Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 21: Labor Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Labor Day - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

"Hi. I'm Al O'Malley."

"You're kidding. O'Malley?"

"Well, my grandfather called himself Johnson, but during the Roots thing, my dad found out our ancestors had been owned by a guy named O'Malley. We changed our name."

"Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I meant, you're Al O'Malley in Atlanta. I'm Harry Katz, Chicago. Saul's dad."

"For Christ's sake! Harry, we've been trying to skin each other for years."

"Well, you finally got me. Bare as a baby. How's business?"

"Great. You sent me the first Still Waters catalog. Now we're all family. Come meet Margaret, my wife."

"Muriel, you got a minute? Come meet an old friend."

"I'm Margaret. You're the Katzes?"

"Margaret, you've got some nerve, wearing a virtual bathing suit to dinner."

"Well, I didn't wear anything the rest of the day, Muriel. What do you call what you're wearing?"

"More fun, Margaret. Come sit next to me."


At Ken's house, Pat and Tina made breakfast.

"Uh... have a good night, Tina?"

"You know I did. The doors were open and we didn't pull the curtains between our rooms. We watched you two for a while. Listened, too."

"That's one reason we left the lights on. Glad you did, too... You've changed a bit since the Fourth."

"Boy, I'll say. And thanks to you and Judith."

"I suspect you've done most of it."

"Well, and Fred, too. He's kept me stirred up so much since then, I hardly get anything done when he's around. Not that I mind, you understand. I haven't had so much loving since we were first married."

"Why's that?"

"Well, you know. I let being wife-and-mother-and-pillar-of-the-community get between my legs instead of my husband."

"I like the way you put that."

"Somehow, we lost the fun of sex with each other. I think we've got that back. Now, well, our social life hasn't changed much, but we've got a home that's a lot happier... You like watching, do you?"

"New discovery. And we like being watched. Wonderful. Makes me hot thinking of it."

Dean spoke up. "Is there anything you'd like me to do about that?"

"God, I almost forgot you guys were here. Hang on a little while, love, will you? After breakfast."

Fred said, "Pat, Tina's a new woman. She looks better, she's a lot happier, I think. And you can be sure I am. She's got Heather sending her VeeCees all the time and seeing her around the house is better than going to the picture-show."

"Are you saying I look like a dirty movie?"

"No. I'm saying you look like... well, you look like every boy's fantasy."

"As long as I'm yours. Here's your breakfast. Coffee?"

Pat said, "Hon, how'd you like the show last night?"

"Wonderful. I loved watching Tina. Especially when she was on top. Just like I love watching you when we do it."

"Same here," Fred said, "Seemed like last night, we'd screw some and look some and..."

"Know what?" Tina said, "I don't think we've ever lasted so long. We'd get real hot, then stop and watch you until we couldn't hold still any more."

"We did that, too. I saw you watching. Seemed to last forever. Dean and I loved it... More coffee, toast, Tina?"

"No, plenty, thanks... Fred!... Hold still a minute."

"Tina?"

"Yes, Pat?"

"How about we all..."

"Yeah, great. Same bed, okay?"

"You keep that horny man away from me, though. Dean's my only."

"Count on it. We're not sharing sex with anyone. Doesn't mean we can't share a bed, though. Can't wait to see what it feels like."


"Wow, Mei-Ling. Did you really travel like that?"

"Mary, why not? I look entirely respectable. Don't I, Jimmy?" She wore a cotton cardigan over a virtual cheong-sam. The sweater was unbuttoned, but showed nothing other than the pattern on her skin. "Of course, Josh kept wanting to play with me," she slipped the sweater off and put it aside.

"The flight attendant loved it," Jimmy said, "but I don't think she really understood what she was seeing."

"Hey, kids!" Heather called. "Come on down to the pool." The children shed their clothes where they stood and ran off.

"Sandy, I'm glad to see you." Mei-Ling gave her a hug.

"Meet Judith Huxley, Heather's mom."

"You look heavenly, Mei-Ling. What a beautiful dress."

They walked into the living room.

"Oh. How wonderful. Who is that?" Mei-Ling asked.

"Me. Margaret O'Malley. Like it?"

"Wonderful. I never knew Will had done African-Americans. What's he call it?"

"Persephone. He says the time she spent in Hades was like our time in slavery. Well, anyway, I think it's great. We were here a few weeks ago. He made me wash off my VeeCees to pose, though. I was having so much fun with them, I almost refused."

"I'm glad you didn't. Come here where I can see you next to it... Boy, he's got the skin tones just perfect... Maybe he'll do me, too. You know, I'm just wild about VeeCees."

"I saw you when you came in. Had me fooled."

Anne walked past. "You should see what she wears to work."

"What's that?"

"We run a gallery of oriental erotic art. I design the Breastworks and we sell a lot of my own work, breast ornaments, erotic sculpture. I usually wear just tights and a bolero, so I can demonstrate the ornaments. I thought about leaving off the tights when it got hot this summer — I could use Virtual Stockings — but I stayed with tights."

"Why? I think they're wonderful."

"Me, too. But I want customers to pay attention to my jewelry... I think I'll get some sun, but I need a shower first; get this dress off. Margaret, you're bare already, how about washing my back?"

"Honey, I'll wash anything you'll let me."

"Let's go try it out."


"Okay, meeting time," Anne said. "We told you we were going to put you to work this weekend, so here's the setup. Oh, and thanks to Tina and Muriel for organizing the KP. It's going to make things a lot easier.

"We're going to try to do rehearsals of the introduction on Saturday and Sunday and on Monday again if we need to. You'll each have a starting outfit, and we'll be putting two more on each of you as the show progresses. Saul and I will read the presentation script as the rest of you work, so we can be sure about timing. Only one thing. Two or three of you guys are going to have to wear dresses."

"Me!"

"Me!..."

All the male guests volunteered and a mild argument broke out over who should be chosen.

"Knock it off, guys," Heather said. "You'll draw lots. Winners do dress-ups. Losers wash backs afterwards."

"How can you lose in a deal like that?" Jim asked.

Muriel asked, "If we're working Saturday, what about Mary? Doesn't she ride?"

"Yes, she and Ken and Sarah are excused. Since it's just the first run-through it won't matter much. We'll have plenty of problems left over for when they're here... Muriel, do you and Harry mind missing synagogue?"

"No, Anne. Not in a good cause. We're here to work with you."

"Thanks. Oh, Jim, how are you doing with Victoria's Secret?"

"Pretty good. They agree in principle, but a lot is going to depend on how the introduction goes. If it's a success, you're in."

"That's what we figured," Saul said. "We've got to make a real splash."

"Did you show them the product?"

"Yes, Anne, but only photographs. Denise offered to wear a virtual blouse, but I decided to wait. When it's real, we can really sell them."

"Will," Anne said, "What's happening with the stuff you're doing for Al?"

"You've all seen Persephone. Oh, and Al, Harry wants that for the Katz Collection, just like I said he would, and just like the other Goddesses. You'll have to fight that out with him."

"He's been trying to skin me for years... I just might leave that to Margaret and Muriel. Maybe we can have the one you did of Muriel — Ruth, is it? — if we give up Persephone."

Muriel muttered to Margaret, "Looks more like Jezebel to me. But who am I to argue?"

Mary said, "All horse trading has to be done through Still Waters Farms, guys. We want our cut."

Pat said, "Uh, Will? If you've done Goddesses of them, how about me? And, I saw the picture you did for Ken and Mary's bedroom. I love it. Would you consider a commission?"

"Me, too," said Tina.

"I don't know, Mom. I have a problem there."

"What do you mean, a problem?"

Margaret intervened, "Pat, Will explained it when we were here before. He's discovered he can't really draw a woman's sexuality unless he's experienced it himself. He showed us a picture he'd done of you. It was technically great, but it lacks something."

"Oh... Oh... well. My God, I'm blushing," she laughed. "Will, you show me that picture later, will you?"

"Sure, Mom... Anne, as far as stuff for Al, I've done a couple of Erotics and Explicits, but Al and Margaret are the only models I have."

"Will, suppose you come down to Atlanta?" Al suggested. "You might like to meet some of our friends."

"Let me think about that, Al, okay?"

Ken said, "Al, you may find that, in his way, Will's as conservative as Pat and Tina. But, I'm sure you'll work something out."

"Anne," Tom asked for attention, "I need to raise something we talked about a while ago. We're going to need more space. Heather needs it, and if we keep on expanding the art line, for that, too. Of course, that's not even considering what happens if VeeCees and VeeJays take off. Ken came to me the other day, and we've got an idea."

"Let's have it."

Ken began. "I'm going to start work expanding the stables, Anne. I've got a pretty big project in mind. Among other things, I need a general contractor who understands what I want. I also need someone who understands intelligent construction — networking, computers and all that. I think Tom can do that for me. At the same time, there's a piece of land on the highway back of my house I've figured could be used for a general-purpose office building; the zoning's already in place. My suggestion is, I build a building there to your specifications and rent it to you. Tom acts as contractor for me on my whole project and for you as well."

"Tom, I take it you're willing to do this?"

"Yes, Anne, we need the space, and I think the whole thing will pay off. There will be some minor advantages in networking the whole project at the same time, and we can help him with the software he needs. I figure we can charge Ken a reasonable fee to do his general contracting, and we can put that into the kitty. It'll offset the cost of the building, too."

"I'm not sure we ought to be in construction as well as art, graphics, clothing, jewelry and all the rest of the stuff."

"Anne, I'm not proposing a new business, I'm just saying I can do some work that will benefit all of us, the whole family, the company. When the work is done, I'm still here to do what I'm doing now. In fact, I'll only be expanding my present job to handle Ken's needs. He's not going to do it all at once, so I won't be over my head. At least, not much."

"Saul?"

"We need to know how the introduction turns out, Anne, before we commit for a new building. I don't want to jump too fast."

"Anyone else?... Here's my take on it. Nothing's going to happen by next Wednesday, or whenever. Tom, you and Ken go ahead and plan an office building for us — just don't spend any money you don't need to. Right, Sigrid?"

"Right,"

"By the time we have the introduction, you'll be ready on that; we can make a decision. And anyway, you can get going with what Ken needs."

"Good, I like it."

Ken said, "There's another thing, Anne, and it may not be something we can decide today."

"Sounds heavy. What?"

"I guess you know I've never put a name on the stables. Haven't really thought about it. But earlier, when Al and Harry were horse trading..."

"Me and Muriel, Ken," Margaret said.

"Whatever. Mary said, 'Still Waters Farms'. Would you have any problem letting us use that name? I like it."

"So do I," said Mary, "even though it was a slip of the tongue."

"We'd better think about that, Ken. I don't see any problem offhand, but we need to think about the legal side, talk to the lawyer."

"Sure, I understand. Just think about it."

"Anne," Margaret asked, "Who is your lawyer?"

Anne named the firm. "They're people Harry knows. Been okay so far."

"Well, if you ever want a change, think of me."

"Margaret," Harry said, "These guys don't mean anything to me. If the guys want to change firms it's no skin off my neck."

"Well, thanks, Harry. Of course, I don't want to use unethical inducements..."

"Like screwing Saul, you mean?" Anne asked with all innocence.

"Never. At least not where the Bar Association can see me. But also, I'm not exactly next door. Atlanta's a long way away."

"I don't know, Margaret," Harry said. "If the new products take off, this'll be a nation-wide business. It is already, just on a smaller scale. Won't matter where you are. And I don't really think the local people could handle that."

Saul sighed. "An awful lot's going to change after the introduction."

"Well, on the other hand, hon, maybe not," Anne said.

"We'll see, won't we?"


Tom and Sigrid drove to the airport to pick up their parents. When they got back, the rest of the group was setting out dinner.

"Hey, everyone. Greetings!"

"Inge. Susan. Get comfortable and belly up."

The men wandered around, getting acquainted. Eventually they all settled down to eat sweet corn, hamburgers and salad.

"We missed you Memorial Day," Muriel said.

"We decided to spend it together," Susan said.

"After you got together at New Years you decided you liked it, right?"

Doug said, "Never was any doubt of that, Muriel, we just had trouble getting organized. Sigrid broke the ice for us, bless her."

"Actually," Inge said, "we've had so much fun, we get together just about every weekend, one place or another. We only live an hour's drive apart."

"But we couldn't resist your call for help," Eric added. "We're here this weekend, and I'm looking forward to it."

Sigrid leaned against Tom and whispered, "So am I. I'm going to get your dad."


The evening was relaxed; Saturday breakfast a lazy romp on the cushions. The two couples from Ken's house wandered in looking very happy. They sat naked on the cushions like the rest and took some gentle ribbing.

"You guys are really taking a chance, coming in here looking that smug and satisfied in the morning," Harry said.

"Well, Harry, we earned it," Fred admitted. "We're still monogamous, but man! We're sure enjoying being part of a loving environment."

"Give it a try here, some night," Margaret said. "You can always 'Just say No.'"

"Boo. Hiss" — a chorus of disapproval for the expression.

"Well, you're right. We might, we might not. Just have to see, Margaret. I must say, I wouldn't mind watching you in action," Tina said. "You're just so... what? You're probably the most exuberant woman when it comes to sex I've ever met. Or, I miss my guess."

"You're right, Tina," Sandy said.

"Thank you one and all. It's good to be appreciated."


"All right, everyone," Anne called out. "Report to Heather for your first outfits. You can help each other put them on, since that's not time-dependant. When you're all ready, we'll start."

When they had all returned, dressed in their VeeCees, Anne said, "Saul and I will read the spiel, you do the walk-and-turns, then go back for your change. This time, if something goes wrong, just yell out 'Stop' and we'll see what needs to be done."

The first part of the rehearsal went as expected. Soon after the costume changes began, however, Heather called a stop.

"Stuff isn't curing fast enough. We have to wait too long and then they're late."

Pat said, "How about hair dryers? Blow us dry and see if it cures."

The rounded up hair dryers and found they helped speed curing of the colors on cool parts of the body.

After another stop, Will was assigned to touch-up work, painting in places where the patterns did not quite reach or match in the haste of changing. Heather told him, with a grin, "Will, I don't want art. I want NOW."

They finished in time for lunch, and by general agreement showered and started again. Things went better this time, with only a few stops, none of major consequence. When they were done with the second run-through, they were exhausted. They showered and went to sit in the afternoon sun. Eventually, Mary, Ken and Sarah came in and joined them.

"How'd the rehearsal go?" Mary asked.

"We did two of them. I think we've got most of the problems licked," Anne replied.

Will asked, "How was the show? Sorry I couldn't come."

"Went well," Ken said, "the girls were fine and the audience loved the new routines. They were so proud of themselves."

"Really makes me feel good," Sarah said. "Last fall, they were a bunch of snot-nosed kids. In just a year, they're acting like women."

"Young women," Mary said. "They're a lot more sure of themselves, but they've got a way to go. And a lot still to learn about horses."

"Well, at least that'll keep them coming back," Saul said.

Sarah added, "We're going to have to think of a program for the ones who want to go further than just what we're doing now."

"Mary, How'd you do?" Lucy asked.

"Took two firsts and a second today. Some new people there. Very good. I just wasn't as good. I'll win the next one, though."

When people began drifting off to the Big Bed that evening, Pat said to Tina, "What do you think? You two want to go watch?"

Tina looked at Fred. "Why not? Let's go."


"Tina, what did you think about watching everyone last night?" Pat said at breakfast.

"Real turn on, Pat."

Fred said, "Really got me turned on, too, Pat. All those loving bodies."

"I loved the way those two children just slept right through it, curled up with Mei-Ling. She says sometimes they hold each other while..."

"Well, it's not my way, but they're wonderful, happy children." Tina said.

"We talked last night, Dean and I."

"What about?"

"Pat asked me if I wanted to try the Big Bed, just for us two. Not loving anyone else. I really liked sharing the bed with you guys, but..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.