Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 29: Notices

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Notices - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

This is "Morning Edition". I'm Renée Montaigne...

Police in San Francisco yesterday saw a woman wearing a virtual polo shirt, talking to a man outside a topless bar. They arrested her for loitering. The judge asked her about it. She explained that she is the bartender and was cleaning up an overturned trash can with the help of a customer. The judge told the arresting officer, "I see nothing improper here. If anything, she's over-dressed." The accused took off the uniform jacket the officer had covered her with and went back to work.


Court Rules...

Virtual Clothing in Public No Offense

CHICAGO, October 4, (AP) — A municipal court here has ruled that the wearing of virtual clothing in public is not, in itself, a punishable offense. In a ruling made public yesterday, the 5th District Court of Chicago ruled that a woman who wore a virtual dress while shopping in a local department store was not breaking the law. The complaint was brought by the store, which alleged the woman was "merely a sensation-seeker".

"The law requires that you clothe the genitals," Judge Myron Hegel ruled. "The accused was wearing a skirt and a virtual blouse with collar and cuffs. She appeared to be as stylish and well-dressed as other customers and was in possession of enough money to purchase the merchandise offered in the store. No breach of the law is involved. If the store wishes to exclude and embarrass a customer, that's up to them."

In a statement issued by Marshall Field following the ruling, the store emphasized that the action was taken without approval of the management, and that...

.oOo.

Grace Maginnis says...

... Guests at Linda Moore's latest shindig say that she's still wild about VeeCees, the virtual clothing. Reports are that once again, all the guests dressed virtually — virtually naked, that is... And Linda's not the only one giving virtual parties!

.oOo.

Washington Post, The Style Section, November 26.

Expectations that the virtual clothing craze had peaked were dashed Wednesday when Sissy Jamesen, personal assistant to Senator Wendell Robinson (R-MA) accompanied him to the White House Thanksgiving reception for Prime Minister Lev Przbezewski wearing a dazzlingly colorful virtual evening gown based on a Courrèges design.

Onlookers noted Ms. Jamesen was chatting amiably with the First Lady and that the Prime Minister's attractive wife, Zelda, appeared quite interested in the design of her skirt.

.oOo.

Business Week, December 15.

VeeSes — Supermarket Sleeper.

The remarkable success of Still Waters Fashions' lines of virtual clothing has obscured an even more remarkable marketing bonanza. Still Waters' licensing agreements with L'Eggs, the hosiery marketer, have far exceeded expectations of either partner. L'Eggs, which manufactures and markets traditional hosiery, as well as making private-branded virtual stockings in standard styles and colors under the license, is hard pressed to keep merchandise on the racks. The fancy designs, sold on racks next to the L'Eggs product, are selling just as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.