Carla The Showoff - Cover

Carla The Showoff

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Tony tells us what it was like living the exhibitionist lifestyle with Carla.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Carla's involvement in her latest play meant a cool-down period of sorts in the sexual arena for us. This is not say that we no longer had sex -- indeed, we did, to the tune of at least once every night or so -- but the extracurricular and obsessive nature of our sexual antics slowed to a comfortable simmer. At least they did for me. But as you can tell from the previous chapter, Carla's libido took no back seat when it came time for me to do some serious buckling down due to school and such. If anything, her passion escalated to a height that actually frightened me a bit and concerned me into wondering what was going on with my lovely girlfriend. I wondered if she needed more focus in her life in order to really be happy. I mean, I've always had a high sex drive, but lately, Carla had been positively ravenous, to the point that she seemed to be neglecting all else in her life. I confess a part of me found this incredibly erotic and thrilling, while another part of me really began to worry about her.

For too long, Carla had been pretty much goal-less, out of school and out of work (she quit her part-time job after we decided we could make ends meet -- though just barely -- on my earnings from the convenience store job I held, coupled with my tutoring an increasingly steady flow of students). Worse, Carla had even shied way from her beloved acting for several months. Auditions seemed to go poorly for her because she said she simply couldn't get interested in the play. She kept insisting that she was waiting for the right play to break out and do better and try harder, but I was beginning to believe that my sultry Carla was even more of a hedonist than I could ever hope to be.

More often than not lately, I'd come home and find Carla very drunk and very naked, sprawled on the couch and masturbating furiously. I could tell by her sweat-soaked body that she'd been at it for a long time, yet she pounced on me and insisted that I take her. Most of the time, I was only too happy to oblige. Other times I'd find her chatting away on the phone, lying on our bed, having what she called "abso-fucking-lutely delicious" phone sex with some lucky guy that she insisted enjoyed it too, but only "for kicks from afar, so don't go jealous on me, lover."

Then the right play came along and Carla dove into it with a dedication that I hadn't seen in her in sometime. Carla wore very little to these rehearsals -- a loose blouse tied carelessly at the middle, leaving a lot of cleavage and all of her stomach exposed; a tight pair of cut-offs that revealed slices of buttock heaven to the lucky folk behind her, and either a pair of black open-toed pumps that highlighted her perfectly manicured, red-polished tootsies or a pair of flip-flops. Sometimes, she wore nothing at all on her feet.

One night I thought to surprise Carla after my night class. I knew she'd be out of rehearsals around ten o' clock or so, so I stayed at the university library and then took off for the theatre. I figured we could both do with a late bite to eat and then maybe we could drive around and allow Carla to display herself. I was feeling particularly horny on this night and because of the rigorous demands of school for me and play rehearsals for Carla, we'd actually been having days here and there when we didn't have time for more than a peck on the cheek, let alone sex or show-off fun and games.

At least that's what I thought was going on. When I got to the theatre, I found out quite differently. Maybe I was missing out on sexual rushes, but Carla certainly wasn't. I stood by the darkened front door and knocked until one of the lighting techs let me in on his way out. He mentioned that the director was going over some last minute details with Carla (who played an unstable young man's girlfriend), the play's leading man and another key actor in the drama. "Look for 'em near the back and to the left of the main stage," he said as he walked to the car.

I walked into the empty theatre and heard muted voices coming from behind the half drawn curtains. I walked behind the curtains and if I'd been a cartoon character, my jaw would've probably plummeted, bounced off the floor and then hit me squarely between my wide eyes.

"Hi, ba-bee!" Carla waved, then stood and ran to me.

She'd been sitting on a couch next to her leading man. The other actor was to her right and the director was standing in front of the trio.

It would've been hard to miss Carla even from afar: she was the only woman in the group.

She was also COMPLETELY naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.