Heaven On Earth - Cover

Heaven On Earth

Copyright© 2007 by Sahebji

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A fantasy...I wish it was true...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The last few lines of part 3 were:

"Now for another treat," Radha said winking at Dolma, "You'll love it. Clean babu's cock."

Mantra looked for a towel or a paper napkin and not finding any took my cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. Radha and Dolma looked at each other in surprise.

Mantra's warm mouth sent hot signals to my crotch. Blood rushed into my loins and my cock became hard.

"Go for it, Mantra. Suck harder," Dolma encouraged her with a naughty smile.

"No, that is for later," I said getting on top of Mantra and shoved my cock up her cunt.

While I fucked Mantra, Dolma and Radha got into bed and licked each other's choot.

When I woke up in the morning I was surprised to see that Radha and Dolma were already up and talking to Mantra.

Part 4:

"Hey Dolma, babu is awake," Radha said.

"AMMA, TEA FOR SHAABJI, RADHA AND ME," Dolma shouted.

"What about me?" Mantra asked.

"You are going to drink something much better," Radha giggled.

"Yes, you are going to suck shaabji's cock and swallow his cum," Dolma laughed.

"Go on my dear, you'll love it," Radha said.

"And everyday you will wake up shaabji by sucking his cock," Dolma said.

"Is that true?" Mantra asked me.

"Yes," I laughed.

Mantra took my cock in her mouth without any hesitation and started to suck. She did not suck my cock like a novice. She had sucked cock before. Soon I was about to cum and started to move my hips up and down. Mantra bobbed her head faster and faster.

"MANTRA, I AM ABOUT TO COME," I shouted.

She just looked up and nodded. She was ready to receive my cum in her mouth. "OH OHHHH Y... HESSSSSS," I screamed and started to spurt cum into her mouth.

She swallowed my cum as fast as my cock delivered it. Still some of my cum ran out from the side of her mouth and trickled down her cheeks. She continued sucking my cock till it went limp. Mantra looked up shyly and asked, "How was I?"

"You were fantastic," I said pulling her to me kissing her.

"How did babu's cum taste?" Radha asked suppressing a smile.

"Oh I liked it," Mantra replied.

Both Dolma and Radha looked at each other and exclaimed, "You mean you really liked it?"

"Yes, I always liked the taste of cum," Mantra replied innocently.

"Mantra, where did you learn to suck a cock like this?" I asked.

"I used to suck the cock of my fiancée," Mantra explained.

Ten days later one evening Shanti and I were sitting together. I could hear the girls arguing in the other room.

"What are they arguing about?" I asked.

"God knows. First there were two of them now all three find something or the other to argue about. Main thing is that it is friendly and they don't fight," Shanti explained, "Babu, I wanted to ask a question?"

"Sure, go ahead," I said.

"Aap Mantra ki gaand kab maaroge? (When are you going to fuck Mantra in her ass hole?)" Shanti asked.

"What is the hurry? Her ass hole is not running away. Let me enjoy her tight choot first," I said.

"Aap iss therah kyon nahin karte? Pahele usski gaand maarlo phir usski sakht choot ka mazaa lete rehna (Why don't you do it the other way? First fuck her in the ass hole then enjoy her tight cunt)," Shanti said.

"Is there a special reason why you are saying this?" I asked.

"Yes, both Dolma and Rahda are after me to request you to fuck her in the ass hole," Shanti chuckled.

"Why are Dolma and Radha so keen that I fuck Mantra in her ass hole?" I asked.

"It is not Dolma so much as Radha who wants Mantra's ass hole fucked," Shanti said.

"But why?" I asked.

"They were disappointed when Mantra announced that she liked the taste of cum," Shanti chuckled, "Now they want to hear her beg for mercy when your cock enters her virgin ass hole."

"All right, tell them I'll fuck Mantra in her ass hole tonight," I laughed.

That night Dolma and Radha sat on the chairs at the foot of the bed.

"Aren't you both going to sleep?" Mantra said as she got into my bed that night.

"Aaj babu teri gaand maarenge (Today babu is going to fuck you in your ass hole)" Radha said.

"And we'll watch," Dolma giggled.

"Yes, we can see babu's cock go in and out of your ass hole better from here," Radha said.

Mantra turned to me and said, "Kya aap aaj meri gaand maarenge? (Are you going to fuck me in my ass hole tonight?)"

"Yes, turn around and get on all fours," I replied.

She complied without turning a hair. I pressed her head down on the pillow and started to grease her puckered hole. Then placing my cock on her rear entrance I pushed.

"Dheere se... aap ka laurda bahut mota hai... BAHUT DARD HO RAHA HAI... OH DHEERE DHEEREE SE (Gently... your cock is very thick... IT IS HURTING... OH GENTLY)," she gasped.

"Thorda aur. Teri gaand khull rahi hai (Bear with me. Your ass hole is opening)," I said.

"HAAN LUND ANDER GHUSS RAHA HAI... OHHH... GHUSS GAYA (YES, YOUR COCK IS ENTERING... OHHH... THANK GOD IT IS IN)," she sighed.

I started the fuck motion.

"She did not scream," Radha said to Dolma.

"Mantra, itna mota laurda teri gaand main ghussa aur tu chillayi nahin. Mera khayal hai ki tu pahele bhi gaand marwa chuki hai (Mantra, it is strange that shaabji's thick cock entered your ass hole and you did not scream. I think you have been fucked in your ass hole before)," Dolma asked.

"Oh yes, many times," Mantra said, "My fiancée used to fuck me in my ass hole."

"Your fiancée has spoiled all our fun again," Dolma and Radha said holding their heads.

Shanti and I had a good laugh.

"What is the matter with them?" Mantra asked.

"I'll tell you later," I said pumping her puckered hole.

After we had finished I explained to Mantra. "Sorry to disappoint you but this was the only way I could keep his cock out of my choot," Mantra explained, "If you want I can scream now."

"No, no," Dolma and Radha exclaimed hiding their embarrassment, "No hard feelings?"

"Of course not," Mantra said and they kissed and made up.

"When babu is finished with your gaand (ass hole) then you can come with us," Radha said.

"Sure, but why?" Mantra asked.

"We'll teach you how to lick a choot," Dolma said.

"I am willing to learn," Mantra said.

"Thank God, I thought you are about to say that you have already licked your fiancée's choot," Radha giggled.

"My fiancée had a cock," Mantra said proudly.

"Thank God for that," Dolma said looking towards the sky.

We all laughed.

"Girls, take Mantra with you and enjoy yourself," I said, "Shanti, come to me."

The girls left as I slid my cock into Shanti's choot.

One day in early spring I was having a drink before lunch with Shanti. The three girls were busy in the kitchen preparing lunch.

"Shanti, what is the matter? You look worried," I said.

"I am worried. You remember I told you about befriending Nasta, a young girl, in town," Shanti said.

"Yes, I remember. What about her?" I said.

"She lost her job last week and she is very sick. If this was not enough her two small daughters fell sick yesterday," Shanti said.

"Why don't you show them to Dr. Torje. He is supposed to be very good," I said.

"They are under his treatment already but it is not helping," Shanti said.

"What does he say?" I asked.

"What can the poor man say?" Shanti said, "He is fighting a losing battle. Until she gets proper food and shifts out of her damp and cold room in the slums there can be no improvement."

"Is that all that is worrying you?" I asked.

"Yes, if a miracle does not happen soon then... ," she said.

"Why don't you bring her here? I said.

"Oh babu, may I?" Shanti said happily kissing me wildly, "You are an angel."

Shanti got up immediately and went to her room to dress.

"Hey, what is the hurry? Eat lunch and then go," I said.

"No, I must go to her now," she said leaving.

Two hours later she came with Nasta and her three young daughters. Dr. Torje was in attendance. He checked them up and prescribed the required medicine.

"Mr. Raja, you have done a fine thing today by opening your house to this poor girl," he said, "Now she has at least a fighting chance of survival."

"Don't worry Doctor she will survive," I said with conviction.

Next ten days revolved around Nasta and her children. Nasta must have been lovely before poverty and illness took their toll. She was very fair with beautiful light brown eyes and light brown hair. High cheek bones and a slight slant of the edges of her eyes betrayed a tinge of Nepalese blood in her.

The high fever had reduced her to a shadow of her previous self. Her face was stained with tears and there were dark black circles round her eyes. Her hair was dirty and unkempt.

The three children Sana 4, Roma 3 and Rama 2 were a replica of their mother. Fair, the same light brown hair and light brown slanted eyes.

In their new environment they recovered quickly but it was a week before Dr.Torje pronounced Nasta out of danger. In ten days she had recovered but still very weak.

I was surprised when Nasta accompanied by Shanti came into my room on the tenth day. "Shanti, why have you brought Nasta here? She should be in bed," I said.

"I had to. She insisted," Shanti said.

"Sir, I am most grateful to you for extending your hospitality to my children and me. I've nothing to give you in return but my body. May my choot please you," she said and opening her gown.

She was very skinny. I could count each and every bone in her body. Her breasts were small and hair was growing on her choot.

"Nasta, I'll fuck you, shove my cock up your ass hole and make you suck my cock but only when you have completely recovered," I said.

"As you wish," Nasta said.

"Nasta, tell me why did your husband throw you out," I said.

"Sir, my husband loved me but my in laws were keen on a male heir. When I got pregnant for the third time my mother in law said that if I gave birth to another girl then she will insist that my husband marries again," Nasta said, "After Rama was born my mother in law started looking for a new daughter in law. My husband did not want to marry again. She consulted an astrologer. He said, after studying my horoscope, that I was destined to give birth to girls only. In light of this my husband gave in and agreed to marry again and I was on the streets."

A week later Shanti told me that Nasta was fit enough to be fucked. The same night at dinner I announced that tonight I'll fuck Nasta.

At bedtime Radha, Dolma and Mantra seated themselves near the foot of the bed to watch the proceedings. Shanti led Nasta into my room and undressed her. Nasta looked very pretty. The dark circles around her eyes had disappeared. Her face and body had filled out. Her breasts looked much firmer and her choot was freshly shaven.

She blushed when I took her in my arms and kissed her. I kneeled between her legs and bending forward kissed her choot. Then spreading her cunt lips I licked from her swollen clit to her hole and back several times.

"Ah it feels so good," she said bucking her hips. I continued to lick and suck her clit.

"OH OHHH I AM CUMMMIIINNNNGGGGG," she yelled moving her hips up and down furiously.

I covered her and pushed my cock into her choot hole.

"AAAHHHhh," she moaned as my cock slid effortlessly inside her well-lubricated fuck tube till my pubic hair tickled her swollen clit, "Oh it is so nice to feel a hard cock inside me again."

I thrust my cock in and out of her cunt with practiced ease. I continued to fuck her, varying the speed and length of my strokes constantly. She had not been fucked for such a long time and I felt my cock stretch her cunt as it went back and forth.

"Oh sir," Nasta moaned placing her hands on my bottoms and pressed my crotch against her own.

Soon Nasta started to pump her hips upward, wanting to feel my cock deeper and deeper inside her aroused fuck hole. I felt that the muscles of her cunt taking a firm grip of my cock and milking it. A sensation I had never experienced before.

Soon she bucked and humped her hips feverishly trying to keep in rhythm with the ever-increasing speed of my strokes.

Soon we both them were about to cum. I felt my seed rising. I pumped faster and faster. Nasta was also nearly there.

Suddenly her whole body shuddered violently, her body arched and throwing back her head, she screamed, "OH Y... HES, FASTER SIR FASTER OH Y... HESS OH OHHH OHH Y... HESSSSSSSSssss," and drenching my cock with her cum fell back on the bed gasping for breath.

I rammed my cock deep inside her young body and then remained still for a fraction of a second. "OH OHHHH I AMMM CUMMMINNNNG," I yelled and started to move my cock very slowly back and forth, filling Nasta's fuck hole with my cum.

Nasta was a fantastic lay. I fucked her twice more before going off to sleep. In the morning the three girls were waiting to watch Nasta suck my cock and swallow my cum.

Nasta took my cock in hand and sticking out her tongue licked it from base to the swollen head and back wetting it thoroughly. Nasta kissed me hard while her hands explored my chest and her fingers rubbed and pinched my nipples. She sucked my lips, bit and licked her way down to my chest. Her tongue teased his nipples. Then her lips followed her hands down my body, past my naval.

I groaned as she took my hard cock in her hand and pressed it.

Nasta began to stroke my cock. She grasped my cock in her hand and squeezed it as she slowly jacked me off. Licking her lips, she bent her head lower. Her tongue snaked out to flick off the drop of pre-cum that had formed on the tip of my cock.

I gritted my teeth and moaned loudly as Nasta took my cock into her mouth. Oh her warm mouth felt good. She let her lips slide over the swollen head of my cock and around its shaft. She sucked at a steady pace. She moved the tip of her tongue in circles on the head of my cock while her hand moved up and down on my shaft.

"Oh Nasta, it feels great," I gasped as more of my cock disappeared into Nasta's mouth.

I watched fascinated as she took more and more of my cock into her mouth. She stopped when my cock hit the back of her throat. Her hands found my balls and traced patterns with her nails as she worked my cock in her mouth.

I let out a choked gasp, my hips arching up off the bed. Nasta didn't gag as my cock went deeper into her mouth. I closed my eyes as Nasta sucked me, working his cock in and out of her hot wet mouth. God she was deep throating me. I lay back enjoyed the sensations her mouth was producing.

After sometime I couldn't control myself and I grabbed a fistful of her hair and fucked her mouth hard. I moaned loudly as I felt his balls tighten.

"NASTA, I'M ABOUT TO CUM," I screamed.

My warning prompted Nasta to suck my cock with more vigor. Suddenly I exploded. My cock shot, spurt after spurt, of its creamy load deep into her mouth. Nasta swallowed as fast as she could but still a drop of my cum trickled down her chin.

I lay on the bed, my chest heaving as I sucked in air. Nasta relinquished my cock only after she had sucked the last drop of cum.

"How was I," she panted catching the truant drop on her finger and putting it in her mouth.

"Nasta, you are fantastic. When I was fucking you last night then your cunt muscles gripped my cock and milked my cock and now you deep throated me," I said, "Who taught you to deep throat?"

"No one it came naturally," Nasta giggled.

The three girls were ready to leave. "Where are you going?" I said, "I'll fuck her in her ass hole as soon as I am hard again."

"What is the use," Radha said, "She has been married for years."

"Kya tere pati ne teri gaand maari hai? (Has your husband fucked you in your ass hole?)" Dolma asked.

"Of course, hundreds of time," Nasta replied.

"See, that is what we thought," Mantra said, "We might as well finish our chores so that we can welcome her choot at leisure."

"As you wish," I said and the girls left.

After some time my cock was hard again. I asked Nasta to get on all fours and lubricated her ass hole. Then placing my cock on her puckered hole I pressed. To my surprise my cock did not enter. I pushed harder.

"SIR, IT'S HURTING," she yelled.

"You said your husband's cock has been inside your ass hole," I asked.

"Yes sir, many times," she replied. I took a firm grip of her and drawing back a little banged my cock into her rear entrance.

"AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE," she screamed as my cock entered her as hole.

Hearing her scream the three girls came running. "Who screamed?" Dolma asked.

"I did," Nasta groaned as I started the in and out motion.

"B... But you said your husband had fucked you in the butt several times," Mantra said.

"Yes it's true, but he also said that each time he fucked my ass hole it seems like the first time," Nasta said.

"Her ass hole is really tight," I said.

"Let's go back and finish our work," Radha said.

"No, let us watch," Dolma said.

"Yeah, chores can wait. Who knows what all surprises she has in store for us?" Mantra said

"After I finished I lauded the tightness of her ass hole.

"Nasta, ask him what you asked me," Shanti said.

"Yes, what is it?" I asked.

Hesitatingly Nasta said, "Sir, if you permit then my daughters and I can stay here and serve you."

"Sure, you can stay," I replied immediately, "but I'll deflower your girls on their fourteenth birthday."

"Agreed," Nasta said without hesitation.

"Wait a minute, think about it," Shanti said, "He is talking about your daughters. Once you agree then there is no going back."

"I know. What do I have to offer?" Nasta said, "Damp cold streets to live in, not knowing when they'll eat next and to lose their cherry to a street urchin or sell it for a piece of bread. No, I have decided that we will stay here."

"Girls, let us open the bubbly in honor of my new wife. Let us celebrate," I said.

A cheer went up and they busied themselves with the preparation of the party.

At five in the evening the party was in full swing. Shanti raised a toast to welcome Nasta amid us. Everyone hugged and kissed her.

"Ladies, I want to say something," I said raising my hand.

Immediately there was pin drop silence.

"Girls, since Nasta's daughters are staying here I feel ten years younger. Therefore I have decided to have children of my own," I said.

There was lot of shouting and dancing.

"I want you to give me three children each in the next five years. You can control your pregnancies by eating or not eating your anti pregnancy pills," I said, "Any questions?"

"What about Nasta?" Shanti asked.

"Nasta has already three children. Therefore she won't have any more," I said.

Nasta protested but I was adamant.

"Will you deflower our daughters on their fourteenth birthday also?" Radha asked.

"Definitely," I said, "You and your children shall call me 'papa' and call Shanti 'amma'. Shanti can continue to call me babu, like she does today.

"If we have boys?" Dolma asked.

"I would like you to give birth to girls only. If boys are born we'll accept them," I said, "The boys from the age of fourteenth onward will be under the training of Shanti. She will teach them to fuck in both front and the back hole and to eat pussy. On their sixteenth birthday they will fuck their mother in a ceremony. After that they will fuck their aunts, sisters and lastly their half sisters in that order."

The two toddlers of Nasta, Sana and Roma, climbed on to my lap and took hold of my cock. My cock immediately became hard rock. Roma, the younger of the two, tried to put my cock in her mouth while Sana held it and lisped, "Mommy, look ith ish nice."

"Yes, my dear, but you'll have to wait till you are fourteen to find out how nice it really is," Nasta laughed.

"You didn't say anything about girls sucking cock," Mantra said.

"I didn't? The girls will suck my cock on their tenth birthday," I said.

There was lot of giggling and laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"At the age of ten they won't be able to take your big cock in their mouth," Radha giggled.

"You think so? Shanti, what do you suggest?" I said seeing their point.

"Make it their twelfth birthday," Shanti suggested.

"I agree with Shanti's suggestion," I said, "The girls will suck my cock on their twelfth birthday."

Radha was the first to get pregnant. Immediately I sent Shanti to attend a midwife's course. By the time Radha was ready to deliver Shanti was at hand to deliver her baby, Amit, a boy.

After five years I had a dozen children. Radha and Mantra had a boy each and the rest were girls. During the five years Nasta kept pestering me to allow her to have babies also. I continued to refuse. With time other girls also joined her cause.

"Papa, it is unfair that Nasta is not permitted to have your children," they said.

I did not give in. In the sixth year Shanti took her side also.

"Babu, Nasta loves you. You must fulfill her wish of bearing your children," she said to me one day.

"If I permit her I must let the others also have more children," I said.

"We don't mind," others said in a chorus. I had to admit defeat.

"Alright, I agree," I said, "but our house is already cramped. First let me make the second floor inhabitable."

They all agreed.

The contractors encountered many difficulties completing the job while we occupied the first floor. It took them nearly two years to complete the job.

"Can I have the babies now?" Nasta asked one evening after the contractors were out of the house.

"All right ladies you can have two children each in the next three years," I announced, "Let us make it interesting. The mother who produces the maximum girls will get special privileges."

"What privileges?" they asked.

"I'll decide on the privileges after consulting Shanti," I said, "Today Nasta and Dolma are leading with three girls each."

"That is no competition. One of them is sure to win," Mantra said.

"Not necessarily," I said, "Every one of you stands a chance. Think about it."

Three years later all the girls were in the last stages of their second pregnancy. They had already given birth to a child each. Nasta had a son while the others had a daughter each. Dolma was leading with four daughters.

"Shanti, if you can manage things alone then I am thinking of visiting my family," I said.

"Sure I'll manage," Shanti said, "don't be away for too long because Nasta quite ready to deliver."

"I was thinking of a week to ten days," I said.

"Okay, but don't extend your stay," Shanti said, "Otherwise you will miss the birth of her child."

I sent a telegram to Rajan and left immediately. Two days later I arrived and was given a royal welcome. I noticed that the atmosphere of the house had undergone a radical change. I mentioned this fact while eating lunch.

"It has. Thanks to you. Since you deflowered Sarita her attitude has completely changed," Rajan laughed, "We don't have maids now but choots."

"Where do you get them?" I asked.

"We have no idea," Rajan said, "Sarita recruits them. They are fourteen year old virgins."

"To be more precise 'they are virgins' when they start working here but lose their virginity on the very first night here," Sunil laughed.

"Didn't you ask her?" I asked.

"Yes we did but she was evasive," Sunil said.

"And you let her get away with it," I said.

"We did not press her. The truth is that we never cared," Rajan said.

"She is very efficient. As soon as a girl is sixteen Sarita replaces her by a fourteen year old virgin," Rajan said.

"She also tries to get girls with long tongues, like Aditi," Madhu giggled.

"Who is Aditi?" I asked

"You see that girl standing by the door?" Rajan asked. I nodded.

"Her name is Aditi. It is her third day here. I opened her choot two nights ago and Sunil took her ass hole cherry last night. If you want you can fuck her tight choot tonight."

"Tonight she is mine," Madhu said, "Raja, you can fuck her tight choot later."

"No problem, I'll fuck her later," I laughed.

"Raja, I would have sent her to you but I've been looking forward to her visit. Sarita says she has a deliciously long tongue," Madhu said, "Aditi, come here and show Raja master your tongue."

Aditi blushed and stuck her tongue out. Her tongue was really long and slim.

"What happens if they get pregnant?" I asked.

"We take care but if still a girl gets pregnant, which is not very likely, then we keep the baby girls and the maids can take the baby boys with them when they leave or give them to an orphanage," Sunil said, "Sarita runs a small nursery in the basement."

That night Sarita came to my room. We had a delicious fuck.

"I am glad that you have come," Sarita said while we were resting after the fuck.

"Why? Don't Rajan and Sunil fuck you enough?" I laughed.

"They both love my choot," Sarita giggled.

"Then why are you glad?" I asked.

"Because I have a young virgin with a deliciously tight cunt for you to deflower," Sarita said.

"If I had not come then what would have happened?" I asked putting my finger up her cunt.

"Then Rajan master... no he opened Aditi... Sunil master would have opened her choot at the end of the month," Sarita said.

"Won't Sunil mind if I pop her cherry," I asked.

"I don't think so," Sarita said, "You have the first right to take her virginity."

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Her name is Seema. She is our daughter," Sarita said.

"Our daughter? You must be joking," I laughed.

"No, I became pregnant on the night you bust my cherry," Sarita said, "Are you having second thoughts of deflowering her?"

"Not the least," I laughed, "Incest means nothing to me. I'd fuck any woman in the world."

Sarita giggled.

"Why are you giggling?" I asked.

"Nothing important. Would you like to see Seema?" Sarita asked.

"Of course, is she waiting outside?" I asked.

"No but I've her photo," Sarita got out of bed and came back with a photograph.

"This is Seema," Sarita said proudly, "isn't she pretty?"

"Yes, but isn't she very young?" I said.

"She will be thirteen in couple of months," Sarita said.

"Deflowering her now might harm her," I asked.

"I don't think so. She had her first period few days ago," Sarita said.

"In that case she is just ripe to receive a cock up her cunt," I said, "When is the F- Day?"

"In couple of days," Sarita said.

"Does she know that I am her father?" I asked.

"No, I'll tell her when you two meet," Sarita said.

"What did your father say when he found out you were with child?" I asked.

"He said that Raja master was right," Sarita said, "You are a slut and never spoke to me again. He died last year."

"Any regrets?" I asked.

"None what so ever," Sarita said snuggling up to me, "I have everything I want here."

"Present your ass hole, you slut," I chuckled.

She turned over and I rammed my cock into her gaand (ass hole).

In the morning Sarita sucked my cock. "Your seed is still very creamy and thick," she said, "I want you to make Seema pregnant like me."

"And you want me to come back in thirteen years to deflower her daughter," I chuckled.

"That would be wonderful," Sarita said and left.

In the next four nights I fucked the four maids, Aditi, Selma, Soha and Suzy, turn by turn.

On the fifth night Sarita brought Seema with her. She was much prettier than her photograph. She was not very tall and was wearing a light pink frock. Her boobs were too big for her age.

"Seema, you wanted to meet your father, didn't you?" Sarita asked. The girl nodded.

"This is your father," Sarita said pointing to me.

"Oh." Seema exclaimed and stood smiling shyly at me.

"Come, my dear," I said spreading my arms and she ran into my embrace.

While hugging her I pressed her big tits.

"Aap meri chuchiyan kyon daba rahe hain? (Why are you squeezing my tits?)" she said pouting.

"Your tits are so big. I was checking if they were real," I laughed.

"They are real," Seema said with a hurt look, "if you don't believe me then you can ask mama."

"No need," I laughed continuing to hug her.

"EEEEEEKKKKKKKK," she screamed as put my hand under her frock.

"Why are you screaming now?" Sarita said.

"He... He... He has put his hand under my... oh papa please don't touch my choot... I'll die of shame," Seema said trying to pull my hand out.

"What has he doing now?" Sarita giggled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.