Secrets Of The Family - Cover

Secrets Of The Family

Copyright© 2007 by just-this-guy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My mother insisted I attend the annual family reunion that I had no clue existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Oral Sex  

During the morning, I kept to myself and got away from camp central. I didn't want to have to decide which of my three previous tent mates would give me a blowjob. Laura hadn't offered to go to The Point. With the thoughts and ideas racing in my head I decided I needed to think clearly. Sex had a way of disrupting thoughts.

When I returned before lunch, I noticed a lot of older women in their 30s and 40s and even 50s paid attention to me and they often approached to make small talk. My night with Laura cleared up a lot of bad attitudes that I didn't know were there.

I hoped everything in my plans worked out like I wanted because if not then I might get great-granny tonight.

I approached my Uncle during the noon meal.

"Hey, Jake! Can I talk to you somewhere in private after lunch?"

"Sure. Is there a problem?"

"No," I replied. "We'll talk about it then. I'll meet you outside later. No hurry. Take your time." I looked at Jessica. "I want you there too."

Both Jake's and Jessica's faces expressed curiosity.

I smiled when I turned away. I needed to find Ashley and Lauren.

Jake and Jessica were surprised to see Lauren and Ashley waiting with me outside the building. I hadn't told any of the four what was on my mind. We followed Jake into the woods. In a small clearing were large rocks spread out in a circle. Jake sat on the tallest one and motioned to the other rocks.

So this was where all the meetings happened. This was were deals were brokered like Jake must have done to put me in Jessica's tent two nights ago. Jake's tallest rock obviously made him the kingpin or the family overlord or top dog or whatever term one wanted to use.

The girls sat but I stood as if addressing a royal council.

"I know you can make things happen, Uncle Jake," I began. "All the randomness of our tent mates can be altered by you."

"I don't make all the decisions, Jason," he said. "We basically draw names out of a hat."

"It took me a little time to get used to my family and its ways," I said with single-mindedness to get to my point.

Jessica spoke up. "You have no problems with the family now, do you?."

I smiled at her and then at the other two girls. "I have been made most welcome including last night with Laura."

"You have a new fan," said Jake. "Along with all the other women."

"We should all be fans of each other. I can see our unspoken family motto is 'Give Your Best To Each Other'."

"Yes. That's a good way to put it," commented Jake.

I took a deep breath and said, "I have a request ... well, maybe a requirement. We have three nights left..."

" ... and you want each of these girls again," filled in Jake.

"No," I corrected. "I want all three girls all three nights."

Four surprised faces looked at me. The girls looked at each other then stared at me.

Jake's face finally broke into a grin and he said, "We can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"It's not how we do things."

"So what?"

"Shouldn't someone else get to fuck Ashley or Lauren tonight?"

I noticed he didn't say Jessica. He'd consider giving his daughter to me again.

I said, "There's more women than men. There's always a few older ladies who don't have a partner each night. Maybe they need the rest or maybe you give them a rest whether they want it or not. I've talked to lots of people. Some of the moms and grandmas still love a big hard one inside their cunts."

Did I just say that? A few days ago the idea was unfathomable.

"Jason... ," said Jake with his grin still on his face.

"Would you girls be interested in it?" I said. I wouldn't let Jake interrupt.

"Yes!" quickly said Ashley with a huge smile.

"Uh-huh!" agreed Lauren excitedly.

"Can we?" eagerly said Jessica to her Dad.

Jake shook his head.

I said, "So there you have it. Four against one."

Jake looked more serious now. He said sternly, "It's not going to happen. Maybe I could get you a repeat of each girl but even then..."

"We don't need your approval," I replied sternly.

"Jason..." said Lauren to get my attention. It sounded like a warning.

I looked over. She fake spanked her ass. Jake didn't see her do it.

"The revolution begins today," I said, "Or the girls will not let any guy put his cock into their cunts for the rest of the week."

"If you are fucking their three cunts, no one else gets them anyway," Jake pointed out.

Um ... duh! I guess that wasn't my best point.

"You have so much of your dad in you. You're just like John," said Jake with an admiring head shake.

My parent Dad? What did he mean? Was he trying to distract?

Jake said, "Your dad ran things here until he stopped coming."

He did? He helped decide who slept with who?

Jake continued, "Your mom agreed to it but it was your dad's idea for me to impregnate her since we are brothers."

Jessica suddenly stood next to me and said to Jake, "You'll never fuck me again unless you give Jason what he wants."

"You know you don't mean that," said Jake sweetly.

"Yes, I do!" she said strongly. "He's got as nice a cock and he can go harder and longer too."

Jake frowned then said, "Jessica."

"Fuck you!"

"I love to fuck you but it sounds like you are cutting me off."

Lauren stood up and said, "I'm not coming back ever unless you let Jason have his way."

"You'll change your mind when it's time for reunion next year," Jake replied.

"No, I won't"

Jake shrugged. "You girls are too horny to give this week up. Our family is special."

Ashley slowly stood and joined us. "Let us all be with Jason."

Jake looked as me and smiled lovingly. It was a reaction that made me nervous. What did he have up his sleeve?

He said, "I guess the young buck is already restoring his father's place at the reunion and it's only your first time. You're a go-getter just like John."

"Does that mean... ?" asked Lauren.

"After your night with Laura, all the women want you now, Jason, no matter the age."

"I want Lauren, Jessica, and Ashley tonight."

"You realize this won't be popular with a lot of females."

The four of us looked at Jake blankly. Was he softening?

Jake said, "Maybe this year we can make an exception."

"Oh, Daddy!" said Jessica. "I am going to give you the best fuck when we get home."

Those words didn't sound so bad or so creepy now. It was simply a statement of family life.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.