Carla The Showoff - Cover

Carla The Showoff

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tony tells us what it was like living the exhibitionist lifestyle with Carla.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

This happened in the 1980s in Texas. Although it isn't necessary to read FLIRTING WITH EXHIBITIONISM AND INCEST to understand CARLA THE SHOWOFF, you should know that this text focuses on my girlfriend's discovery of her desire to show off. Those of you who read FLIRTING... will recall that Carla was exposed to the kink of exhibitionism from my own displays in front of my mother when I was still living at home. The more I did it, the more Carla became part of the fun and the more she seemed hungry to participate. This is partially what prompted the two of us to move into a place of our own during the spring of one of our college semesters.

Together, Carla and I found a townhouse in the city and decided to take the plunge and move in together. We'd been dating for a good eight months. Unquestionably, there was massive sexual chemistry between us. But we continued to date and get to know one another before rushing foolishly into a living situation that may have killed our close physical bond. In time, we discovered that we had much in common and we decided to go ahead and get a place together.

Still, the move-in worried me, not because I feared that I wouldn't be able to get along with Carla, but that we wouldn't be able to afford the place. After all, I was working only part-time, as a convenience store clerk and concentrating heavily on school. Thankfully, Carla used her calming charm on me. She assured me that she would get a part-time job at the college or someplace else, to help out.

From the start, it was very clear to me that Carla was going to absolutely love the freedom of the new place. Why? Well, what was the first thing she did after the last moving box was piled haphazardly atop a stack of similar bulk and the last lamp was left leaning against the upside down end table and the last of our weary friends shuffled out the door and we closed it behind him? Carla pulled her tight halter off and kicked her pants down. She hardly ever wore underwear and she was already running around barefoot, so that left her completely naked. She then threw herself on the rug and spread her legs and arms wide. I watched her light skinned body writhing on the carpet. Carla was a voluptuous five feet seven, with beautiful, natural, thirty-six-inch breasts. If she carried just a little too much on her buttocks, it only accentuated her sexuality to me. Lying on the rug, her slightly longer than shoulder-length red hair fanned around her face and made her look especially wanton and devilish.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making rug angels," she said, fanning her legs and arms.

Then she raised her arms and looked invitingly up at me and smiled. I was on her in an instant. Carla helped me pull my own shorts down, spit in her hand and worked palm and fingers over my member. She had me hard and ready in seconds and then I was sliding into her wetness and she was very turned on and I slammed into her with great force and it didn't take her long to be bucking and riding the waves of a powerful cum beneath me. Then she got up on all fours and I drilled her from behind, slamming into her ass, her generous buttocks making slapping sounds with each collision of my groin. I felt myself growing close. Carla turned her head and laughed and winked at me, then slid away from my hard-on, turned around and placed her hands behind her back, kneeling before me.

"Wash my face with it, baby," she rasped.

And I did, cum slapping her forehead, jetting onto the tip of her nose, slashing across her left eye and pumping and trailing into her mouth. Carla swallowed every drop, then used her fingers to rub the splashes all over her face. After, she licked each of her fingers greedily and flashed me her guaranteed to make you melt smile.

"Well, that's one way to christen a new place, right?" I said.

She nodded, collapsing on the rug, spent.

A moment later, I walked to the kitchen and returned with wine bottle and goblets in hand.

"And here's another."

Carla grabbed the wine bottle from me and took a long swig of the White Zin.

"Fuck the glasses, baby." She guzzled again and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Yummy!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.