Secrets Of The Family - Cover

Secrets Of The Family

Copyright© 2007 by just-this-guy

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My mother insisted I attend the annual family reunion that I had no clue existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Oral Sex  

This evening I decided to let it be random on who I got. I could try to push Jessica to push Jake so I could fuck some of the other pretty girls I saw in camp but I didn't want to get on Jake's bad side either. He was my "dad" after all. Sort of. Okay, he was the sperm donor. He was my immediate biological male ancestor. I didn't want to annoy him. Yet.

Beyond that reason, I thought it might be fun to see who I randomly got. It would make tonight an adventure. A different kind of adventure. I had already formulated a plan in my head for my final three nights. I noticed that the number of guys and gals were not equal. There were more females than males. Every night there were several older women who had a night or two sleeping alone. Well, more on that later.

I waited until nine that evening and headed for my assigned tent. It was on the other side of camp. Laura was her name but I couldn't remember a Laura. The family was so big already and I wondered how many it would grow by nine months later. I heard of at least seven women trying to getting pregnant so I figured there had to be even more.

"Hello? Laura?" I called out tentatively as I unzipped the tent.

I entered and saw a naked older brunette woman sitting cross-legged on the mattress. She had large tits that sagged.

She looked at me and followed my movements as I zipped the tent back up. I pulled off my shirt.

"So you're Jason," she finally responded.

"Yes," I said. I sat on the edge of the mattress and took off my shoes and socks.

"You have quite the reputation already."

"I guess," I said as I stood and undid my jeans. I slipped them down.

"You are the first to wear Jessica out."

I shrugged and slipped my fingers into my underwear. Her eyes moved to my crotch.

"She likes to fuck," I replied.

I pulled my undershorts down. My cock was not fully hard but it was still big already. I did anticipate tonight's fuck. Laura bit her lip. It was a sharp contrast from the enthusiasm of my first three nights.

I sat down cross-legged and faced her. I was a respectable distance away so she didn't feel threatened.

"I guess I'm not who you wanted tonight," I said.

"You're as big as Jake," she said. "Probably bigger because you're young."

I stayed quiet. It felt like the right thing to do.

"Jake likes it rough," she finally said.

I got it! She thought I would be too rough with her. She was nervous because she thought I fucked like my uncle.

"I'm not Jake," I assured.

Laura let out an unexpected laugh. Like a mom instructing a child, she spouted, "You satisfied Jessica. Don't tell me you're not rough."

"That's how Jessica plays," I protested. Laura should know that better than I do.

"You had Lauren screaming out and Ashley practically woke up the whole camp."

"It was only the closest tents," I protested.

"You still want to say you're not rough?"

"The girls like sex with me. Did you talk with them?" The expression on her face implied a negative. "I can't help it if the girls shout out loudly when we get close to cumming. Jessica loves to be her lover's slut. Lauren and Ashley are normal fuck partners. Hell, Ashley is 23-years old. She's a woman. Younger than you but a woman all the same. You're faulting them for not being like you. I'm being a good lover by giving them what they want."

With the stricken look on her face, I knew I hit a point.

I glared at her until she said, "You're right. I was unfair to prejudge you."

"Thank you," I said. "If you don't want to fuck me that is fine but we both know we need to do something so how about a blowjob?"

"Sure," she said with a smile. "My pleasure."

Laura patted the mattress. I turned and lay back. I opened my legs so they were on opposite sides of where she sat. She rose up and crawled forward.

"How old are you?" I asked as she leaned her face down.

"You're not supposed to ask a woman," she gently chastised.

"Just curious."

"I'm 38."

She was younger than my mom but only by three years. Would this be what it would be like if my mom blew me? When Laura's mouth enveloped my cock, any possible negative thoughts fled my mind.

I groaned softly as Laura methodically sucked my cock. What she lacked in energy compared to younger girls like Lauren and Jessica and Ashley, Laura made up with technique from her vast years of experience.

"Do you like?" she asked briefly. Rarely was my cock completely out of her mouth.

"You suck cock excellently," I complemented.

She probably could keep me on the edge the whole night if she wanted to prolong it that long. The leisurely way she moved her mouth, lips, and tongue while she kept me so heightened was an amazing skill and she seemed to expend hardly any energy at all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.