Two Horny Babysitters - Cover

Two Horny Babysitters

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Since Arlene was going to have to drive up to Big Creek with her mother and wouldn't be able to babysit for the Carltons, Terri would take her place. Terri also had the responsibility of calling Tommy and telling him not to bother showing up at the Carltons' since Arlene wasn't going to be there. Terri was happy at her chance for more responsibility, more cash and more fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

An hour later, Terri was sitting in the shade in the back yar4. Keith had. just come out of the house with a bottle of pop for her and a drink for himself. As 1w sat down beside her, his young son looked up happily.

"I'm glad you found the babysitter, Daddy. I like her."

"I do too," Keith smiled, winking at Terri. Terri went on helping the youngster make a city out of pieces of cardboard and rocks. While she played there, Keith's hand caressed her back. "Don't you think it's time for your nap, big boy?"

"Ohhhh, heck. I was having a good time." "After a little rest, you can come out and play again."

"But, Terri'll be gone then," Jimmy said.

"Maybe you can see her later this week?" his father told him.

"Yuh think I can?" Little Jimmy clapped his hands. His father led him away toward the house.

When the boy had been tucked in and his door closed, Keith grabbed Terri and shoved her up against the wall. His hands explored her body hungrily.

"I just met you yesterday," he said "and already I'm addicted."

She lifted her mouth to be kissed, her back arched so that her small tits pressed upward. She'd left the first, few buttons of her, blouse undone so Keith could get a glimpse of the warm swells of tit flesh whenever he wanted. Under her skirt, her cunt was beginning to grow damp again. And there was a trace of cum left from their first fucking that gave off a strong erotic aroma.

"I've got to take a shower before work," Keith said. "My wife shouldn't be home for another hour."

Terri tilted her head. "That is, if she went to the movie like she said she was."

"She loves an afternoon fuck," Keith assured her. "She's there."

"In other words, you want me to take a shower with you."

"That's the idea. What do you say?" His mouth was hot on her neck, sending lovely tingles down her spine. Terri rubbed herself against him like a cat in heat.

"If you think it'll be okay."

In the bathroom, they undressed each other hurriedly. Terri was anxious to get her hands on Keith's big cock again. That chunk of feverish meat fascinated her. She was obsessed with its weight and length and the rubbery feel of the tip when she pushed her fingers into it.

Under the warm spray, Keith gave her a bar of soap and told her to go to work. She lathered her palms and ran her fingers over his throbbing hard-on. His prick responded to each touch, growing and pulsing in her soapy grasp.

"Ohhhh, baby, you could get to be a habit."

The blonde giant rubbed his soapy hands up and down her body. He greased her ass with lather until he could get his fingertip into the tight ring of her asshole. She wriggled and gave a squeal of surprise, but Keith pushed the finger in deep. The sensation was breathtaking. Terri went limp against his chest, her fingers still grasping his cock as if she wanted to keep it with her for the rest of her life.

"Ohhhh, that's so naughty!" she groaned, her hips rocking despite her shock.

"But you like it."

"Yes! Have you ever done it to a girl like that?"

"Sure. Want to try?"

"I didn't mean to say that, I was just..."

"Turn around," Keith whispered. He turned her before she could do it herself. More soap was rubbed across her butt and spread thickly between the pert swells of her young ass. Terri was panting, a little afraid of what the big man was going to do. But her excitement was complete. With his arms circling her body, his fingers playing gently with her cunt, he guided the tip of his cock into her soapy ass crack.

"Don't tense up," he warned.

"I'm scared, Keith."

"Just relax. You'll feel it sliding in, but just let your muscles go. It'll be easy that way."

"Ohhhh, it's so big!"

"Easy

"Keith! Ohhhhh, God!" Terri struggled weakly, but Keith's strong arms held her prisoner. He nudged her asshole again, his cocktip spreading her muscles slightly with each thrust. Terri whimpered, but the waves of pleasure swept going over her body just as they had when she'd been fucked the first time.

"Uhhh, it's going in!" she squealed.

"Christ!"

"Ohh, Keith! Ohhh, I've never felt anything like th-th-this before!"

Terri reached behind her, sliding her soapy hands down the big man's belly. She found his rigid cock and let her fingers trace along its shape until she could feel her lathered ass cheeks. She searched deeper between the plump halves until she was touching the stretched circle of her ass. The head of Keith's cock was inside her! She squeezed his shaft where it disappeared, and he bit the nape of her neck, his fingers probing the edges of her pussyhole now.

"Whhhuuhh!" she groaned as he fucked himself deeper into her butt. His fingers entered her pussy with. a quick jab and Terri found herself squirming against two penetrations. The glorious excitement built fast.

"Like that?" Keith breathed.

"Ohhh, yessss!" Terri tossed her head like a hot mare. "Ohh, it's wonderful! Your cock is so nice and big!"

His movements forced his prick into her another inch, then another. It was going easier now. Terri rocked her hips back and forth, knowing that this excited Keith. He was sucking on her ear now, one big hand curled under her cunt so that he could finger-fuck her hot pussy steadily while he ass-fucked her from behind.

"Nhhhhuuh!" she moaned, curling her body against his chest and belly. She felt totally loved, totally in the big man's power. Yet, she bad the most power. A power that would make him wake up in the middle of the night and think of her and want her. Terri grinned, knowing this.

"Ohhh, it's going deeper! Ahh, Keith, ahhhh!"

Keith thrust harder, his hands holding her hips ash e probed the hot plush insides of her shitter. Terri squirmed against the fucking, her head flopping to one side as the surging pleasure went through her in waves. Keith was incredible! He knew more about sex than lots of people had forgotten.

Terri thought of him as teacher and lover. She knew right now that she'd be spending more time with him. If only this fucking could go on forever!

"Uhh, ahhhhh, Keith!"

It wasn't going to take him long this time. She could already feel the shuddering of his big strong body. He grasped her tighter, his open mouth wetting hers as he bent down to kiss her.

Terri whimpered through her nose as he spurted hot cum up into her ass. Her tight ass squeezed him hungrily. He seemed to enjoy plunging between the cushioned warmth of her ass cheeks. He finger-fucked her wonderfully, but Terri had just had his cock and she couldn't get that excited about his fingers. Besides, she was growing more and more nervous that his wife might return unexpectedly and find them playing in the shower. Terri wouldn't know how to deal with that.

"Ohhh, baby doll," Keith panted, his hips lunging so hard that he was lifting her up into the air. Her toes swung free as she was held there, skewered in the ass by his huge, throbbing cock. He came with trembling jerks, one hand pressing against her belly, the other tangled in the curls of her cunt.

It was a strange sensation when Keith eased his prick out of her. They finished the shower, soaping each other all over. He seemed concerned that she hadn't come with him there. Terri said she was just fine. She wanted to get dressed again in case his wife showed up. At last, Keith agreed.

"You're right. If we want to keep doing this, we'd better be careful."

Terri dried and dressed and got herself another bottle of pop. She was sitting on the back porch when she heard Mrs. Richardson pull into the driveway out front. Terri hoped that she didn't show any guilt for what she'd done with Bonnie's husband. The tall, redheaded woman greeted her in a friendly way and asked how Jimmy had behaved.

"I suppose Keith is up by now?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I think. I heard him in the kitchen a little bit ago." Terri prayed that her cheeks didn't look as red as they felt. Bonnie didn't seem to notice.

"I'll probably want to use you on Thursday too, if you don't have something else planned."

"No, I'd be glad to watch Jimmy. He's a very nice boy."

Bonnie put a hand on Terri's shoulder. "You look a bit flushed, dear. Are you feeling well?"

"I always get that way when it gets hot in the summer." She swallowed hard. She felt sweaty and nervous and she wondered if the musky scent of her body would give her away. But how could it? She'd had a shower, hadn't she?

While Bonnie Richardson was fumbling in her purse for some money, Keith came out of the house.

"Do you have anything smaller than a twenty, darling?" Bonnie asked her big husband. He dug in his pocket and handed her a wad of fives and ones. His eyes were on Terri. Bonnie didn't notice their secret exchange. "I think we should give Terri a little bonus, don't you, Keith?"

"I sure don't have any complaints," Keith said, his eyes devouring Terri. Terri squirmed uncomfortably.

"You don't have to. I enjoyed watched Jimmy."

"Well, I agreed to pay you two dollars an hour. I'll give you two dollars more, how's that?" Terri could hardly look the woman in the eyes as she took the money.

"She's worth it, that's for sure," Keith said. Terri kept her eyes down. She just knew Bonnie Richardson was reading her mind, and her mind was a vivid replay of the wonderfully naughty things she and Keith bad done together. Most vivid was how his cock had looked just after she'd licked it. Did Bonnie really appreciate her husband? Terri wondered.

She was relieved to see that Bonnie didn't suspect in the slightest that Terri and Keith had fucked and taken a shower. She didn't know that Terri had let the big man fuck her in the ass too. Terri thanked Bonnie for the money and hurried out of the house without daring to look up at Keith.

She hadn't been home for more than an hour when Ralph Carlton called.

"Terri, where have you been?"

"I've been working." She looked around her as she squeezed the phone. Arlene was already suspicious. She couldn't have her big sister overhearing a conversation like this.

"I've arranged something," Ralph said. His breathing sounded harsh over the phone. Terri knew he probably had a terrific hard-on. Since that first little fling of theirs, he hadn't left her alone for more than a day at a time.

"What do you mean, arranged something?" Terri was whispering into the phone. There was something about Ralph that scared her. He was starting to act crazy.

"You come over tonight to baby sit. My wife's going out with the girls and I told her I'll be working late."

"But you won't be working, will you?" Terri said, breathlessly. Though she was hot for Keith, Ralph's hungry insistence excited her.

"No, baby. I'm going to be eating."

"Sshhhh!" Terri interrupted. "Not on the phone.

"That would be a bit hard to do," Ralph laughed.

"Oh, you know what I mean. Listen, Ralph, I'm not sure I can make it, I..."

"You've got to make it. I'm half out of my mind from wanting you." His voice was shaking and she could hear his husky panting as he waited for her answer. Terri knew she'd better go along with him for the time being.

"What time shall I come?"

"Seven." There was a pause. "My wife's coming. I've got to hang up."

Terri was trembling as she put the phone back on the hook. Her panties were damp too. Part of the dampness was due to the fucking Keith had given her. But some of it was because she was anticipating a visit with Ralph. The poor guy was half out of his head over her.

"Hi, darling, Christ, you look luscious!" Ralph had hardly gotten the front door closed when he had Terri in his arms. He was wearing only a robe, and under it, Terri felt his cock throbbing as he pressed it against her body.

"Ralph, let me get my breath."

"No time for that." He was dragging her down the hall toward a bedroom.

"Where's your wife?"

"Gone." He kicked the bedroom door closed behind them. "You don't know how I've been waiting for this."

"I'm nervous. What if my sister starts nosing around?"

"Yeah, she came over asking why I'd changed my mind about giving her that summer babysitting job I promised."

"See? If she suspected that you and I are... " Terri was rolled onto the bed and Ralph was kissing at her bare knees. He was fumbling at her shorts now. "Oh, Ralph, you don't even care, do you?"

"I don't care about anything but eating you and fucking you and then doing it again and again... " He was jerking her shorts down her thighs now. Terri decided it would be useless to try and slow him down. He was going after what he wanted most in the world. As her panties were stripped away too, he gazed at her lush, brown cunt curls adoringly.

With a moan, he opened her knees and made her bend them back until her thighs were against her belly. His tongue was hot and sharp as he prodded between the satin-smooth lips of her cunt.

"Whuuuuhhh," she sighed, forgetting her fears about someone discovering their forbidden tryst. She became again just a teenage girl who was hot for married men. It thrilled her to hear Ralph murmuring about how beautiful her pussy was while he feasted on the dripping, fevered flesh.

"Ohhh, that's nice! Ohhhh, just keep doing it like that!" Ralph was using the tip of his tongue to excite the area around her clit.

He hardly touched the sensitive nub itself, but when he came close, Terri's belly pulled in tight under her ribs and she humped her back down into the bed.

"Yuuhhh, uhhhh!"

"Like that?"

"Ohhhhhh, Ralph, I love it!" Terri's hips lurched from side to side. "Your mouth is so soft and hot! Ohhhh, God!"

The pressure of Ralph's thumbs high on the insides of her thighs excited Terri too. She loved to have her pussy devoured as if by some crazed sex beast. Well, that was really what Ralph was at this point. He was totally obsessed by her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.