Lightning! - Cover

Lightning!

Copyright© 2007 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sheila arrives at the beach house a day early. Her host isn't pleased. They play tennis and dance and then both of them are more comfortable. She wonders if her stepmother set this all up. Then, she faces a choice that will cause a major change in her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The morning Sheila had to go, she pulled Kelly into the double shower. Kelly soaped her and looked with her blue eyes directly into Sheila's, then engulfed Sheila in her arms and said, "Give me your tongue."

They nourished on kisses and tongues and naked wet soapy bodies throbbing. Sheila ran her hands down Kelly's back to her ass and teased her slippery anus. When she put her finger slightly in then out several times, Kelly's ass clinched and her hips thrust in excitement. Then, Sheila moved her finger lightly in her ass and rubbed her wet soapy nipple and down her belly to her clitoris with the other hand. By the time Sheila teased the riot button, it took very few touches to make Kelly moan in ecstasy.

They faced each other and began a series of long, lingering kisses, the kind that convey real love. Their mouths experienced joy and their soapy wet bodies were dynamite together.

Kelly recovered and looked directly into her eyes. Then, she took Sheila's breasts in her hands. She caressed, skillfully licking the water away from Sheila's sensitive neck. When she stopped caressing the whole breasts, she began gentle, then more intense squeezes on Sheila's nipples. The electricity went directly to her clitoris. Kelly's hands followed and she pressured the swollen pussy until it exploded. Sheila's belly contracted so hard that she bent over as the spasms came and came again.

"Oh, God, Kel, that was incredible. I can't believe we waited this long."

"Sheila, I need to tell you something. This is a wonderful day that I have dreamed about for a long time. It was even better than I dreamed. I had no idea that you had those feelings for me. Come and kiss me."

"Maybe we'd better tell each other how we feel, sometime."

When Sheila loaded the car to leave, Kelly kissed her fervently, and said, "I hope we can do this again."

"I have always wanted you, too, Kelly, and I couldn't ever tell you. We have to find another time and place to be together."

"Sheila, love, please hear me, if you don't know it and you should, this man is not trivial in your life. I am your friend, but you have to face this. Love him or leave him, it is your choice, but you need to decide. Don't play with his heart."

"I'm not sure I can leave him, Kel. He seems to be inside my skin. Right now, I would die if he left me. Maybe I'm hopeless."

"You have never said those words about anyone. Okay, maybe the guy you wanted to marry in college, but even then, you were cool and calm. I think he did you a favor by marrying the rich girl."

"I'm edgy. I've known him a week and it seems like forever. I believe I could move in with him and never have a second thought."

"Sheila! You have to get your head on. You are infatuated and find him a nice sex object. Give it some time."

"Guilty on both counts. Of course, I'll give it some time. He hasn't asked."

Just then, they heard the big diesel FedEx truck coming up the driveway. The driver hopped out, and ran over toward them, "This is for Sheila Andrews. Is that you?"

"Thank you. Where do I sign?"

"Kelly.This is it. This is the offer. We'll just see how well I did," as she ripped open the envelope. "Kelly, it is really $5000 more than he offered first. Now I really owe Gregory one."

"Congratulations, kid, but I'll bet he'd like both of them."

She quickly dialed his number and got his phone mail. "Gregory, you were right. The offer just came and it was for $5000 more. Thank you for the help. I will see you soon."

On the way to the freeway, big tears came down her cheeks. Sheila, cry or drive, but don't try to do both. Pull over, dry your eyes, and get control. "Love him or leave him, it is your choice, but you need to decide." Kelly told her.

Back on the road, She relived the incredible days. Interviewing, lightning storms, the most incredible sexual experiences of her life. More real sex in that one week than in her whole life before. Her panties were wet from remembering the last shower with Kelly. Better watch your speed. Use the cruise. Takes longer if you get a ticket.

It was a weird script. Gregory told you to lift your hips, to take off your bra, to sit on him, and that's exactly what you told Kelly. Even the lightning was a backdrop. Would I have had the nerve to touch Kelly if he hadn't urged me. Would I?

Forget the past, what's going to happen in Atlanta? I just can't jump out of Kelly's bed and into his this afternoon? Can I? What is troubling you now? Maybe because Kelly asked you questions about Gregory that you could not answer, like his name and whether he is married and what he does with his time. Three days in the sack with him and you know nothing.

He listened to your every word and probably could still pass a difficult test on your life. Why didn't you find out anything about him? Because you forgot Marketing 101—LISTEN TO THE CLIENT! You asked no questions except about Stephanie, and you learned nothing. So, all he knows is that you're jealous of Stephanie. It didn't take him long to figure that out. Can you get your head back on and learn a few things?

Better get in touch with your feelings, girl. What do you want him to do? What do you want?

"Well, now, we'll just interview him in-depth," she told the speedometer happily.

She decided to drive the six hours straight through, stopping only to pee and get a snack from the vending machine. He greeted her with an avid kiss when she arrived. Plenty of time for the dress. They had a lingering lunch near his house, then he said, "You know, Sheila, you can stay here as long as you like and do your research, send out any resumes, and make phone contacts. I know you have to get on with your life, but please stay," he invited.

"Gregory, I just have to get organized and get my plans in order. How will I do that?" That's what I will call him. That's the name his mother gave him.

"There is a room downstairs that has a desk, a phone, and a cable modem for your laptop. Use it as you like." Gregory?

Then, "The bad news is that I have to go to Cleveland this evening for two days. I had so looked forward to being with you. Maybe you can drop me off at the MARTA. That way, you will have the car. That will give you absolute privacy to do your work. Would that be okay with you?"

Disappointed that he was leaving, she was confused and pondered the options. She said, "Uhhh, sure. Okay. How long will you be gone? Should I meet you? Of course, I'll meet you, when will you be back?"

"Looks like a couple of days. I'd really like it if you picked me up at the MARTA station when I get back. I'll talk to you on the phone before I get there.

"I hate to rush, but it's almost two-thirty. We need to get you to Angelina's," he said suddenly. "I will pack. When you come back, you can drop me at the station."

"I have some immediate needs that you haven't addressed. I want a half-hour in bed with you right now." God! Did I say that?

He winked. "How could I have overlooked that? I'm glad you reminded me."

She elbowed him in the ribs as they went upstairs. After her doubts, she felt comfortable in asking for what she wanted. She remembered her thoughts while on the freeway and how she would take charge when necessary. Say the words you mean.

In less than a minute, they were naked in bed with her breasts poking his chest as they refreshed their kisses. He became immediately hard and she felt oozings from her pussy. She whispered, "Roll over."

He did and within seconds, she felt the fullness inside her that she had missed for so many days. It was an instant replay of their time at the beach when she first sat on his cock and he brought her to ecstasy repeatedly. After riding him until she had been sated, he rolled her over and finished in a sigh of triumph.

"I missed you, baby. I don't know what happens next, but I sure like what's happening now."

As she burrowed in to his neck, she felt the pleasant comfort return to her. Now sexually satisfied, she said, "I'm not sure either, but you excited me once again and I like it here." She raised on her elbow and said, "I know time is short, but I needed to feel what I just had. I'm going to clean up and then you can deliver me to wherever."

After dressing and kissing, they went to the car. He programmed the directions to Angelina's into the GPS and he kissed her.

Angelina greeted her warmly and said, "You have to be Sheila. Even prettier than Mr. Greg said."

What is this 'Mr. Greg' shit? Is he some kind of cotton planter? Sounds like the old South. Then, "Angelina, do you really call him 'Mr. Greg'?" Sheila admired the well-dressed svelte black woman; the mysterious Angelina.

She laughed conspiratorially and let me in. "No. No. I call him 'Tinny.'"

"Why?" Sheila begged.

"Make him tell you. Make him think I squealed. Everyone called him 'Tinny," and we have a real laugh. "But, when I'm with important folks, I say 'Mr. Greg, ' and most don't even ask."

Most? Most? With that routine, My God, he must service dozens. Sheila asked Angelina pointedly, "I'm feeling like I'm on a production line here. How many women does he bring in here to be dressed?"

"Now, Miss Sheila, you know I wouldn't tell you that. That's a client secret." Then, she winked, smiled, and held my hand. "Several right after his wife left, but not any for a long time."

Why do you feel so relieved, Sheila? Why do you care? Do you plan to keep him?

Angelina's was the first designer gown encore shop she had seen. She had read about them in Cosmo, but this was the first. Angelina brought out several gowns from the haute couture collection. Sheila recognized all the names. Then, she found a crimson filmy thing that made her look like she was in the Sunday Times. A long V-neck, side slits, tight bodice.

"I don't know these gowns or the designers," Sheila said uncertainly.

"Neither do I, really, but I try to keep up. This year, those skinny Courreges' models showed off their high skirts. These aren't real women like you. But, they were flashy in white boots, but I would never wear any boot open at the toe. You know, those French designers were upstaged and got into a cat fight."

As she tucked in places, she said, "Balenciaga is one of the few who makes gowns for real women. Maybe Sophia Loren inspired him. She is a real woman. Most of them are for skinny fashion models and look awful on well-built women like you, but I'll still have to take this in a little at the waist.

"Ralph Lauren fits Americans, but Oscar de la Renta came from the Caribbean islands, he took over the market for America. Then there was that awful Texan, Victor Costa, who dressed political people. Dreadful clothes."

Angelina was humming and chatting as she made little adjustments. "Sheila, you can't wear a bra with this, but I can see that you don't need support. Darlin' your beauty and this gown' gonna' knock 'em dead. I know. Go for it. I don't know what you're looking for, but everyone who is anyone will be there. You're gonna' get a lot of attention. Okay, that'll work out fine. I'll take a couple of tucks. Now, let's find some shoes and a bag."

This woman is strong and positive. She makes me feel good. I just know that I'm going to look good. I've been here thirty minutes and feel like I have known her all my life.

Angelina went on, "Now, Saturday, you'll go over to Deirdre at six for your hair and nails, then you'll come over here and I'll dress and decorate you and do your makeup and skin. Then, you go back home to rest with Tinny. I think you should wear it up. Here, use these pins to hold your hair up and let me put in this tiara. Oh, Sheila, oh, that's it," she said, and did a little bow.

Sheila had been listening to Angelina's babble and hadn't really looked at herself in the outfit. In the three-way mirror, she saw her results. Is that you, Sheila? She had never looked so elegant dressed as a grown-up, and I hadn't even had her hair officially done yet. "Miss Angelina, I'll take it."

Driving back to Gregory's, she called Kelly and got her phone mail. "Kelly. I can't believe it. This is Barbie going to the prom. I went to this designer second-hand shop and left in a daze. I'm someone else incredible. Ms. Angelina said all the important folks would be there. If you saw me jogging on the beach, you wouldn't even know who was in that dress. I'm like in a designer gown, jewels in my hair, looking the ultimate sophisticate. I'm not sure I'd even say 'Hi.' to you. Bye, love."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.