in on my territory before I had a chance to make something out of it. Now it's my turn again."

Neither of them said anything the rest of the way home, but Terri knew she'd have to go along with her sister's nitwit plan. She'd fix something up with Ralph. Maybe that would satisfy Arlene for a while. Terri didn't want to relinquish Keith. She'd only just fucked him and she wanted to see what else the sexy, well hung stud could teach her.

The following day Terri answered the phone and heard Keith's voice. Though he didn't come right out and say it, he implied that he'd awakened that morning with a big hard-on and her on his mind. Terri thrilled to hear his husky voice on the phone, nervous as she was about being overheard.

"I guess you could stop by. My mother's gone and my sister's taking a nap upstairs. We couldn't do anything, though."

As soon as she hung up the phone, she saw Keith come across his backyard, vault the fence easily and head toward the kitchen door. All Terri had on was her red bikini and there wasn't really much of that. She fluffed her hair and met Keith at the back door.

"Hi, neighbor," she said, her voice soft with passion. Just looking at this blond giant in his tight shorts and faded t-shirt gave her cunt the shivers. He made sure they were alone before he got an arm around her and pulled her face up to be kissed.

"I'd better not," Terri said, squirming away after his lips brushed hers, "You just came to borrow a cup of sugar or something, didn't you?"

"You're all the sugar I need, baby," Keith said, eyeing the way her bikini fit her, pert young ass. The bulge in his jogging shorts was growing longer. The head of his cock was trying to sneak down his thigh to freedom. Keith saw her looking and turned the edge of the blue satin material back an inch to reveal his dark blue cockhead throbbing there.

"Don't you wear skivvies?"

"Not when I come to see you."

"Naughty man," she scolded, but the sight of Keith's cocktip was inflaming her pussy. She was breathing faster as she stared at the gorgeous swell of cockflesh. Keith grinned suggestively.

"Go on, why don't you kiss it for me?"

Terri licked her lips. "Maybe I will." She went to her knees on the kitchen floor and with a hungry sigh, brushed her soft, spit-wet lips across his prick. She could see only that bulging, streamlined barb, but as she licked it, Keith gasped and caressed her face with one big hand.

"God, baby, you're unbelievable!"

"Mmmmmmm, tastes good. I wish I could suck more of it!"

Keith squirmed, jerking his shorts up higher so that the full length of his cock jutted from one leg hole. Terri gave a moan of delight as she clutched him with both hands and fit her mouth quickly against the smoothly rounded head. His blood-swollen cock went inside her mouth with a wet sound and her tongue got busy against the lobes underneath. Keith made a growling sound in his throat.

"Suck it good, honey! I needs your sweet mouth, needs it bad!"

Terri sucked. Her tongue was especially inspired today. She loved to push it deep into the spongy surface of Keith's pricktip. He liked it too. She wallowed his cock around, her tongue curling and fucking and teasing him until she wondered how much longer he could take it.

"Why don't you let me fuck you?" "Oh," Terri said, pulling her mouth free, "we just couldn't, could we?" Inside, she was crazy to do it. Trembling, she stood up, Keith's spit-wet cocktip against her tummy. Keith bent close to whisper in her ear.

"Just a quickie. Right here in the kitchen."

"My sis... what if she came down?"

"It wouldn't take long," Keith assured her. By the way his cock looked, it wouldn't take very long at all.

Terri was trembling with desire. She felt half-naked already in the skimpy bikini. After sucking Keith's lovely cock, she was yearning to feel it going into her cunt.

"Ohhhh, I want so bad," she whined. "But I'm scared."

"You won't have to take anything off." Keith got a bucket from the closet and turned it upside down. He lifted Terri up so she could stand on it with one foot. Carefully, he lifted her other foot and hooked it on the edge of the table. "That makes you just the right height for me, see?"

Terri was shaking with lust as Keith fondled the tight satin that stretched across her cunt. Gingerly, he stretched the material to one side to expose her tender, plump pussy. As he parted her cuntlips with a thumb and finger, there was a snick of wetness as the flesh opened. A steamy, musky scent wafted up. Terri watched him, watched the excitement in his eyes as he gazed into the pink and glistening softness of her pussy. He pressed the blue head of his cock gently against her cunt and cupped her ass with his free hand.

"Ohhhh, Keith, you could get me to do anything. I love to fuck you!"

With her cunt dripping fresh juice, Terri draped her arms over Keith's shoulders and watched what he was doing. She was standing on the bucket with her other foot on the table, knee bent. This opened her pussy perfectly and the height of her slit matched the upward jutting angle of Keith's cock. He rubbed it back and forth along her exposed pussy. Her cunt throbbed, smearing juice against him as it contracted and opened again.

"Uhhhhh," Terri sighed, realizing how hooked she was on sex.

With a quick, upward jerk of his hips, Keith buried the head of his cock inside her hole. The cuntjuice ran out freely now and the sound of him fucking her was as beautiful as she remembered.

The position she was in made everything all the more sexy. Terri rocked her hips as she felt the thick, hot shape of Keith's cocktip stabbing into her cunt. Her flesh was, firm and juicy and every time another inch went into her, her cunt muscles spasmed, tightly around him.

"Oh, baby, you're the best."

"Uhhhh, ahhhhhh, Keith darling! Ohhh, it's so good!"

Keith slipped his hand under her bikini in back. His big fingers squeezed one ass cheek, then the other. Terri leaned her head against his body and panted hard. His finger was between the two plump halves now, petting her asshole. He rubbed it gingerly as if it were the sweetest prize in the world. Terri remembered vividly how Keith had fucked her there.

"Hope your mother won't mind this," he whispered, swiping his finger into the butter, then slipping it between her quivering ass cheeks again. The sensation of his slickened finger greasing her butthole was exquisite! Terri gave a moan of happiness and began to chew on Keith's ear. His cock plunged gently inside her pussy, the head filling out with blood when it went deep.

As she squirmed, Keith's buttery finger pressed against her asshole, then went in. Terri bit his ear harder, her hips rocking forward and back. Her pussy squeezed the big man's cock tightly. As he fucked her, his finger slipped deeper into the forbidden opening between the cheeks of her pretty ass.

"Yaaahhhh," she babbled, digging her nails into the nape of his neck. He'd moved one cup of her bikini top down with his chin and was feasting on the small, firm tit that had been hidden behind it. Terri arched her back, pushing her tumid nipple between his teeth.

More than half of Keith's finger was inside her ass now. He fucked in and out, going deeper each time. His cock thrust deeper too and Terri had the glorious sensation of having both her excited fuck holes filled.

"Nhhuuuhhh, Keith! This is so fantastic! Ohhh, you're wonderful!"

She hugged him around the neck, one foot still on the table, the other tiptoed on the bucket. Her bikini bottom had been pulled over to expose both her cunt and ass. The buttery slide of Keith's finger combined with the thrusting of his cock thrilled her beyond all reason.

"Ohhhhh, uhhhhhnnnnn!" she groaned, squirming faster.

"Goddamn!" Keith growled, kissing her mouth while he tucked her and finger-hacked her asshole.

"Uhhh, I'm gonna come!" Terri squealed.

"Me too, baby!"

Terri was sucking Keith's tongue when the first spasm went through her. As she came, her asshole contracted tightly around Keith's finger, her cunt squeezing his cock. The pleasure raced over her body so intensely that she bit, down on Keith's lip as he continued to kiss her.

His cock exploded then, hot cum streaming and spurting deep into her pussy. She felt it overflow the edges of her cuntlips. A hot stream of jizz slid down her thigh. Keith kept thrusting in and out of her, the musky, sharp smell strong in the air. Terri's hips danced from side to side, then plunged forward. Her ass was skewered by the full length of Keith's middle finger and it was a lovely feeling.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.