Secrets Of The Family - Cover

Secrets Of The Family

Copyright© 2007 by just-this-guy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My mother insisted I attend the annual family reunion that I had no clue existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Oral Sex  

I had breakfast with Lauren and her family. Lauren had one sister named Lisa, but she was only 11 so she couldn't come to the reunion yet.

"We have until 10 AM together," Lauren said after breakfast.

Until 10? Why were we wasting time eating? We returned to the tent and fucked again. Breakfast was time wasted. We could have fucked more times.

After 10 o'clock, designated men came to each tent and took every male's luggage and placed it back in the storage shed near the meeting building.

I asked Lauren as we slowly strolled around the campground, "So every guy will sleep in a different tent tonight?"

"You won't sleep in the same tent twice during the whole time here," she clarified.

"And you fuck every guy that's assigned to your tent each night?"

"Of course. Sex is wonderful."

I couldn't argue the last point.

"No matter who it is?" I asked.

"If his cock works what does it matter? Sex is great."

"Any guy?" I pushed.

"Sex is good no matter how old you are. My grandma is in great shape because she and grandpa fuck all the time."

Old people fucking wasn't an image I wanted in my head.

Lauren continued, "My grandpa took my virginity the first night I was here."

"What?" I said stunned.

"Yep. Cool, huh? My dad is great. He knew Grandpa would be perfect for my first time."

I must have misunderstood who she meant. Maybe there was someone they called Grandpa here. I decided to test what I understood about this place.

"I thought I heard Jake fucking Jessica last night."

"Yeah, they always fuck the first night at camp. It's so unfair. Jessica gets Jake's big cock all the time when they're at home, so why should she get it here?. It's supposed to be random who you get each night, but there are exceptions. Jessica takes away one of our chances to spend a night with Jake. She's a spoiled brat. Jake always gives her whatever she wants. We all want to be with Jake because he's big." Lauren cuddled up to me. "I don't care now that I found you last night. You are just as big and you are an even better fuck than Jake."

The last part of Lauren's sentence made me feel good but the rest made me feel creeped out.

"During the day, you and I can still fuck?" I asked hopefully.

"I wish," she said. She gave my cock a squeeze through my pants. "The girls aren't allowed to wear out the guys. It would be unfair if say Jessica fucked Jake all day, so he didn't have the energy to fuck Tiffany that night or if he did have the energy to fuck yet he was drained of cum. Our family has more birthdays nine months from now than any other time of the year."

She laughed when she saw my worried face.

"I'm not pregnant," she said. "I'm on the pill. It's not like a girl doesn't have a choice when she wants to have a baby. This is just the time of year when a girl's pussy can be flooded in sperm. If she's here unprotected, she's going home a mommy. I was conceived here and so was my sister."

I felt relief. Lauren wasn't pregnant.

"I heard Ed fuck Caroline during the day when I first got here."

"Where do you think Jessica gets her stuck-up brattiness from? Caroline gets her way. Ed was assigned to her tent last night."

"I see," I said but I didn't understand.

I thought about what I did understand. My dad grew up in this environment. He grew up fucking his cousins and other relatives. What else did I not know about my dad?

Lauren said, "There's a place us younger guys and girls like to go. We can't fuck but we can have some fun. Want to go?"

"What?"

"It's called the Point."

"I heard about that yesterday. Ed and a girl went there."

"Yeah, Ashley and Ed showed up while I was with Tommy. Tommy's your age but his dick is smaller and you're a much better fuck."

Lauren was with him? I felt sad.

"So what do you do at the Point?" I asked.

"It's BJ Point," Lauren said. "We just call it the Point. It's not just bjs, of course. The girls can receive from the guys too."

"Blowjobs?" I questioned as I thought I understood.

"What did you think I meant?"

I shrugged.

She asked, "So you want me to give you a bj?"

I nodded.

"Come on!"

She grabbed my hand and I eagerly followed where she led me.

It was a well-worn trail through the trees that circled around a hill. On the other side of the hill was a magnificent view of a valley. This was on the opposite side from where I drove up to the campground. The valley was lush with trees.

"If Ed was assigned to Caroline then how can Ashley blow him?" I asked.

"The reunion doesn't officially start until the evening. People are still arriving. Here we are," Lauren said when we were at the Point. "Guys are allowed one bj from any girl who wants to do it."

There was a long rock that was the perfect height to sit on. Currently three guys sat on the rock with their pants and underwear down at their ankles. Each guy had a girl between his legs and she sucked on his cock. Jessica was one of the girls and she sucked on the guy I saw her with at the rec room yesterday. Another girl was Ashley but she wasn't sucking Ed off this time but some guy I saw yesterday. I couldn't remember his name. I didn't recognize either the guy or the gal who made up the other couple.

"Have a seat," Lauren said.

I didn't expect others around but my desire for Lauren to pleasure me overrode any misgivings about receiving a bj next to three other couples.

Four people were about the most that could sit on the rock and still keep a reasonable and comfortable distance away from the others. If I had to guess I bet there were times when the rock was tightly packed with guys getting blown.

I walked to the far side and sat down. Jessica and the guy she was blowing were closest to me. I don't know what it was but there was something I didn't like about him. I guess initially it was that she was 14 and he was in his 20s. However now that I thought about it and also after hearing about Jessica's love for getting fucked by her own father then what was the big deal about this? This was a step up.

I undid my pants and briefs and pushed them down. I didn't think about putting my bare ass on the rock until the moment that I needed to do it, however no other guy sat on anything like a blanket. I put my naked ass down on the rock.

Lauren dropped to her knees and immediately took my cock head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue over it.

"That's nice," I complimented.

She started slow and gentle and that was fine by me. I was in no hurry to cum.

"Shit! Is that thing real?" said Jessica loudly.

I looked over at the girl and she stared at me. Well, more specifically at my cock and Lauren's loving actions on it with her mouth.

"Uh-huh," said Lauren sounding proud. "I had the big thing in my cunt four times."

"You're big!" said Jessica.

"I think he knows that," said Lauren between wonderful mouth movements.

"Can I try?" she asked.

"You have your own."

"Just a couple of sucks."

"Fuck off!"

"Hmmph!" said Jessica and stood. "Come on, Ryan."

"Finish me off," her guy protested.

"Not now."

"Yes, now!" He sounded demanding.

"I need to talk to my dad," she said. "Are you coming?"

"Why can't you finish me off first?"

"This is important."

Jessica left. Ryan hurriedly pulled up his shorts and pants to try to catch up with her.

"Why do you put up with her?" Lauren asked Ryan.

"She's a good fuck and blowjob," he explained.

"We're all good," said Lauren. "We all have lots of practice."

"I'll blow you right after," said Ashley as she took a break from her guy's cock.

"I better find Jessica," Ryan said.

He took off.

"He's wrapped around her finger just like Jake," Lauren said.

"Is that cock real?" Ashley said stunned when she caught sight of mine. "It looks as big as Jake's."

Was there any girl Jake hadn't fucked?

"It is," said Lauren proudly, "and he's a better fuck than Jake. Jake just wants to pound your pussy. Jason is willing to slow down if you want to take your time."

"I pounded your pussy this morning," I corrected. I didn't think any of our fucks were slow.

"It was still better," Lauren said.

That made me feel good.

Ashley returned to blowing her guy and Lauren began to take me deeper as she used her mouth like a pussy. I was too big to take all the way into her mouth but I didn't need that to still feel wonderful and to eventually cum.

I gently laid my hands on her head as she bobbed. I didn't force her movement but simply let my hands ride while implicitly suggesting she keep doing what she was doing.

The couple I didn't know finished a minute later and left. I enjoyed the loving attention Lauren gave my cock. It was so respectful and genuine. I never experienced such a loving blowjob. Was this because it was family? Was this what the true meaning of family was?

"Oh, fuck, Ashley!" groaned the guy Ashley blew.

"Cum all over the inside of my mouth, Dan," Ashley encouraged.

I suddenly felt heightened too. I groaned, "Mmmmmm, Lauren."

"I love big cocks," Lauren praised.

"Oh, Ashley! Oh, Ashley!" Dan cried out. He sounded desperate.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" I cried out. I sounded equally desperate.

The wet mouth sounds from two girls increased.

"Oh, fucking, yes!" Dan yelled out and gasped hard.

"Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh!" I groaned.

The sounds of Ashley and Dan dissipated as he was done. I was not there yet.

Lauren now used her hand to rub the base of my shaft as her mouth rapidly moved up and down.

"Unhh! Unhh!" I grunted then gasped out hard. "I'm cumming!"

I released into Lauren. She immediately sucked hard which pulled all my jizz to the back of her mouth. Her tongue slathered against my cock and seemed to prolong my orgasm.

"Yes," I hissed when I was finished.

"Mmmm," Lauren moaned as she swallowed my load down her throat. "Delicious!"

What a wild girl! What a wonderful wild girl!

"Hey, Lauren," said Ashley.

I pulled my undershorts up and tucked my cock away.

"Yeah?" replied Lauren.

"You know I bet Jessica is arranging for Jason to be assigned to her tent tonight."

"I'm gonna keep him tonight."

I stood and pulled my pants back up and listened.

"You can't do that," said Ashley.

"I'm gonna ask. Jason's the new guy. I'm hoping nobody wants him."

"I want to try him."

"Maybe one of the nights," said Lauren.

"I'll fuck you, Lauren," spoke up Dan.

"That sounds fun," she replied.

Ashley said, "Still you may want to find out what Jessica's up to. I don't trust the bitch."


After lunch Lauren and I parted ways. Lauren said she needed to do something. I hoped and hoped that tonight we would share a tent again.

I wandered aimlessly around the camp. I discovered a basketball hoop where some of the younger teen boys played. I sat and watched for a while. I later headed to the rec room but it was empty. I picked up a snack from the kitchen to ease my boredom then headed outside again.

I heard a voice that sounded like Lauren's on the side of the building. She was in conversation with Jessica and Jake.

"I want him Daddy," whined Jessica.

Lauren said, "No way. I found him. I get him again."

I stopped at the corner of the building out of eyesight.

Jake said, "Lauren, you know you are never with the same guy two nights in a row. We rarely allow the same couple twice in a week. You are free to give him his one allotted blowjob during the day if he chooses you."

Jessica said, "Give him to me, Daddy, or you'll never fuck me again."

"You don't want that," said Jake.

"Please, Daddy, please."

"It's not fair that she gets anything she wants," complained Lauren. "It's supposed to be random who gets a guy."

"We try our best," excused Jake. "How about I try to arrange to be with you one of these nights?"

"That's what I'm saying. No one should be able to arrange anything."

Jessica said, "You're just jealous that Jake heads up the tent selection committee."

"Are you saying I'm not being fair?" Jake said pointedly.

"Well..." said Lauren. I could hear in her voice that she backed down. "It just seems that Jessica gets who she wants because you are on the committee."

Jake said, "We do try to keep the ages somewhat close. Some of the grandmas can't handle the young bucks who want to fuck all night while the older guys are always eager to fuck a young girl like you."

"I know that," said Lauren. "It's just..." She stopped.

"Just what?" challenged Jessica.

"Nevermind," Lauren said.

Lauren suddenly walked past. I hurried to catch up with her. I greeted her with a firm ass squeeze. She stopped and smiled at me. She had watery eyes.

"I heard," I said.

"Don't be surprised if you are with Jessica tonight. Jessica gets what she wants. Jake let her come to her first reunion when she was only twelve. There was an uproar because Jake was always adamant about kids not coming until they're fourteen, but no one ultimately argues with Jake. Jessica's a good fuck though. You'll enjoy your time with her."

"I want to be with you. Maybe we can leave this place and go away together."

Lauren laughed hard. It wasn't the reaction I expected.

"Thanks but it's just sex. I fell in love with your cock not you."

My face fell.

"Shit! I didn't mean to insult you. I could love you but this week is only about physical love."

"Maybe we can sneak away every day?"

"You don't want to be spanked by everybody in camp. Julie did that with Evan last year and neither one could hardly sit down the rest of the week. Their asses were so sore. It was fun laying into Evan though. He's an asshole. I'm glad he's not here. Julie's here. She learned her lesson. She was with Joe last night. He sure can still bang a cunt for an old guy."

Why did I always get more information than I wanted? There was no additional information about this camp that I wanted to know. I wanted to stay blissfully ignorant.

"It's okay," she said. She gave me a hug.

I stiffly hugged her back. I felt like some guy ran over my dog and backed up to make sure he got my cat too.

"I should know better," she said quietly. I think she was talking to herself as if giving a pep talk. "No attachments. We're just family."

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked. I released her and grabbed her hand.

"Oh, yeah," she said with a pseudo-fake smile. "I will have a great time. You were so good I was afraid that the rest of the week would be disappointing. It's sort of stupid of me." She produced another pseudo-smile. "Maybe I will get Dan tonight and I haven't fucked my Grandpa here at the campground since my first time. I love when he fucks me in my bed at home but I want to relive that moment here."

Too much information! Too much information! Please would everybody stop talking! I don't want to know anything more!

"Maybe I could eat your pussy at the Point?"

Lauren smiled big. It was genuine this time. "You can't fuck me though."

"I understand."

Sort of. Not really. Maybe. Oh, hell, I don't know if I understood anything at all.


"Yes! Yes!" Lauren yelled as she thrashed while my tongue lashed her sweet twat.

I had a major hard-on and I wanted to put my cock inside Lauren again but I couldn't. If I had Jessica tonight I would fuck the shit out of the 14-year old twerp. I'd fuck her so hard she'd be too sore to pee for a month.

My face was wonderfully wet from Lauren's gushing pussy. I can't remember a more wet pussy in my life. She wasn't a squirter but she was so wet that it made it easy to slide a cock up her twat.

"Jason!!!" she screeched out and then convulsed in orgasm.

I pulled my mouth away and looked up at the joyous expression on her face. We could do each other orally all week but to see her so aroused like this would make it very hard for me not to drop my pants and stick my cock in her cunt. It would be real hard not to do it.


I stayed late at the evening campfire. No girl or woman approached me so whoever was in the tent I was assigned to tonight was already inside. I could have asked who was in my tent number but I decided to keep it a surprise. I knew it wasn't Lauren. I wouldn't mind Ashley even though she was five years older than me. What if it was one of the moms? Would I get one of them this week? If it was Jessica then I would fuck my little cousin and that was that. I didn't have to duplicate the same experience I had with Lauren.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.