Secrets Of The Family - Cover

Secrets Of The Family

Copyright© 2007 by just-this-guy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My mother insisted I attend the annual family reunion that I had no clue existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Oral Sex  

"I want Ashley tonight," I told Jessica as we strolled around after lunch.

"She's old."

"I want her and she's not old."

"She's like 23. Are you serious?"

"You make things happen. Give me Ashley."

"Oooh! You want to fuck old ladies," she derisively teased.

"I guess I won't make it to your house for Christmas."

"Don't say that!" she protested.

"I damn sure know that there's no fucking chance I fuck you twice this week."

Jessica's eyes sparkled. "Okay, I'll ask but no promises. Twice this week?"

"You won't see my cock again all week if you don't come through for me."

"That's not fair!

"Was it fair you got me last night?"

She made a knowing face. "What if I can't do it?"

I laughed then said, "Everybody knows you can do it."

"What do you mean?"

I laughed again. Was she that oblivious?

"I want Ashley tonight." I motioned for her to go off.


I wandered around the campground with a determination to look at all the women as potential fuck partners. They were all my relatives whether distant or close. This was a tight knit family and I fit right in. I definitely fit right into Lauren and Jessica!

"There you are," Jessica said two hours after I sent her off.

"You better have good news for me or I don't want to be around you."

"Jason!"

"Ashley wants me and I want her. Do I get her tonight?"

"Daddy doesn't like that you made a request. It's supposed to be random."

"Like my last night was random with you."

"I hate to threaten Daddy that I'm going to hold out on him. I love his big cock so much."

"But it never stops you from making the threat when it gets what you want, does it?"

She looked down.

I stepped up and lifted her chin. "Thank you."

"It's not for sure," she said nervously.

"I know you. You'll make it sure. Maybe you need to let Jake eat you out at the Point?"

"He's resting. He's got Andrea tonight. She's small and tight. She howled when Daddy popped her on her first night last year but she loves to fuck now."

"Does Jake pop all the first time girls?"

"Well, he's big so once a girl knows she can handle Daddy she knows she can handle anyone. I guess the same would be true with any girl that fucked you."

I smiled. It was nice to hear.

"I'll go tell Ashley," I said.

"It's not for sure," she said with worry as I walked away.

I found Ashley watching the competition at the horseshoe pit. I sidled up to her and put my arm around her waist.

"Hi!" I said very friendly.

She smiled at me then said, "You sure had Jessica screaming. I'm in the tent next to hers. You would have thought Jake was fucking her."

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay. I had an alright time with Jerry but he's getting a little too old. I was jealous of Jessica. Not the slut part but the fuck part."

"I asked for you tonight."

"What!" she said excitedly then quickly tempered it. "You can't ask. It's all random."

"Do you think Jessica was random for me?"

"No, but it's Jessica."

I ran my fingers through her very long straight brown hair and said, "Jessica is my slave now."

"Yeah, right."

"Okay, not a slave but she'll do what I want."

Ashley laughed. "She only does what she wants."

"What way do you like it best?"

"What?"

"When I fuck you for the first time."

"It won't happen."

"What if it did? Do you like to be on top?"

"I like the guy on top with his chest pressed hard against my tits."

"See you tonight."

If Jessica didn't come through then she wouldn't be fucked by me again. As great as last night was I wasn't about to be controlled by a 14-year old girl.


I quickly corralled Jessica after dinner. "So who am I fucking tonight?"

"I think it's Ashley," she said quietly.

"You think?"

"I'm almost positive. I don't know what you see in her anyway."

"She is nice and she is pretty."

Jessica shook her head. I didn't care if she didn't understand.

"So who's fucking you tonight?" I asked.

"John, he's a new boy." She looked a little sad to get a boy her age.

"I guess you'll be jealous tonight when you hear Ashley scream for more and more."

With the expression on her face, I knew I was right. Jessica wanted me.


The tent assignments were given. My tent tonight was right next to last night's tent. I had Ashley! Jessica came through. Yes!

I circled the big bonfire until I found Ashley.

"Hey" I said when I tapped her on the shoulder.

A girl turned around that looked similar to Ashley but it wasn't her.

"Sorry," I said. "I thought you were Ashley."

"I'm Angie, her big sister."

"I see why I made the mistake."

"Ashley's restocking us with marshmallows. She'll be right back."

"Okay," I said. I scanned Angie. She was probably about ten years older than Ashley which would put her in the early 30s. Big sis was still a beautiful woman. I wouldn't mind a naked sister tandem.

I stood and waited quietly while passively listening to the conversations around me.

"Hi, Jason," Ashley greeted friendly when she came back with four large bags of marshmallows. I wondered how many bags the camp went through in a week.

"Is that all you're going to say?" I inquired.

"What?" she inquired. She looked confused.

"About tonight?"

"You mean... ?" She became excited.

"You didn't know?"

"I like to be surprised," she said, "so I never look."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.