Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

1 Fall/h3>

They were getting breakfast. Sarah Posito and Steve Halleck had spent the weekend enjoying the naked Still Waters lifestyle. All four women were as naked as they had been the evening before.

"Where's Sigrid?" Sarah asked.

"Doing Quickies," Mary Travis said.

"What's that?"

Heather Huxley said, "You know how guys are, they like a Quickie in the morning. We take turns, days when we have to get going in the morning. Not weekends, that's cuddle time."

"She's getting screwed four times before breakfast?"

"Depends on who's uh... up for it. Could be five today, with Steve here. Sometimes nobody. Not too often, though."

"I find this hard to believe."

"Actually, we all enjoy it. They're really eager in the morning if they're interested at all. Doesn't take long and I always come once or twice. It's funny, too."

"Funny how?"

"Usually after I come, I get all lazy and snuggly. When I do Quickies, it sort of revs me up, I come up off the bed raring to go."

"Me too," Anne Stilwell put in.

"I think I might like to try this."

"Let us know in advance, have to fit you into the schedule. As I said, we all enjoy it; you'll have to wait your turn.

"Muffins are ready," Anne called out.


The fall term at the university made a major change in their study habits. Because they had taken the summer term, this fourth semester found them with few common courses and the eight Still Waters men and women had to change their routine of communal study. Tom Harrison decided to change from an Economics major to Information Technology. By now, after all, he was Chief Information Officer of Still Waters Art, presiding over a complex local and wide-area network.

A study group. That's how it began the year before. Mary had taken Tom to bed shortly before Anne had Alex Jefferson in the sack. They began a routine of joint study, bringing Saul Katz and Will Spector into the work and the enthusiastic, loving sexuality. Studying and loving every weekend, they kept their marks within a decimal point or two of 4.0. And, when it turned out that Will was a fine artist, they began a business based on his talent.

Tom fell in love with Sigrid Sorensen, who joined their erotic exchange after they married each other and the rest of the group as well. Heather, also an artist, moved in after an intense afternoon with Alex.

Their home was a well-preserved, ultra-modern design created in the 1920's by a visiting French architect. Cantilevered slabs formed the roof, upper and main floors, with huge areas of windows across the front and sides of the building. The outer windows facing south were backed by another window wall a few feet inside; a perfect winter garden.

With the profits from the growing business, they upgraded some furniture, replacing the old with good, new, comfortable sofas and armchairs and taking the better old pieces downstairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.