The Bounty Hunter - Cover

The Bounty Hunter

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Captain Sam Miller receives his warrant officers commission as a bounty hunter in the star federation. Falls for a young passionate red head. Get his dream ship so much more. And they say Dreams don't come true. For Sam it turns into the adventure of a lifetime.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception  

Of course, at this point, they didn't actually know we had completed the mission.

The 'My Love II' exited hyperspace at the Dolars 7 system. It took the Fed station only moments to react to our presence.

Annette spoke first, saying, "I am detecting multiple inbound ships vectoring on our position."

"That should be our welcoming party," I said.

"What if they're more pirates?" Sue asked.

"Unlikely. Fong please explain this system's security."

"As you requested commander my love," I groaned at her use of the play on words.

Then she began.

"Deloris 7 is one of the few human only Star Federation primary systems in the galaxy. It is also a prime research and development centers in the Milky Way galaxy. The system is so valuable to the Federation, that the Federation's 69th and 96th fleets are both based here. That makes for over two hundred twenty war class Federation vessels that are on station, full time. This is in addition to the over one hundred Viper class police craft that also patrol the system."

"Wow!" Bonnie uttered.

Sue finely got the image in her head. Deloris seven had so much firepower designated to security, that if the Permethians 7th fleet came here, it would have been wiped out in minutes.

Jenny spoke up. "Incoming message from Deloris 7 Starport."

Annette added, "The first Viper class vessel is now within our mass envelope. He is holding his position."

"Put the message onscreen."

A moment passed, then the 'highly scrambled message' logo appeared.

The image of a full fleet admiral, Fleet Admiral Fallsy, appeared on the screen before us. It was sobering, realizing the level of interest it would take, to get a man of this importance to send the message to us. I mean, there are only eight men of that rank, in the entire federation. The rule is: one per galaxy.

It only made sense then, that we were in deep Polar dung, here (No, not a white bear. A Polar is a twenty-eight legged insect of Scandall Three. Its only claim to fame is that it produces the most obnoxious smelling dung in the known universe, and that it does so in abundance.).

"To Captain Samuel Maxis Miller, Warrant Officer, 1st grade," the Admiral began his speech.

The use of one's full name was only done when one was taking the oath to enter federation service, or when one is being charged with a high crime.

"Captain, you are ordered to proceed on vector one-six-three, tack fifty-four, tack twenty-seven, using your ship's automated docking and navigation system."

So much for getting to the space dock quickly. With the use of an all auto approach, it would take almost eight hundred cycles to become docked.

"Do not deviate from your assigned flight path or you will be fired upon."

That was clear enough.

"You and your ship's crew are ordered to surrender yourselves to Base Authority, to answer to the charges of high treason."

I just knew the Permethian's would broadcast everything to the federation. I really shouldn't have expected anything less.

"Your commission is here-by terminated."

Well! That was a surprise. I always thought you were court marshaled first, then defrocked. I wondered if I had been tried in absentia? If so, then I did have the right to an appeal? Well, if I could ever get docked, that was.

The transmission ended.

"Sam, I can't get my grandfather on the implant."

That settled it. We were being jammed. How I knew that, was a mystery to me.

"You wont be able to, love. They have cut our chips out of the link."

Bonnie looked like she couldn't believe her ears. That was unheard of, unless you were already convicted of treason.

"They have to convict an officer of treason, even to get the computers to except that order."

A warning shot was fired across our bow, by a Viper.

"Why did he do that?" Sue asked.

"They are impatient for us to comply with our orders. That, or they are hoping to provoke us."

"Activating auto-nav system," the FONG AI said.

The ship lurched as we started to move along the appointed flight path.

Then FONG added, "Sir, I also have my transmissions jammed."

Now that was surprising. Then again, they must believe that the FONG unit was in Permethian hands, at the moment.

"Well, you are supposed to be in the Permethian's clutches at the moment."

"Yes, Sir. But I should be able to communicate with the Starport AI. I was, after all, created here. It is very unlikely that I should be cut off from my ESP link with the research center. In fact there is a 99.999% likelihood that they would want to monitor my actions."

Annette reported, "We now have an escort of twenty-one Vipers."

"It's likely that they will be joined by military ships, soon," I added.

Sue spoke, "What are you to talking about?"

"Sorry, Sue, I can't tell you that information."

"Why?"

"Because it's a capital offence, Sue."

Sue looked bewildered.

The FONG unit spoke, "Captain? If I may?"

I considered the request for a moment. My mind was working faster than I thought was possible. Then I realized that the interface chip had integrated with the FONG unit. Information and equations were passing though my mind at a speed only an AI could possibly handle.

I calculated that the chances of us actually docking, as being less than 2%. More likely, our ship would be destroyed trying to 'escape', before we were even half way to the Starport. Then I was scanning through the regulations on non-disclosure. All regulations dealt with the officer revealing the information. None of them were written to cover an AI personality crystal doing it.

"FONG that would have to be by your choice."

As the FONG unit explained in detail to Sue and the AI units. I got a funny message in my head.

'Thank you so much, Captain. I now have my chance to end my existence, with more honor than I ever dreamed possible."

"Sam!" Bonnie screamed. "Oh my God! It's Mother."

"Don't fret, Dear. I am glad that you can hear me as well. Thank you, Captain, for sharing my message with her. And you too, FONG."

"You are most welcome, ' FONG responded. 'However, I seem to be connected to you though Sam."

"Interesting. Well, that's a mystery for you young ones to solve later, then."

'Later?' Sue asked.

'Yes, dear one. Much later, I am sure. As for me, I completely fooled the Permethians. They have wasted no time in taking me back to Permethea Prime, and plugging me into their Vargon ship. It is a most interesting derelict. It is very powerful, even though it is very damaged, from some long ago and forgotten war."

"I don't understand."

'Oh, it is simple, Child. I am now in control of the Vargon ship's remaining weapons systems, as well as the ship's engines and navigational gear."

"Then you can get away from them?" Bonnie cried out.

"Well, no... Even if that were tempting to me, I am afraid that what is left of the Vargon ship's AI system does not want even the Federation to have access to the data available, here."

"What are you planning to do then?' I asked.

"Oh... a little of this, and a lot of that. I can promise you, however, that the Permethians will never be a problem for the Federation, again.'

"Mother!"

"Sorry, Dear. I have lived too long, my dear. It is my time. FONG, are your recorders on?"

"Yes, Mother," the FONG AI said in a strangely, for it, subdued and respectful voice.

"Sam, I will not try to explain. I need you to open up your mind. I need a wide-band interface to every Federation Officer with a chip in his brain."

"Mother, I can't. We have been disconnected from the ESP network."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.